It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is out of control, mood swings, paranoria bordering on schizophrenia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by highgroundsys0p
Did a little checking on the "jaw" thing with a friend who's in the mental health biz at the Addiction Research Foundation up here in Toronto... two things were mentioned as relavent - amphetamine use (jaw dancing) and later he said to watch the the hands - involuntary pill-rolling and constant wrist movement - check it out for yourself - pre-Parkinsonian? I think Herr Bush may be spiralin'-in... If I was C Sheehan if would be afraid for my health in this guy's prescence - like running with scissors. Freakin' scary - 'glad Cheney is runnin' ops and 41 is runnin' policy.

Thanks if you get a chance to watch this video of him announcing Roberts pay attention to the jaw movement, the reason I noticed is in some of the previous interviews of the president I noticed it but did not focus on the jaw movement, this time I did and was surprised to see that each time before he opened his mouth to speak he moved his jaw back and forth like someone trying to put it back in place or something. I knew he would do it because he has in previous interviews but I was not expecting him to do each time, it was very noticeable.

As to the psychiatrist who is quoted in the article who gives his opinion, he has observed Bush through his appearances and his statements and that is how he has come up with this diagnosis, from what I have read, he has not met face to face with the President.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow! I didn't see the original and I just watched this clip. Amazing! That's a serious tic of some sort, whether be from drugs, nerves or disease... Freaky.

Video

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks BH I thought I was the only one who noticed this and here is video to prove I'm not crazy......... well not crazy about the jaw tic thing anyway.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I thought the jaw was bad in the Roberts announcement. Check it out in the Miers announcement. I think it's getting more pronounced.

Video

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
we will know if it is true eventualy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join