It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Scientific Facts : Evolution is False and Impossible.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Mythological stories?...try using real evidence

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Even if life was created.... the creator still has to be created. By using creationism as an anwser to life on this planet.... it only raises the question of what process created the creator?

even if it was an extra dementional being... (i dont believe in extra dementions.) you still have to explain how IT was created. Saddly the religious minds of many will let go of rationality for the delusion of heaven.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 100Grand

Ok, so there's evidence that Jesus existed and that he was son of God?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Even if life was created.... the creator still has to be created. By using creationism as an anwser to life on this planet.... it only raises the question of what process created the creator?

The same question can be asked for the Big Bang or the universe.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

apparently you didn't read my post...watch the case for a creator by lee strobel

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
lmao, I'm still pondering as to where the singularity came from...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solofront
lmao, I'm still pondering as to where the singularity came from...

Nothing to do with evolution though

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Single Cell Complexity Proves Evolution is Wrong

quote: The most modern laboratory is unable to create a living cell.

scientist have recently created a vrius from scratch..

www.cidrapbusiness.net...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
from "scratch" u mean what exactly

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but lets say that humans did create a virus from scratch...That proves creationism! Does not prove evolution at all, it doesn't disprove it, but it definitely doesn't prove it!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

True, but the fact that we constantly need new vaccines against strains of 'Flu shows that evolution happens. Otherwise we'd just need one vaccine, and only one vaccine, and 'flu would die out after a few years of vaccination.

I think you are confused between the terms "evolution" and "the theory of evolution", two different things. The former is an observed, demonstrable phenomenon, and the second is a scientific explanation supported by evidence, experimentation, and observation. No evidence has yet to be found that shows it to be false.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by edsinger

To be clear, using this idiots reductionist logic, if you can find a SINGLE question unanswered by this text his whole theory is incorrect.

I hope he's been completely thorough, and taken into account ALL fossils, including ones that haven't been found yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

To be clear, using this idiots reductionist logic, if you can find a SINGLE question unanswered by this text his whole theory is incorrect.

I hope he's been completely thorough, and taken into account ALL fossils, including ones that haven't been found yet.

Good luck finding these fossils. Our immune system strengthens when we encounter disease. Are you saying that this can't happen in life as small as viruses or bacteria? Also doesn't prove evolution.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The new species we've found, only living in places that didn't always exist, proves evolution. The fact that we find no fossils at all for recent species among old fossils shows that either every single species that currently exists was very careful about where it died, in fact perfectly so, or that evolution happens.

The phenomenon is not disputed by any scientist anywhere in the world. The theory explaining said phenomenon is only disputed by non-biologists, and particularly those who have a vested interest (e.g. a belief in the promise of eternal salvation) in believing something else, contrary to all evidence, is the cause.

You might want to read this: Introduction to evolution. Evolution has been proven, time and time again.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The same question can be raised of the big bang with the infinite regression, but there is a difference.

All problems being equal, why invoke a human conception named god to play a role in the problem that doesn't even change anything.

It's better and more intellectually honest to say that we don't know why there is something instead of nothing than jumping to useless conclusions.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Crap the embed didn't work. Let's try it again.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I usually stay away from these debates, except when I’m in a mood, today I obviously find myself in one of those moods…

Fact No. 2 - Species Without a Link Proves Evolution is Wrong

This has always been my problem with believing in evolution. Not just because there is no past link, but also…

Evolutionist tells us we all have evolved from lesser entities. That over one hundred million years ago a monkey created a hybrid of some kind, then twenty million years later, it created another hybrid, then twenty million years after the last twenty million, it created another hybrid, and so on… Of course that is a gross simplification, yet I do so hoping everyone already understands this theoretical process.

Here is my problem… If it happened 100 million years ago, and we are now 100 million years after the fact, then how come we don’t see that happening anywhere today? I mean, I will for the sake of argument agree… it takes time for mutations to begin, to start, or to even happen… Yet we are now 100’s of millions of years past that time, and millions of years past the thousandth mutation. How come after billions of years we see NO (ZERO) new life forms crawling out of the river beds, or fish that we know had gills yesterday, and today, walla… a fish has feet??? If I agree the earth is billions of years old, and that, at the very least, this planet still has a handful of animals (kind) that existed millions of years ago… and are around now after existing for millions of years, how come we don’t have one recent example (within 5000 years of recorded human history) after 10’s of millions of years of past evolution… happening anywhere in the world today??? Are we to believe the Earth and all the creature therein were evolving 5 million years ago, or 1 million years ago… or 50 thousand years ago or 6 thousand years ago… but today, its just stopped… in over 150 years of searching the fossil record, no one real connection… Yet put that aside… How come nothing has evolved… not one single report anywhere that says… see this mother fish just gave birth to a frog, or alligator, or flying creature, or a plant, nothing, not one thing has evolved while science is studying and searching for it…? Has everything in nature reached its fittest state?

My problem with evolution is 1) it was started off lies, that is a historical fact… period! Just like we are witnessing in our time with this man causes global warming/climate change nonsense… And 2) There is nothing, not one damn creature who has created outside its kind. Evolutionist say it takes millions of years… well you’ve had millions of years already. You say this Earth is over 4 billion years old… Has earth stopped aging? Has life and the so called evolutionary relationship therein stopped because it knows you’re looking for it? Does evolution only happen in secret?

IF, evolution was even remotely true we would be able to see it happening all over the world, and it has never been observed… NEVER!!! If we changed millions of years ago and we came from monkeys, and they are older then us in the evolutionary tree, then where is there new kind? It should happen, it must happen all the time for evolution to be true… it must, it’s the law you say nature followed, yet now after millions of years later it doesn’t create any new kind of anything from some other kind. And we are to believe its true??? Where is the critical thinking in that? How can science say it happened millions of years ago, its now millions of years later, and not one thing has been shown to produce anything other then its kind…

That is my problem with evolution… its pseudoscience… I mean, you use the rock to date the dinosaur, and you use the dinosaur to date the rock… But that means nothing when the entire premise of evolution hasn’t happened ever… ever! Never ever… yet we are told we must believe it happened way back when… when no one knew they should be observing it.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I think you are confused between the terms "evolution" and "the theory of evolution", two different things. The former is an observed, demonstrable phenomenon, and the second is a scientific explanation supported by evidence, experimentation, and observation. No evidence has yet to be found that shows it to be false.

davesidious
I don't see many people looking for evidence that will show something to be false.

I think psuedoscience is the correct term for any of these," pop into existence" type substitutes for intelligent design. The word nurture, also carries tons weight.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

I usually stay away from these debates, except when I’m in a mood, today I obviously find myself in one of those moods…

Fact No. 2 - Species Without a Link Proves Evolution is Wrong

This has always been my problem with believing in evolution. Not just because there is no past link, but also…

Evolutionist tells us we all have evolved from lesser entities. That over one hundred million years ago a monkey created a hybrid of some kind, then twenty million years later, it created another hybrid, then twenty million years after the last twenty million, it created another hybrid, and so on… Of course that is a gross simplification, yet I do so hoping everyone already understands this theoretical process.

Here is my problem… If it happened 100 million years ago, and we are now 100 million years after the fact, then how come we don’t see that happening anywhere today? I mean, I will for the sake of argument agree… it takes time for mutations to begin, to start, or to even happen… Yet we are now 100’s of millions of years past that time, and millions of years past the thousandth mutation. How come after billions of years we see NO (ZERO) new life forms crawling out of the river beds, or fish that we know had gills yesterday, and today, walla… a fish has feet??? If I agree the earth is billions of years old, and that, at the very least, this planet still has a handful of animals (kind) that existed millions of years ago… and are around now after existing for millions of years, how come we don’t have one recent example (within 5000 years of recorded human history) after 10’s of millions of years of past evolution… happening anywhere in the world today??? Are we to believe the Earth and all the creature therein were evolving 5 million years ago, or 1 million years ago… or 50 thousand years ago or 6 thousand years ago… but today, its just stopped… in over 150 years of searching the fossil record, no one real connection… Yet put that aside… How come nothing has evolved… not one single report anywhere that says… see this mother fish just gave birth to a frog, or alligator, or flying creature, or a plant, nothing, not one thing has evolved while science is studying and searching for it…? Has everything in nature reached its fittest state?

My problem with evolution is 1) it was started off lies, that is a historical fact… period! Just like we are witnessing in our time with this man causes global warming/climate change nonsense… And 2) There is nothing, not one damn creature who has created outside its kind. Evolutionist say it takes millions of years… well you’ve had millions of years already. You say this Earth is over 4 billion years old… Has earth stopped aging? Has life and the so called evolutionary relationship therein stopped because it knows you’re looking for it? Does evolution only happen in secret?

IF, evolution was even remotely true we would be able to see it happening all over the world, and it has never been observed… NEVER!!! If we changed millions of years ago and we came from monkeys, and they are older then us in the evolutionary tree, then where is there new kind? It should happen, it must happen all the time for evolution to be true… it must, it’s the law you say nature followed, yet now after millions of years later it doesn’t create any new kind of anything from some other kind. And we are to believe its true??? Where is the critical thinking in that? How can science say it happened millions of years ago, its now millions of years later, and not one thing has been shown to produce anything other then its kind…

That is my problem with evolution… its pseudoscience… I mean, you use the rock to date the dinosaur, and you use the dinosaur to date the rock… But that means nothing when the entire premise of evolution hasn’t happened ever… ever! Never ever… yet we are told we must believe it happened way back when… when no one knew they should be observing it.

--Charles Marcello

Evolution is gradual.
No, let me restate that, Evolution is astronomically gradual.
There wasn't just a day when a fish decided to get out of the water and grow some legs, it was amazingly gradual.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

was amazingly gradual.

Ok. From what?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join