It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is out of control, mood swings, paranoria bordering on schizophrenia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
For sometime now I have been noticing something about Bush his moving his jaw from side to side each and everytime he went to open it when announcing the John Roberts nomination, it seemed to be a nervous habit, something he could not control, he has also been looking more and more uncomfortable while on camera lately, eyes darting back and forth, almost grimacing at times and then the big vacation, more than any other president. So I started looking for something and found this from Capital Hill Blue and found what I expected to find. I might hang out a shingle tomorrow.

www.capitolhillblue.com...
Is Bush Out of Control?
By DOUG THOMPSON
Aug 15, 2005, 05:46

Buy beleaguered, overworked White House aides enough drinks and they tell a sordid tale of an administration under siege, beset by bitter staff infighting and led by a man whose mood swings suggest paranoia bordering on schizophrenia.

They describe a President whose public persona masks an angry, obscenity-spouting man who berates staff, unleashes tirades against those who disagree with him and ends meetings in the Oval Office with “get out of here!”

[edit on 17-8-2005 by goose]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I doubt he is schitzo. Bipolar maybe, though. He is obviously a good actor when it comes to telling lies on camera, and I guess that is a good attribute if you want to become a politician.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Maybe he's a reptilian and someone from the new world order but schizo... Maybe after all!!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think we've heard enough of this stuff, i mean come on you can only bash the guy so much.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I didnt think there were any limits when it came to bashing this schizophrenic, lying, cowardly, illiterate little moron.

Not to mention his near heriditery ascension to the presidency, dodgy actions in the Primaries against McCain, wish to teach 'intellegent' design in schools.

The list is endless really.

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Uncle Joe]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Even if President Bush suffers from these medical maladies (which I don't believe for a second), how does this qualify as a "Political Conspiracy?"

jpr

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
it does not, but it could prove he is troubled. Or it could indicate he is not a friendly, godloving president who does it all just for his country.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Perhaps a conspiracy to keep it hidden?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
Not to mention his near heriditery ascension to the presidency, dodgy actions in the Primaries against McCain, wish to teach 'intellegent' design in schools.

Seriously. Politics is a name game - it's only natural and the Bushs aren't the first father-son and/or relatives to hold office.

Politics is also a dirty game and who hasn't used 'dodgy actions' whilst running for office?

As for intelligent design, Bush's endorsment was rather half-hearted and certainly didn't include eliminating the teaching of evolution. Presenting them side by side, I feel quite confident that kids can make up their own mind.

I mean, come on.. the guy is the president of the US. Hardly a stress-free job. Always on camera, every word you say turned around and twisted, every mundane human action (slipping, tripping, scratching, etc.) ridiculed, as if he's the only one who's ever made a funny face. Pressure applied from dozens of directions from powerful groups wanting completely opposite things. Meeting after meeting after briefing after meeting.

No president has it easy.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango
No president has it easy.

No but they didnt come off as bad as Bush though. He (and the US) is a laughing stock around the world.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Nothing is being hidden...We are in the hands of an unstable person and it does not surprise me one bit that he's acting that way...Who knows whats inside that head and what plans it has, doomsday dates, times, etc....

The human mind just cant handle that much stress.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well, as as non-American I quite like the guy. He's no Einstein and he knows it as you can see in his self deprecating sense of humour. I don't really see him too much except where he's having the piss ripped out of him on comedy shows, for which he's clearly designed. As for whether or not he should be calling the shots for 300 million Americans and seriously influencing the lives of everyone else on the planet, on balance I think not. But then you have all those checks and balances to counter the accumulation of power in one office don't you so what have we to worry about? It's not as if the guy has access to the launch codes...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well not to make him even worse than he is, but his public appearances has become scarce and usually after long vacation and rest time.

Also is well known that he has problem with his temper since he was a young man, I believe it was a references of him getting so upset with his mother one time that he jumped in front of her car when she was leaving her home with a friend.

Is some parts of Mr. Bush life that can not be found anywhere but as any other teen I have two children and I know that they can be very hard headed.

But they are "Supposed" to grow out that type of problems.

We know that Mr. Bush didn't, he went into a life of drugs and Alcohol so I wonder how much of all this in his younger life is affecting him now in his older years when it comes to decision making.

And for anybody out there, yes I took psychology and sociology in college.

I am not an expert occurs.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It would be one thing if any of those observers at the White House were actually qualified to comment on his mental state....how many of us are truly qualified to do so too?

Seriously though, if it was obvious to his cabinet, would the 25th amendment come into play?

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I guarantee it is normal stress that comes with being president. Every president in the past after their term/s were up looked like they aged 25 years. I would nervous as hell in his position too. There are roughly 300 million Americans according to the last election a little more than half the people like him, the rest don't. 148 million people don't like him. That’s a lot of people. To much s@#& to handle. My psyche would be hurt. And not to mention the people around the world who don't like him. People would call me president seizure because of all the nervous twitches i would have thinking of that. And I probably would have gone back and hit the bottle hard again. I know Bush isn't a good public speaker but how entertaining would it be if he boozed it up like he did in the past.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Boy howdy - I am somewhat distressed by Bush's decline in health but I'm glad that Cheney runs the ops. Mr. Bush is deteriorating rapidly - look at photos and vids over time - is he wearing depends or just amoured underwear? That nifty square in the middle of his back beneath his suit jacket is something similar to a "bone-phone" - we used them in the 80's for communication between workers on high-noise construction projects (hydro-electric dams). Bone conduction works really well and doesn't screw you up like a earpiece with someone talking while your trying to speak. I'm glad someone tells him what to say and that he can read to Kiddies from upside down books about goats - let's hope this dude has better data than Ann Coulter (who believes Canada officially participated in Nam). If you don't belive me do a Canadian Google; CBC 5th Estate, Coulter... I do wish Mr. Bush and especially his Dad all the very best - cuz 41 is still the guy flyin' the plane who knows the whole story - lock stock and barrel.

"You don't know the half of it", George Bush 41.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
It would be one thing if any of those observers at the White House were actually qualified to comment on his mental state....how many of us are truly qualified to do so too?

This guy seems pretty qualified.

Although GOP loyalists dismissed the reports an anti-Bush propaganda, the reports were later confirmed by prominent George Washington University psychiatrist Dr. Justin Frank in his book Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President. Dr. Frank diagnosed the President as a “paranoid meglomaniac” and “untreated alcoholic” whose “lifelong streak of sadism, ranging from childhood pranks (using firecrackers to explode frogs) to insulting journalists, gloating over state executions and pumping his hand gleefully before the bombing of Baghdad” showcase Bush’s instabilities.

“I was really very unsettled by him and I started watching everything he did and reading what he wrote and watching him on videotape. I felt he was disturbed,” Dr. Frank said. “He fits the profile of a former drinker whose alcoholism has been arrested but not treated.”

Dr. Frank’s conclusions have been praised by other prominent psychiatrists, including Dr. James Grotstein, Professor at UCLA Medical Center, and Dr. Irvin Yalom, MD, Professor Emeritus at Stanford University Medical School.

Interesting little clip:
Bush - The 10 Year Difference

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Did Frank actually examine and/or treat Bush in a setting outside of videotape observations?

The article doesn't really clarify either way...any ideas?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Did a little checking on the "jaw" thing with a friend who's in the mental health biz at the Addiction Research Foundation up here in Toronto... two things were mentioned as relavent - amphetamine use (jaw dancing) and later he said to watch the the hands - involuntary pill-rolling and constant wrist movement - check it out for yourself - pre-Parkinsonian? I think Herr Bush may be spiralin'-in... If I was C Sheehan if would be afraid for my health in this guy's prescence - like running with scissors. Freakin' scary - 'glad Cheney is runnin' ops and 41 is runnin' policy.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is why i say he's got lots on his mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join