It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Scientific Facts : Evolution is False and Impossible.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by hippomchippo

was amazingly gradual.

Ok. From what?

If you're looking for specifics, there is the ventastega, here's a link for more info.

scienceblogs.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by hippomchippo

was amazingly gradual.

Ok. From what?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Evolution is gradual.
No, let me restate that, Evolution is astronomically gradual.
There wasn't just a day when a fish decided to get out of the water and grow some legs, it was amazingly gradual.

Ok, but you're still missing the point... If that is true, and it happened 50 million years ago, and its now... 50 million years later, where is it happening? If it happened then, then it must be happening now... but it doesn't happen, it has never ever been observed... That is monster huge! The Earth hasn't stopped aging, nor has life stopped existing on this planet... If evolution is true then it must be a continuous process that happens all the time… all the time... Yet it has never been observed.

Now you can believe it happened one hundred million years ago if you want... But I refuse to be duped... I want just one creature after millions of years of creating only after its kind, to create something other then its kind... in our time. If evolution is even remotely true that is exactly what should be happening... Because if it happened millions of years ago, and its now millions of years later, if evolution is even remotely true... it must happen now... in our time... But its not! And that is a major flaw in the theory, major... Science is demanding everyone believe evolution was real… but now its stopped… it only happened way back then... And there is zero evidence that evolution has happened in our time… and oh by the way… won't start up again until we are all dead... Yet believing a God created everything is just silly, because evolution is pure science...

YET.... You are asking everyone to believe evolution only happens in secret, and when it did happen 100's of millions of year ago... That… just because it happened hundreds of millions of years ago... now people… that doesn't mean its happening now... Really??? You don't consider that broken logic? For me... the absolute fact that evolution is not happening proves the theory is completely wrong. And we need to start looking for real answers.

The FACT that not one creature has ever created another creature outside of its kind... in our time while the whole world is paying attention... to me means... evolution is dead wrong. It truly is that simple... and I do not see how any reasonable person doesn't feel the exact same way.

Everyone keeps saying the fossil records will prove it... yet the most obvious answer isn't in the fossil records, that's ridiculous... its been millions, even billions of years after the fact according to the theory and not one new creature has created anything outside of its kind in 150 years. Yet we are told we must ignore that very simple scientific fact.

If it happened hundreds of millions of years ago, and its hundreds of millions of years later, and no new anything from another kind has ever been observed... yet evolution is still true... then damn, it don't take hundreds of millions of years, it takes billions of years for life to continually evolve. Because its already been hundreds of millions of years later, hell according to the theory we are living billions of years after the fact... if evolution is true, it MUST be happening now… everywhere, all over the world... but its not... And your answer is, we just need more time... Wow... 4 billions years isn't enough time to create a new kind from another kind... in our time... even though you want everyone to believe it happened millions of times for billions of years before our time... And that's supposed to be science and not a belief system?

Remember I didn't create the theory of evolution, I'm only trying to follow the logic, and history proves evolution cannot be true... because if it were, we would see evolution happening... were one kind of something, creates another kind of something... it has never been observed... so we are only left with two options... either evolution is wrong, or evolution only happens in secret.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 7-3-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

Evolution is gradual.
No, let me restate that, Evolution is astronomically gradual.
There wasn't just a day when a fish decided to get out of the water and grow some legs, it was amazingly gradual.

Ok, but you're still missing the point... If that is true, and it happened 50 million years ago, and its now... 50 million years later, where is it happening? If it happened then, then it must be happening now... but it doesn't happen, it has never ever been observed... That is monster huge! The Earth hasn't stopped aging, nor has life stopped existing on this planet... If evolution is true then it must be a continuous process that happens all the time… all the time... Yet it has never been observed.

Now you can believe it happened one hundred million years ago if you want... But I refuse to be duped... I want just one creature after millions of years of creating only after its kind, to create something other then its kind... in our time. If evolution is even remotely true that is exactly what should be happening... Because if it happened millions of years ago, and its now millions of years later, if evolution is even remotely true... it must happen now... in our time... But its not! And that is a major flaw in the theory, major... Science is demanding everyone believe evolution was real… but now its stopped… it only happened way back then... And there is zero evidence that evolution has happened in our time… and oh by the way… won't start up again until we are all dead... Yet believing a God created everything is just silly, because evolution is pure science...

YET.... You are asking everyone to believe evolution only happens in secret, and when it did happen 100's of millions of year ago... That… just because it happened hundreds of millions of years ago... now people… that doesn't mean its happening now... Really??? You don't consider that broken logic? For me... the absolute fact that evolution is not happening proves the theory is completely wrong. And we need to start looking for real answers.

The FACT that not one creature has ever created another creature outside of its kind... in our time while the whole world is paying attention... to me means... evolution is dead wrong. It truly is that simple... and I do not see how any reasonable person doesn't feel the exact same way.

Everyone keeps saying the fossil records will prove it... yet the most obvious answer isn't in the fossil records, that ridiculous... its been millions, even billions of years after the fact according to the theory and not one new creature has created anything outside of its kind in 150 years. Yet we are told we must ignore that very simple scientific fact.

If it happened hundreds of millions of years ago, and its hundreds of millions of years later, and no new anything from another kind as ever been observed... yet evolution is still true... then damn, it don't take hundreds of millions of years, it takes billions of years for life to continually evolve. Because its already been hundreds of millions of years later, hell according to the theory we are living billions of years after the fact... if evolution is true, it MUST be happening now… everywhere, all over the world... but its not... And your answer is, we just need more time... Wow... 4 billions years isn't enough time to create a new kind from another kind... in our time... even though you want everyone to believe it happened millions of times for billions of years before our time... And that's supposed to be science and not a belief system?

Remember I didn't create the theory of evolution, I'm only trying to follow the logic, and history proves evolution cannot be true... because if it were, we would see evolution happening... were one kind of something, creates another kind of something... it has never been observed... so we are only left with two options... either evolution is wrong, or evolution only happens in secret.

--Charles Marcello

How long have we been actively monitoring animals?
Do you think that compares to 50 million years?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

How long have we been actively monitoring animals?
Do you think that compares to 50 million years?

I know for over 150 years science has said everything has evolved from things other then their kind... I know that is taught all over the world... I know humans all over the world are around animals, plants, bugs… every single day... and I know not one person has ever taken a picture showing one kind of animal giving birth to another kind of animal. It has never been observed anywhere by anyone…

I think if it happened millions of times for billions of years, as we are told we must believe... Then one kind of creature giving birth to another kind of creature should have been observed at least once in 150 years... seeing how evolution according to the theory happened continuously for 3 billion years... and billions of life forms are on this planet... yet, not one... not one has been shown to create outside its kind. And your answer is to throw it back at me…. I didn’t create the theory of evolution… almost 7 billion people on this planet right now, and not one has taken a picture of evolution actually happening anywhere… Yet we are to believe it is a scientific fact that happened all the time millions of years ago… Hell if you read the so called science, they make you believe you couldn’t throw a rock in any direction 100 million years ago without hitting one kind giving birth to another kind… Yet in our time it never, ever happens, nor has it ever, never ever, been observed.

I think that proves beyond any doubt evolution, in its current structure at the very least… is DEAD WRONG! And the funny thing is… science… real observable science absolutely proves it with every passing day!

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have thought long and hard on evolution and have come to many simple solutions to prove it false.

1. How did something without a brain, know it wanted to see? ask an optomologist about the complexities of eyesight, and something without complex thought kept bumping into a wall and said "ahh I need to develop and eye to see" when it cant even think - When vision was in no life form, according to evolutionist. How could something so simple create vision...Impossible.

2. Let take the mosquito. It has no brain, yet it FLYS and has the smallest "needle" to suck blood from its victim. NOW, do I have to explain that something so small, that has NO predicessor, created flight?
something with no thought or brain, created wings to fly.
and the understanding of blood and nurishment, also how it came about to gain that nurishment without knowing anything !! -well, I could go on and on....please just think about that one.

3. Last point. evolutionists, say that we developed from a multitude of predicessors. And all complex life did the same. IF that WERE true, then Cromagnum man would still be here, plus the millions of evolutionary life forms that they say were formed. Think about it, If evolution happened and is still happening today, Then thier theory would be easily shown as fact with ALL the imediary life forms that grew into the bird, fish, ape, man, on and on and on and on...... we would not have to guess at it each living thing "evolutionary progression" that life form would be so closely associated with each other the progression would be simple to see....then there would be no need for a evolutionary theory..It would be blatianly obvious... Those are only a few comon sense thoughts that de-bunk evolution. I appologize for my spelling I type faster than I spell. Thank you, Larry

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LarrytheCableguy

1. How did something without a brain, know it wanted to see? ask an optomologist about the complexities of eyesight, and something without complex thought kept bumping into a wall and said "ahh I need to develop and eye to see" when it cant even think - When vision was in no life form, according to evolutionist. How could something so simple create vision...Impossible.

An eye was developed gradualy. First step was a light-sensitive eyespot found in single cell organisms, which has given them an advantage in locating up and down and distinguishing between day and night.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Epic fail there buddy, as soon as I read "The scoffers will immediately dismiss the source", then looked at the source .... biblelife.org...... lol ......... Epic Fail!

The title of this thread should read

Top Ten Scientific Facts : THE BIBLE is False and Impossible!

Your arguments are all pointed from the scientific "we don't know....yet", to "we don't know.... so God must have done it!" This is an assumption based on someone's religious beliefs, we cannot live as a society on assumptions and beliefs, we have to live in the "real" world, the world of scientific proof and facts! If we don't know an answer today, we will find out tomorrow, or the day after, not gullibly believe in a 2000 year old collection of stories!

Peace

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Scientific Fact No. 6 - Chaos From Organization Proves Evolution is Wrong

The second law of thermodynamics proves that organization cannot flow from chaos. Complex live organisms cannot rearrange themselves into an organism of a higher form as claimed by evolutionists. This is scientifically backwards according to the second law of thermodynamics that has never been proven wrong. Scientists cannot have it both ways. The second law of thermodynamics is proven to be correct. Evolution lacks any scientific proof. Evolution is simply an empty theory.

Just because I've heard this one before i wanna comment on it..

The rule only apply for a isolated system...
And do you even know what the other laws of thermodynamics are? Or are you only ripping this off?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Species evolve, not individuals. They evolve over time.

So if this did in fact happen,

and I know not one person has ever taken a picture showing one kind of animal giving birth to another kind of animal.

We would know that Darwinian theory would be in trouble. Since this has not happened it shows that evolution is due to slow changes, not the sort of abrupt change you claim has not happened.

The problem is that you are using a straw man argument. You claim that there have been no abrupt changes. Science agrees with you on this one. To claim that the lack of abrupt changes proves evolutionary theory wrong is a straw man argument.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
we didnt come from this planet will our ancestors did but aliens changed our dna so we would end up the way we are now

[edit on 5/20/2010 by xenchan`]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xenchan`

You have any proof of this claim?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA!

News just in

Scientists 'Create Synthetic Life In Lab'

"A US biologist claims to have created the first man-made cell in one of the biggest scientific breakthroughs of the past two decades."

source

uk.news.yahoo.com...

who needs a creator?

Peace

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrddin Wyllt
HAHAHAHAHA!

News just in

Scientists 'Create Synthetic Life In Lab'

"A US biologist claims to have created the first man-made cell in one of the biggest scientific breakthroughs of the past two decades."

source

uk.news.yahoo.com...

who needs a creator?

Peace

yet they keep saying "Life Evolved".

Shouldn't they say "Scientists 'evolved Synthetic Life In Lab'"
rather than CREATE?

Why the need for a CREATOR if life evolved?

:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

He didn't create anything. He just took a bacterium that already existed and mixed some chemicals together which made a synthetic form of DNA and then inserted it into the bacterium.

When he does this from scratch then I'll be impressed; he didn't do anything miraculous.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Species evolve, not individuals. They evolve over time.

We must allow evolution an infinite amount of time just to get started. Arthur Eddington.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's not clear what Eddington was referring to when he said evolution. Was it cosmological evolution or biological evolution? Hard to say when his quote is taken out of context.

It hardly matters.

The point is that evolution is observed every day in organisms that have short life cycles. Bacteria populations adjust to their environments. Changes can be observed in zebra fish, a chordate model.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarrytheCableguy
I have thought long and hard on evolution and have come to many simple solutions to prove it false.

2. Let take the mosquito. It has no brain, yet it FLYS and has the smallest "needle" to suck blood from its victim. NOW, do I have to explain that something so small, that has NO predicessor, created flight?
something with no thought or brain, created wings to fly.
and the understanding of blood and nurishment, also how it came about to gain that nurishment without knowing anything !! -well, I could go on and on....please just think about that one.

3. Last point. evolutionists, say that we developed from a multitude of predicessors. And all complex life did the same. IF that WERE true, then Cromagnum man would still be here, plus the millions of evolutionary life forms that they say were formed. Think about it, If evolution happened and is still happening today, Then thier theory would be easily shown as fact with ALL the imediary life forms that grew into the bird, fish, ape, man, on and on and on and on...... we would not have to guess at it each living thing "evolutionary progression" that life form would be so closely associated with each other the progression would be simple to see....then there would be no need for a evolutionary theory..It would be blatianly obvious... Those are only a few comon sense thoughts that de-bunk evolution. I appologize for my spelling I type faster than I spell. Thank you, Larry

I don't know why you think thought is a necessary component of evolution, no organism thinks it's wings or eyes or coat colour or larger teeth into existence. That occurs via natural selection.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I think it's laughable that people criticize evolution, a theory which has numerous sources of evidence, yet chose to believe that a supreme being for which they don't have the slightest evidence or proof is responsible for life. Are you seriously going with the theory that has ZERO proof whatsoever??? Ridiculous, and kinda sad considering we live in the 21st century and not the middle ages anymore...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I think it's laughable that people criticize evolution, a theory which has numerous sources of evidence, yet chose to believe that a supreme being for which they don't have the slightest evidence or proof is responsible for life. Are you seriously going with the theory that has ZERO proof whatsoever??? Ridiculous, and kinda sad considering we live in the 21st century and not the middle ages anymore...

Evolution vs Creation =
Theory vs Theory =
50 : 50 odds

You bet your eternity on faith in Evolution
I'll bet my eternity on faith in God

If I'm wrong, I've lost nothing
If you are wrong, you've lost everything

IMO

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join