It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't delete Upload

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Not sure what the problem is. I had to upload a quick image to check something with Member Uploads, and now for some reason, I can't get the image to delete. It's taking up more space than I'd like, so if a Mod or someone can fix this for me it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So is there any mods or anything that can fix this for me? Or is it pretty much stuck in my Upload space.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ok not sure what the prob is here,

But ill give it a go

Have you checked that you have scrolled enough to the right? look at the bottom of the uploads bit to see a scroll bar.

then make sure its well over to the right, then you should see a delete next to each upload,

try this first

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have done this and the message I get back is this:

Warning: unlink(ats25110_ea930a7f603c87e8f14c9d8546787177dark helmet pwnd.jpg): No such file or directory in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/uploads/atsupload-member.php on line 105

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ok just tryed mine and i have no problems..

Is anyone else getting this?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think that Grady posted the same issue a few weeks ago.

Seems like it might have something to do with the spaces in the name?

No resolution for him either.

Sorry that wasn't much help. Maybe you could look up his thread and see if it got fixed.

Best of Luck

Edit: I found Grady's thread. Not much help there though.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by makeitso]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks for thw help, but nothing has worked yet. I looked through that thread, and saw nothing that helped my case. But thanks for helping. Maybe So can fix it? And if Grady didn't get his fixed, maybe SO could fix his also?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I just use photobucket. It's very user friendly and free. I never even approach the bandwidth limits for the free account.

photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I know... but I just think it's easier to keep everything for ATS here on the site... but I'll probably do that. I think it's only taking up 46k, and I have another 130 or 40, so I guess I can live with it if it can't be fixed.

top topics

join