It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the reason for the pyrimids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Uncle Joe:

>Um, werent the pyramids built before the ark of the covanent? Assuming that it even exists.

Possibly...however if the ark did exist, maybe it wasn't yet found?

>And where did the Egyptians route this power to?

Maybe they didn't route it - maybe this power was more like a "guidance beam" that allowed transmission of other forms of energy?

>And what did they do with it?

Hmmm...if we could temporarily believe that any form of matter could be converted to energy (transmuted), it could then be used to transport pretty well anything...to/from I wouln't have a clue...maybe the entry point is somewhere near the ionosphere?

>And where in the pyramid do you find any evidence of such activities taking place?

The Kings chamber is the "point" I believe.

I did a quick search and only "briefly" these links, but here is one:

www.abidemiracles.com...

And this extract; "...his rotating pyramid experiments where the energy bubble 'grew' from the center of the King's chamber... lots of permutations.... it would make the most sense to stick with the normal measurements first, then go to the spook field theories... a capacitor, being a stressed dielectric might be an ideal collector of such aether interferences..." from this one:

www.rexresearch.com...

An "out there" link:

totalizm.nazwa.pl...

This possibly "touches" on the subject...and even has some "AB" flair to it:

www.2012.com.au...

An important one:

www.gizapyramid.com...

And more:

www.amasci.com...
ascension2000.com...
amasci.com...
Google Search

And FINALLY...the one I was looking for re pyramid experiments:

www.amasci.com...

Happy reading

Cheers

JS

[edit on 2-9-2005 by jumpspace]

Mod edit: fixing big link

[edit on 1-11-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I was watching a program on a channel about the Pyramids done by the BBC. I realized something. One thing it's a fact aliens didn't build the pyramoids, because if you look at all the Pyramids from Egypt to Nubia it makes sense. Look at Dojer's step pyramid it was the first pyramid built. The Egyptians decided to build the pyramid without steps and were unsucessful with it's architecture. Then they finally acomplished Khufu's pyramid. We now move down to Nubia, the pyramids down there are tall and thin, more like a cone. So obviously, if Aliens had built them, they would have been a proper geometric shape and not have any problems with the architecture (they are far more advanced in technology)...

So this common sense should explain why aliens did not build the Pyramids.

As for other things, pyramids are known for their supernatural powers, they do all sorts of things that are cool. For one, they switched off my fullycharged video camera...

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
d3vilishan9el:

Now the question remains - if pyramids do have these weird supernatural abilities if dimensioned certain ways:

1) Where did the builders of the pyramids get this knowledge from?
2) What did they use the pyramids for?

It doesn't really matter who "physically" built them.

The mind boggles

It may be theorized that subtle differences in their dimensions exhibit variances in their supernatural behaviors...

Cheers

JS

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not long ago I read a book by a Russian ophthalmologist who is one of those people trying to find Shambala! Probably most of you would find it hard to get any of his books. In the recent years, however, he became very popular and his books are among the bestsellers where i come from. So anyway, going back to the pyramids! He found out that there is a an exact distance between all of the worlds pyramids and most of the ancient monuments. That is a very striking idea and when you look at the globe you can see it yourself! Everything is proportional and actually he uses namely that proportion to find missing monuments! There's much more to that story- actually the whole books talks about that and shows the process through which he goes makig those discoveries. So if anyone is interested i can tell you more about it!

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Dessi_Bulgaria]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
what sort of monuments and how did he measure the distance?
How accurate are they?
Are we talking things like the ancient 7 wonders or just pyramids?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dessi_BulgariaHe found out that there is a an exact distance between all of the worlds pyramids and most of the ancient monuments.

I think that he can easily be debunked. I would bet money that he hasn't actually listed all the 100 plus pyramids in Egypt plus the Nubian pyramids plus the ones in China (among the lesser known ones.) And I think that if you try the calculations for yourself, you'll find that some of these "great treasures" he can supposedly locate end up in some impossible and clearly absurd places.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
So who was meant to be buried there then?

If they were willing to build something, so large and it was rather a big leap from the smaller pyramids (or at least ones I've seen) why were there no bodies?

short answer->
the pyramid @ Giza equates with our contemporary
"Tomb of the Unknown Soldier"

one possibility is that it was never intended to have anyones remains in it.

the monument was to be a resting place/ palace, as you will,
for everyone which was part of the building of the Mountain on the Desert Plain, commoner or even lesser Royalty....
and then because the mega-structure would endure for all time,
so all future generations of (dynasties-nations-people of the nile) Egyptians
would have a place/palace in the afterlife!!

they built the pyramids for that esoteric/spiritual purpose AND
they built it to dissuade neighboring, potential enemies from
even thinking to attack or confront Egypt....a land that had the
resources and ability and prowess to accomplish such a grand
project, would surely squash an upstart!!

i do enjoy, all those other explainations though

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Byrd.

Would you be kind enough to provide links with pictures of the writings on the walls that talk about the building f the pyramids. I haven't heard of them and I'm very interested in reading them!

If those kinds of websites don't exist, well, then I guess we're all lost. None of us can afford to take a trip to Egypt....at least I can't.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i can't provide any quotes at the moment but i jstu finished reading a book called "david wilcox: the incarnation of edgar cayce" based on the Law of One, torsion energy could be harnaced through teh construction of certain structures based on geometrical shapes...the pyramid being the best. the funnel shaped construction focuses the torsion waves projected towards earth and through processes that i'm completely unaware of enhances the biological and elemental structure of whatever is placed inside the pyramids. if you read any mystical readings on the pyramids then you'll find that it's use as a tomb is not entirely true. there are even events where certain people have decided to remain for long peridos of time within the pyramid and finding themselves being approached by ascended beings along with other paranormal experiences. in david wilcox's book he talks about how the russians built a pyramid on a smaller scale to see how this funneling effect enhanced objects that were placed inside. polluted water would soon be purified. razor blades became sharper. even the areas surrounding the pyramid were affected by it's being there. these are just a few thigns picked up here and there. but keep asking questions..never sell yourself short unless there is an undeniable truth ringing loudly between your ears

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
here's a website... ascension2000.com

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
go to ascension2000.com then click on pyramid power

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Ascension2000
The Cayce Readings spoke frequently about Edgar’s own past-life as the Egyptian high priest Ra-Ta, who allegedly unified survivors from the sunken continent of Atlantis with the indigenous peoples of Egypt. In collaboration with an extraterrestrial group known as Ra, the massive stone edifice now called the Great Pyramid was created, originally intended to be a chamber of initiation that could bring the aspirant through a process now called “Ascension”… if the initiate could handle a direct encounter with the projected aspect of his own shadow self, and embrace it in love and forgiveness.

Ra-Ta also left behind a legacy of esoteric knowledge, embracing a unified approach to science and spirituality. This knowledge was then preserved for future generations in “the Hall of Records,” said to be in a chamber accessible only through an underground tunnel that begins underneath the right paw of the Sphinx.

Make what you will of the site, I am not a fan of it but thought I would repost the correct link since people wish to talk about it. One thing to keep track of: $3,899 (single occupancy) to go on the tour.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Based on just reading the Orion Mystery, so I am ready to be shot down in flames, here is my theory.
The great pyramid nails the heaven's and earth together, by copying the position of orion's belt stars--supposed alignment. The 'air shafts' that point at the northern stars, the eternal ones, imagine a rope tied to these through the shaft. The southern 'air shafts' again have imaginary ropes tied the the stars that represent Isis and Osiris (Orion = Osiris, god of the afterlife. ) These imaginary ropes meet inside the pyramid. There is also the pit chamber below the pyramid, acting as an anchor to the earth, tie another imaginary rope from there and the pyramid ties all these factors together. Anchoring the earth and heavens together, for religious purposes making 'as above so below'. If they were built for a religious purpose and the anchor points completed after the 3 pyramids of Giza were constucted, there would be no reason to build more pyramids, unless the pharoh wanted to. The linking structures of pyramids in Egypt would make travel for the pharoh's soul guaranteed because everthing stayed linked. If you believe that there was some type of event that goes back to 10500bc where the alignments for the monuments seem to point. These structures could also have been a way to make sure that the earth stayed put. So if there was a serious celestial event, like a comet fall or meteor hit, or even a crustal shift as some authors have put forward, the alignments with the north stars and the pyramid, one of the longest lasting structures they could make, being heavy, it would act as a sky anchor and keep the earth and sky together in their proper places. It could also have acted as a ceremonial building before sealing that would have worked as a funerary temple and the legitimization site for the new king as Osiris and Isis, through star alignments were connected to it.

Ok Blast Away

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Perhaps the Egyptians didnt make the pyramids at all but just used what was there from ancient times. The reason I say this is that when I was in Egypt I was astonished to see that blocks and walls where much smother and had a much higher finish to them than the hyroglyps, almost as if the Faraos put hyroglyphs on the things but were not the makers. In the walley of the kings you could see perfectly carved single block stone coffins with cruder hyroglyps carved in them, take a look if you are there some time later its quite odd.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'll just say this. The History Channel tonight had a special on the engineering of the Roman Empire. At one point I think Caesar (maybe Nero) has his people build a bridge over a very large body of water. The people build the entire bridge in 10 days with intuitive methods that their people hadn't previously used. It would have taken thousands of people to build that thing so quickly.

My point is people can do some amazing things when they set their mind to it. I have little doubt that many humans, like millions of ants working together, built the Pyramids. The only stunning thing about the Pyramids to me is how intelligent the civilizations were. The ability to build them wasn't unavailable. It's a wonder how much life forms can accomplish when working together as one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join