It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George W Bush the Real Master of Terror?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
ferretman, deltaboy...

Well There are many CONFLICTING reports which claim to have 25,000 to 1,000,000 death (including unreported deaths)...get YOUR facts straight. US media is good at not reporting these type of things, esp when allot of the US relies on CNN and FOX as there news source

Read this link..this one says " The 128,000 figure only includes those whose relatives have been informed of their deaths and does not include those were abducted, assassinated or simply disappeared. "

www.wpherald.com...

Oh yeah Bush isn't that smart, of course in the US if you have money you can get into ANY University ..Bush got into harvard with low 60%...ouch

You two should stop listening to your hero Bill O'reilly, he rots your brain! Stop getting your facts from him and CNN.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Darth Tinku]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What do you think?

Taking advantage of Congress going on vacation and ramming Bolton in as US Ambassador to the UN.

You might want to call this speculation but he is hoping Rehnquist will croak so he can get "Torture" Gonzales in as his replacement. Who knows, maybe they will try to expedite Rehnquists failing health.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Stop listening to the Oh Really Factor, The Spin Zone, and start listening to Michael Savage!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitz
BTW, by definition. anyone anti-us government is consider anti-american

Anti-us government, if that government is out of control and trying to get rid of the constitution and our bill of rights then that government is anti-American.

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."

- Benjamin Franklin

We all in one form or another fear our government.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by evanfitz
BTW, by definition. anyone anti-us government is consider anti-american

Anti-us government, if that government is out of control and trying to get rid of the constitution and our bill of rights then that government is anti-American.

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."

- Benjamin Franklin

We all in one form or another fear our government.

how dare you speak anti-american rhetoric! blasphemer!

why do people fail to see this? fail to see what the founding fathers wanted from this nation and seeing it rapidly get ripped apart is beyond me.

criticize your government, force change in where you think they are wrong. don't simply lay down and have them make you do as your told even though it goes against your own feeling that it is wrong. actions of such is more patriotic then anything else.

i dislike when i see these 'sheep' (for a better choice of words) allow the government to control various aspects of their lives without even attempting to question the authority as if it's come down from god himself.

the government needs to be checked constantly, if it's allowed to run free of criticism it will surely corrupt and turn into something far from a democracy which many people feel it no longer is.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
people get what they deserve. there was a great quote about that, but i cant remember it, something about people deserving neither liberty nor freedom.
its the 'as long as its not happening to me' thought process.
Im pro Iraq war, im pro war. just as long as its not taking place at my front door

[edit on 13-8-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He is not the "Master of Terror", nor is he a genius or and idiot.
He is simply a puppet, who is capable of doing what he is told by his masters... whoever they may be.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Neverthe less, a mindless puppet should have a conscience. Why are we being led into Armageddon? Why?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
NO ! i don't believe George bush is the "master of terror" he is just a pawn...as is Tony blair..I Dont actually believe either of them knows the full scale of the plan that they are part of,kinda like a pyramid effect if you like (Manhattan project) .... just my 2p's worth

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
its the 'as long as its not happening to me' thought process.
Im pro Iraq war, im pro war. just as long as its not taking place at my front door

[edit on 13-8-2005 by AdamJ]

It's very, very easy to be gung-ho when it's not happening on your front door, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
While Bush and Blair and their ilk are certainly at the whims of their corporate paymasters , the largest being defense contractors and oil companies, it must be said that it seems to me at least that Blair is smart enough to realize that he is a pawn and doesn't run anything, while Bush is just the right combination of arrogance and stupidity to beleive that he actually is in charge. His puppetmasters must love him---they pull his strings, and he is foolish enough to believe he's moving on his own.
---Ryan

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Is George W Bush the Real Master of Terror?

I think he just a puppet being manipulated by Puppet Masters...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join