It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"secret" board

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Actually, yes it is worth the points. We PoS and Bilderbergers meet there-in often to plan out the NWO with the Greys and Lizard Kings. (just kidding).

The idea is to buy access at the first of the month, I believe...but, that's not really important next month when you only 'pay' 250 points to keep it going.
There may not be a lot going on in there, but what is happening can be more important than anything else on ATS, because the posters there don't really want to share their information with the rest of the WWW.

It might take 3-4 months before something relevant shows up there, but when it does, the 'price' will seem worth it.

BTW...how will we know when to renew our access to RATS? It is getting close to the months end and I wouldn't want to miss it because I'm sleeping off an egg nog hangover.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You will know when to renew!!
After the first of the month, you will no longer be able to access RATS....so unless you go to the ATS story and buy the current month's entry, you won't be able to get to those secret meetings

[edit on 23-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe go to the ATS story and buy the current month's entry

Thanks DTOM, you just saved me 4,750 points.

For that you can have an egg nog and if you're old enough, I'll put a jigger of Screech in it for you too.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
*accepts spiked egg nog from masqua*

You do know that the 5000 is only to buy the first time?
Monthly renewals are 250 points...some would say a bargain

*hmmm, tasy eggnog...thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
You do know that the 5000 is only to buy the first time?
Monthly renewals are 250 points...some would say a bargain
already

Oh...I thought if I didn't renew before months end, I'd have to pay 5000 to get back in...lol...I think I just now blew 250 points fer nuttin

Ah, well...like my darlin' says..."You'll get paid again, no worries."

Besides, for all those thinking of maybe spending to get in there...what's a few points for 'insider information'?

Glad you liked the egg nog...it's the nutmeg, you know

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You have a point, but it does take effort to earn points. I just want to know if I should even give the effort for something worthless.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
R.A.T.S. is a really good place to post when you don't want the rest of the net to read what you have to say. If you are interesting making posts like that or if you just want to read posts like that then it will be worth it to you to try and get the 5000 points.
R.A.T.S. is not nearly as active as the rest of ATS, so some may feel it is not worth trying to get into it. If you go into R.A.T.S. expecting the truth on Aliens, NWO, or the avian flu you will be disappointed. If you are interested in a forum that is exclusive to members who have earned more than 5000 points then R.A.T.S. will be worth the points.
It's really up to the individual to decide if earning 5000 points is worth access to R.A.T.S.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join