It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Scientific Facts : Evolution is False and Impossible.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

You (and your religious text) were just proven wrong in a bold assertion. You were provided evidence that you are wrong as we have repeatedly observed star formation. It's not something new. You should have actually learned about that one in school.

If Carl Sagan were alive today....well, we'd probably be better off. Or he'd be weeping if we weren't.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by edsinger

Scientific Fact No. 5 - DNA Error Checking Proves Evolution is Wrong

This is a response to your Fact number 5, regarding DNA Error checking... When birth occurs in any species, the offspring will potentially take on similar traits of it's parent, along with other various traits dictated by the DNA characteristics in place. However there are also distinct differences due to the variety of genetic characteristics given by both parties (male and female)... Therefore, the variety of DNA traits presents itself with a new unique set of traits for that given person. This is the process that ultimately determines natural selection - not DNA Error Checking...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Your fact number 9 is also off base - how do you know there is no life on mars?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wave function collapse dismisses evolution outright.

The observer collapses wave function at the quantum level. Material reality cannot create consciousness since consciousness creates material reality at a local level for us, but at a macro level for the God. It's all choice, chance and the actions of others for us. For God, it's all possibility at rest. Chance is merely providence form the original observer. The original observer is all of us and God as one.

We are all collapsing the indeterminate wave of probability from the fifth dimension as we twist and turn through time from the dimension below. We see this as 'now', but we are actually a sculpture form past to now. What we were is still there. What we will be is yet determined. We simply ride the wave of probability. It's always now for us. It was never then for material substance. Since it is always now, collapsing the wave of probability can only take place at the moment of creation. We define now, then, as matter collapsing against antimatter on both sides of reality. We only see one slice. Both are there. Creation is always happening now. God is all possibility and probabilities at rest. We are moving by degrees of difference from the probability at rest.

How did he do it? Why is it imperfect? Here is my theory:

The imperfection in us is necessary. God is at rest. We are becoming as God is. If there is to be a we, then we can't be God or there is (not are) two perfections at once. That is a perfect image and makes God two. God is one. For Him to Create us, he starts with a point. That's Him, the infinity of possibility at rest. This is just a simple analogy, so hold on. Matter is created from the second point, forming a line. Move that line now and you get a plane. The plane is created one slice at a time as it moves. Now create cube, expanding from all sides of the plane and you have slices again in three dimensions. From these three dimensions, we get form of all types. Now move that form and you get a slice of time. The form moves by possibility, just as the form was created from possibility. Although we are connected to God as the first separate point, our point had to be less than Him to be different. Think of all of this happening at one time by the process of light and wave. Particle and wave duality is what makes up light. Each particle has an associated wave. A galaxy is a toilet that flushes backwards at first, then rolls back on itself creating form by streaming data as it drains back to the source. As above, so below. One side of the universe, through an opening between, then back again. Zero point of infinity in the middle.

Now you get deeper into the process. The particle and wave is streaming data that works from the first dimension out through all the dimensions. As it produces form in the simple process above, we get layers of structure in a fractal. Again, this is simplified as a symbol. If there were second dimensional creatures, they see the second dimensional plane unfold a slice at a comparative time. The third dimension sees the slices of the fourth dimension of movement. Movement is the key. To create form, there must be movement in counter-motion to the first fixed dimension in a vortex. The spin we see display in the golden ratio and in DNA is evidence of the double helix pattern used by the wave to form matter. You only see a slice of everything that exists. There is another half. Google 'tree of life' and then look at the tree and the roots below. It all starts below and then streams up to infinity in forms that come from infinite possibility by collapsing wave function (best analogy we have). All of this arises from the other side where all possibility and infinity is at rest, in all states possible at once. We are merely a reflection of that in parts. We define this as imperfection. On the other side, we are a complete sculpture. Our consciousness merely rides the wave of possibility. It's always now.

But wait, there's more. Entropy heads to decay and disorder. Consciousness, which is directly connected to the original state of infinity at rest, is able to move back against the flow of imperfection to realize this movement back as a journey. The laws that govern the process are set to react when you act, keeping you on a path of movement against death and decay, while the body is used up along the way. This is what we see as punishment. Reward is what we see when we achieve back-flow. Providence is what we call chance. This is the designer from the state of rest acting through the state of imperfect possibility. God, the governor of it all. Love, the state of rest. Hope, the movement back to Love.

Read 1 Corinthians 13. Read Genesis 1 (Light). Read John 1 (Wave). Read the Bible for all it's worth.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

No, it doesn't. The fact that you seem to have this odd idea that 'observer' necessarily means 'entity' in quantum physics means that you really don't understand wave function collapse.

The observer collapses wave function at the quantum level. Material reality cannot create consciousness since consciousness creates material reality at a local level for us, but at a macro level for the God. It's all choice, chance and the actions of others for us. For God, it's all possibility at rest. Chance is merely providence form the original observer. The original observer is all of us and God as one.

Again, you're just demonstrating that you don't understand quantum physics. An 'observer' which can collapse a wave function would be...anything interacting with the system. A hunk of quartz can act as an 'observer' in a system.

And it's really funny that the people who seem most certain about quantum physics are those theists trying to use it to justify their beliefs...when there are downright experts in the field who wouldn't make statements that are anywhere near as certain on the same things you are saying.

I'm going to skip over the rest of the ramblings because you just don't know what you're talking about. You've been exposed to theistic and new age spin on very serious science that has been very seriously misrepresented to you.

Corinthians 13. Read Genesis 1 (Light). Read John 1 (Wave). Read the Bible for all it's worth.

The Bible isn't worth anything on matters of science. Your attempts to post hoc rationalize the insanely scientifically inaccurate story of Genesis 1 as having something to do with quantum mechanics is laughable.

I repeat, the Bible isn't worth a damn thing in matters of science.

Try reading some college level books on quantum mechanics instead.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thank you for the perspective. Genesis 1 says Fiat Lux. Let there be light. John 1 describes the Word (Logos) that created it all. This is the duality of light, both particle and wave. All particles have an associated wave. In the Bible, light and wave are used as the primary means to creation. What physics is still learning will eventually come to light.

Particles gain mass through information. The double helix in DNA is only a shadow of the information in the light that created the animated and living matter. Vortex mathematics supports this claim. We see one dimension of the light as it appears to our view. The Higgs Boson is the last particle and associated wave to be found and will demonstrate that light has another dimension that we do not see. It is in a double helix, just like everything else. The golden spiral is evidence of this as the primary means of creation. All dimensions have an opposite hidden side. Try reading Einstein sometime and you would call him a nut too. I am not the author of this theory. I'm just observant enough to notice.

Please explain how matter creates the process of wave function collapse. Not how it collapses the wave function. I'm after how it created the process. Evolution should explain it with ease. My theory is no more or less plausible than anything else. My theory is merely an implication of what we already know.

reply to post by madnessinmysoul

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
More than just information. Don't discount my theory on the basis of bias alone. Consider it. Science is of no private interpretation.

"The significance ascribed to the wave function varies from interpretation to interpretation, and varies even within an interpretation (such as the Copenhagen Interpretation). If the wave function merely encodes an observer's knowledge of the universe then the wave function collapse corresponds to the receipt of new information. This is somewhat analogous to the situation in classical physics, except that the classical "wave function" does not necessarily obey a wave equation. If the wave function is physically real, in some sense and to some extent, then the collapse of the wave function is also seen as a real process, to the same extent. One of the paradoxes of quantum theory is that wave function seems to be more than just information (otherwise interference effects are hard to explain) but less than real (as the collapse seems to take place faster-than-light, and seems to be triggered by the observer)." LINK

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

No, it doesn't. The fact that you seem to have this odd idea that 'observer' necessarily means 'entity' in quantum physics means that you really don't understand wave function collapse.

Again, you're just demonstrating that you don't understand quantum physics. An 'observer' which can collapse a wave function would be...anything interacting with the system. A hunk of quartz can act as an 'observer' in a system.

And it's really funny that the people who seem most certain about quantum physics are those theists trying to use it to justify their beliefs...when there are downright experts in the field who wouldn't make statements that are anywhere near as certain on the same things you are saying.

I'm going to skip over the rest of the ramblings because you just don't know what you're talking about. You've been exposed to theistic and new age spin on very serious science that has been very seriously misrepresented to you.

Corinthians 13. Read Genesis 1 (Light). Read John 1 (Wave). Read the Bible for all it's worth.

The Bible isn't worth anything on matters of science. Your attempts to post hoc rationalize the insanely scientifically inaccurate story of Genesis 1 as having something to do with quantum mechanics is laughable.

I repeat, the Bible isn't worth a damn thing in matters of science.

Try reading some college level books on quantum mechanics instead.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Don't discount my theory on the basis of bias alone.

We're discounting "it" because "it" isn't really a theory (maybe not even a hypothesis). For that you'd have to present us objective evidence of divine intervention or god's existence in general....but you don't. Simply put, all you're doing is saying "this is really complicated...ergo god did it". Typical god of the gaps

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Thank you for the perspective. Genesis 1 says Fiat Lux. Let there be light.

It actually says "hayah 'owr"...in Genesis 1:3. After the creation of the 'heaven' and the 'earth'

John 1 describes the Word (Logos) that created it all. This is the duality of light, both particle and wave.

...um...words aren't waves. And it's not a description of a duality because it's two separate books from two separate periods referring to entirely separate issues. This is just a horrid post hoc rationalization.

All particles have an associated wave. In the Bible, light and wave are used as the primary means to creation. What physics is still learning will eventually come to light.

...except that waves are never mentioned in the Bible. In fact, not a single piece of scientific information that was unavailable to bronze and iron age individuals is mentioned in the Bible.

Particles gain mass through information. The double helix in DNA is only a shadow of the information in the light that created the animated and living matter. Vortex mathematics supports this claim. We see one dimension of the light as it appears to our view. The Higgs Boson is the last particle and associated wave to be found and will demonstrate that light has another dimension that we do not see. It is in a double helix, just like everything else. The golden spiral is evidence of this as the primary means of creation. All dimensions have an opposite hidden side.

This is why I'm skeptical of your grasp on science. None of this actually makes any sense. Hell, the Higgs is supposed to give particles mass...and vortex mathematics aren't exactly considered legit, I can't even find an academic paper on the issue.

Try reading Einstein sometime and you would call him a nut too. I am not the author of this theory. I'm just observant enough to notice.

I've read Einstein. I grew up reading up on science...but you seem to be smashing together half-understood distortions of actual science.

Please explain how matter creates the process of wave function collapse. Not how it collapses the wave function. I'm after how it created the process.

So you're asking me how matter created a fact of the universe? I'm sorry, but you really don't have a grasp of science.

Evolution should explain it with ease.

*sigh* Evolution explains the diversity of life and nothing more.

My theory is no more or less plausible than anything else. My theory is merely an implication of what we already know.

This is not a theory, it's (at best) a hypothesis. And it's not an implication of the known, it's a misapplication of misunderstood science. It's an arrogantly made assertion in the face of a body of information that very few people are experts on. And the more of an expert you are on something the less likely you are to make such brash assertions about it.

Try reading some scientific paper.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Objective evidence. For faith? No. For Creation, YES! As I stated a few posts ago. Light is a double helix of information that is streaming in as data. It produces life in a vortex of data and energy at a ratio of 1:1.618. Dimensions are what we can see a slice of each step of the process. The top dimensions see the whole thing as one. God is at rest and is all probability.

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Don't discount my theory on the basis of bias alone.

We're discounting "it" because "it" isn't really a theory (maybe not even a hypothesis). For that you'd have to present us objective evidence of divine intervention or god's existence in general....but you don't. Simply put, all you're doing is saying "this is really complicated...ergo god did it". Typical god of the gaps

edit on 25-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I can make one more claim for you. Light is both particle and wave. Light is Genesis 1. Wave is the Word (Logos) in John 1.

Genesis 1:1 has hidden mathematics that demonstrate the two videos above.
LINK 1

LINK 2!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The golden spiral supports my claim that the universe is built form a simple formula provided by vortex mathematics. Proof here. Evidence.

LINK 1

Link 2

Link 3

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have backed up my claims in my observation of creation. This is no mere accident. This is design. We are produced by a stream of information by a highly complex engineering process of information. This is evident if you open your eyes.

The observer collapses the wave function in reality. This creates the next action in relation to the overall indeterminate probability at rest. All states at once. God is what He says. He provides the evidence, but we are too blinded by our bias to see. Remove the bias and you receive the insight.

Material reality cannot create this sequence of "more than information." This is something far richer than just information. This is Data in dimension. A holographic sequence of brilliant craftsmanship. Fingerprints and all.

Augustine, from City of God

"And yet the validity of logical sequences is not a thing devised by men, but is observed and noted by them that they may be able to learn and teach it; for it exists eternally in the reason of things, and has its origin with God. For as the man who narrates the order of events does not himself create that order; and as he who describes the situations of places, or the natures of animals, or roots, or minerals, does not describe arrangements of man; and as he who points out the stars and their movements does not point out anything that he himself or any other man has ordained;—in the same way, he who says, “When the consequent is false, the antecedent must also be false,” says what is most true; but he does not himself make it so, he only points out that it is so."

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

No one can ever prove me wrong in :
ireport.cnn.com...

wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

Fools see new stars forming. They are not proven, period. Science can never prove new stars, idiots.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Care to provide some academic works instead of some blogs and websites and a video? I'd like to see some actual hard mathematics...I'd give it to someone I know who can actually do the mathematics for me as I'm not up to snuff on calculus or anything else that advanced, but I'd at least like to see an academic work instead of popular works.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Math tricks aren't going to get you anywhere. I've seen them all. If you play around with words in any language you can get numerical significance from any passage in any book. If you assign the numbers 1-26 to the letters of the English alphabet I'm sure you'll get something out of Moby Dick.

Numerology is not impressive, it's just an ignorance of statistics and a fudging of numbers.

And again, how does word equal wave? And how does John 1 relate to Genesis 1? You're just post-hoc rationalizing things.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

Originally posted by linliangtai

No one can ever prove me wrong in :
ireport.cnn.com...

Wow, your own blog post on CNN...so impressive.

wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

And something entirely unsupported in academic literature...from a blog...probably your own.

Fools see new stars forming. They are not proven, period. Science can never prove new stars, idiots.

Wow, two insults and an ignorance of science. I'm sorry, but we can and your personal ignorance of it doesn't prove anything. Your added insults only go on to show that you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Marko Rodin's work is as cutting edge as it gets. There are many websites that contain his theories. Actually, these theories provide real world applications. We are only beginning to understand the significance of his work.

Here is another link that confirms my intuition into the nature of light and wave. LINK I say intuition because this is really what Gnosis represents. The spiritual understand that comes form opening the mind to God is the key to making the connections that nature presents, as symbol, to our minds.

DNA is a double helix of information. Light is the fundamental particle and wave of creation. It is not that hard to understand that the vortex is how a galaxy operates as it drains back to the center. Like I said, it's just like a toilet. This spin then provides the counter-motion for the light to travel. We can believe God that light is life. We see light as a flat wave when it is a helix. This is because we are only seeing a slice, just like time. The three dimensions of our reality are moving in slices. In reality, this is matter and antimatter in a plane colliding. It is much more complex than what I can say here, but I am only saying it in the simplest terms possible. I may be wrong, but I would be willing to bet money I am very close. Despite this, we can see that God has his fingerprints all over the Bible. Just watch the videos. Two of the links I already provided are filled with the right math.

The very first verse of the Bible:

In the Beginning (TIME), God created the Heavens (SPACE), and the Earth (MATTER). Written 30 centuries ago. Time, Space and Matter not know until 2000 years later.

In Hebrew, there are seven words making up this verse. The number of completion. Mentioned 500 times in the Bible. Seven first days of creation. Seventh day is holy. Seven continents. Seven Oceans. Seven Colors in a rainbow. Seven notes in the music scale. Seven stars in the big dipper. Seven planets in our view. Seven digits in the human memory. Seven metals on which antiquity was built. Seven layers in the periodic table.

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Care to provide some academic works instead of some blogs and websites and a video? I'd like to see some actual hard mathematics...I'd give it to someone I know who can actually do the mathematics for me as I'm not up to snuff on calculus or anything else that advanced, but I'd at least like to see an academic work instead of popular works.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bain22

Your fact number 9 is also off base - how do you know there is no life on mars?

It's not about knowledge or science...the rules of the game are: "make up stuff however you please, as long as it fits scripture"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Light is the fundamental particle and wave of creation.

NOTHING you posted proves that light is the product of divine intervention

You're basically filling a gap in knowledge (as we don't know what started the big bang) and claim "god did it" without proving the least bit of objective evidence. God of the gaps...the very summary of pretty much all your arguments.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join