It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Coast to Coast right now, Big Foot caught!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Right.

The poor fool doesnt know how to get out of his little "problem".

Maybe he would care to tell us the womans name and how he was scammed? Not today, though. That will require some thinking on his part.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This story reaks.

No more wasting time on this guy.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a biscardi bigfoot
www.barrows.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevo_Devo
No Bigfoot.

bigfootsightings.org...

I can't believe how naive some people are. The one lady on that blog actually defending this conman. It's obvious this was a scam to promote their "expedition" and get people to pay for the online feed. I hope this fella is shunned from everyone in his field.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vass
a biscardi bigfoot
www.barrows.com...

Man, that is the cheesiest looking Bigfoot suit I have ever seen. It looks like someone took some black velvet, made a cheap jumpsuit, and then created some ungodly looking papier-mache helmet/bucket type contraption for a head... and eating the entrails from some animal? Come on, that looks like "it's" sniffing a pair of my old gym socks I had in high school.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Most illogical excuse ever.

.... did I read this thread wrong? I thought it said "Caught", not "Caught on film". How do you scam someone when they "have it in captivity." Wouldn't you be able to tell that it is real or not if you are "NURSING IT BACK TO HEALTH"?? Gah..... wtf. I hope Biscardi has some elaboration on wtf this "scam" is, in the days to come. Our predictions for how it would end up that there isn't really a bigfoot were actually too logical. "A woman scammed me"... wtf.

Oh well. Another one bites the dust.

Edit: Punchdrunk, your avatar is awesome =).

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well.....uhhh...well.........hmmmm......what rotten luck?

My biggest diappointment is bigfoot didn't escape or die.
My second biggest disappointment is Tom Biscardi didn't try to use that as an excuse.

The biggest questions are:
Who was this woman?
What caused Tom to think she was on the level?
What did she have?
Who were the doctors?
Okay, just tell me how the hoax turned into a hoax on the hoaxer?

www.barrows.com...

Bigfoot eating entrails?
Anybody notice the head is way out of proportion (to say the least)?

Yep, just rotten luck.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think that this may have been a big publicity stunt or hoax to try and drum up some revenue for this town. Maybe they wanted to be the Roswell NM of Bigfoot's or something like that. I also think that Coast2coast needs to start checking into some of the guest they have been putting on. If you follow any of the paranormal circles you will know that some of the guest's they have had on are total kooks i.e Nancy Lieder from the Zeta Talk website...wasn't she selling information of the whereabouts of secure locations to stay after the earth was supposedly going to be hit by a massive asteroid ...some of these people need fraud charges brought against them!

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Song Remains The Same

Matthew 7:15 ¶Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

I'm not a Christian, but I know good advice when I see it.

Well okay, not always, but I try.

No one here is surprised, just disappointed.

Scam I Am

Yes, this was a scam. No, it's not surprising, because every other Bigfoot story like this one has always turned out to be a scam.

There are Bigfoot witnesses who are sincere and honest. This Biscardi fellow is not one of them.

This “scammed by a woman in Nevada” nonsense is insulting. Biscardi claimed to have the creature in captivity, and he lied. Period.

Quibbling about it and spewing further lies only proves his intent to deceive all along and establishes his utter and complete lack of integrity.

This fellow's fifteen minutes are over. He's a liar, and I have no further interest in his shameful fabrications.

Crime Goeth Before The Fall

He's also a criminal, because his deceptions were clearly crafted to defraud people of their hard-earned cash.

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping investigators will be interviewing him about all the money he has been collecting for this, and prosecuting accordingly.

The evidence has been broadcast across the U.S., fer cryin' out loud, and there is no shortage of witnesses to this man's brazen crimes.

Biscardi and his partners in crime belong in prison, and I hope they end up where they belong sooner rather than later.

Every moment they remain at large, more people are at risk of falling victim to their illegal schemes.

More Elusive Even Than Bigfoot

Truth is rare, but lies abound. That's why the truth is so precious.

Sadly, it is priced well beyond the reach of most of us, it seems.

For those who seek truth, my advice is to be patient, and to practice honesty, because you will never find truth if you don't carry it within your heart.

Footnote: Speaking Of Price...

Edit: If you have used a credit card to send money to this guy, I urge you to contact your credit card company immediately.

In addition to canceling the charge on the grounds of product misrepresentation and nondelivery of goods, you may want to consider a credit watch or reissued credit card, because the data necessary to charge purchases to your card is apparently in the hands of criminals.

Goods and services provided under false pretexts are just that, no more, no less. Unless I'm very much mistaken, this guy has a lot of 'splainin' to do in court.

Caveat emptor.

[edit on 8/22/2005 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
is there a way to file a class action lawsuit against this crook ? its outrageous he ripped off all those people.

ok, I'm just mad I didn't think of it first

do you think a bigfoot from outerspace would sell or is that pushing it ?

Ox

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well it's monday once again (Yeeesh) And after reading the original post just this morning hoped to hear more about it by the time I got home tonight.. and I dont.. Nor did I hear anything about it on the news or in any of the three news papers I subscribe to..

Sounds like a big bunch of foot to me.. (ie: it stinks)

d1k

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Most illogical excuse ever.

.... did I read this thread wrong? I thought it said "Caught", not "Caught on film". How do you scam someone when they "have it in captivity." Wouldn't you be able to tell that it is real or not if you are "NURSING IT BACK TO HEALTH"?? Gah..... wtf. I hope Biscardi has some elaboration on wtf this "scam" is, in the days to come. Our predictions for how it would end up that there isn't really a bigfoot were actually too logical. "A woman scammed me"... wtf.

Very much agreed, this BS excuse of his does not even make sense. I wonder how much money this guy made over the weekend from this little scam.

Ox

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I just have to say this.. A Male SilverBack Gorilla stands on average of what? 4' to 5' tall and weighs? 400lbs - 600lbs?? And has the strength to do who knows what? Do you honestly think that a 10' tall 800lbs "bigfoot" could be kept in captivity, without.. climbing? breaking? stomping, gnawing, chewing, beating itself out? All animals if felt threatened take some kind of defensive posture, I'd say primates take the offensive just cause they know what they can do and that's their primal instincts.. So if you bothered to spend money on this chalk it up to the "You're an idiot foundation" and move on .. Ding Next!

Oh yeah.. no offence mean to anyone

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Very much agreed, this BS excuse of his does not even make sense. I wonder how much money this guy made over the weekend from this little scam.

Like I said, he already has 40,000 subscribers, depending at what rate they are at..................

A ton of cash........

Ox

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You know it really Irks me that there are people out there who are completely retarded enough to pay for something like this. Ohh I caught bigfoot pay me and I'll let you watch a video of my german shepard with a rug stapled to him run around the back yard and growl.. how much can I charge you gullible race of people .. just forty nine.. nine ninety five.. yeah this one time membership fee and just $59.95 per video.. ugh give me a break peeople and wake up.. you're being misled.. and if you need me to tell you that.. then you should lose your money.. except.. you should lose your money to me..

Probably some terrible animatron.. or... as I suspect.. just play BS!

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Seems Biscardi has had a bit too much Bacardi. Goes on a 2 week bender, sobered up and realized it was his wife, the woman that scammed him. Oooooooooor, after 30+ yrs of lookin for this thing and making no money at it, figured it was time to fleece the herd and run.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
why does george noory have guys like tom on his show? i mean.. i know it's a conspiracy show.. but come on!!!.....there should be strict rules on choosing guests and what not.

I was really excited about this.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sorry, you're wrong. Everyone knows Biscardi is an Absolut man!

[edit on 8/22/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
very clever eaglewingz

I agree that George should be a little more careful about who he has on his show, especially when there is fraud involved.

Stealing money is a crime.

I've sent emails to both letting them know what I think.

like it will do any good

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Stevo_Devo]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You know I have sit here since saturday giving this guy the time to bring his case forward and tell us all what has happened. All the time reading everyones reply and saying give the guy time. Time is up Tom and hope that you get all that is deserved for pulling this hoax . I just hope that the world can overlook this scam when someone has real proof of bigfoot. I do not want to say more because it would be sensored.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join