It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the coming of the Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Banjochef!

What is MABUS?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I really dont buy into this Anti-Christ.
I would think anyone who apposed Christ on a Grandscale level will be pointed out as the ANTI-CHRIST

But hey, if you believe in him by all means believe.
Deep

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The first coming of the "savior" as Jesus, was the Christ, the Crest of the wave. And the second will be the dip, the anti-Christ, a crest on the down-side, in the dark ages of ignorance. The culmination of ignorance in the following of religion, just previous to the apocolypse, or revealing of the truth.

"I have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." Rev. 22:16

The alpha is the omega, and here in obvious oversight, Jesus is Lucifer.

To mention a stray thought, Crest and floride. Floride atrophes the pineal gland, the third eye that "sees god". The deepest form of ignorance of god, closing our eyes. Christian religion has a similar effect on the mind. As it is through the creation of melatonin at night, the bringing of glimpses in dreams, that remind us of existence beyond this reality. But even through this, upon faith alone, millions are saved, in a "break on through to the other side" fashion. Paving a road for the expressions of new tryptomines, a reconfigured Melchezideck order.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
SOOOO if I brush my teeth with floride toothpaste I'm going to Hell?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Are you Gnostic? I know that Gnostics and many Masons see "Lucifer" as good and YHVH as violent and war mongering. Lucifer could actually be the "Jesus" of the NT or an attribute of him. I'm not convinced that Lucifer and Satan are one and the same. Do you know the Greek and Hebrew word for 'Lucifer' or 'The Bringer of Light' and 'Morningstar'?

Skin color isn't as superficial as people think. People with less melanin or melatonin have more calcification of the pineal gland that you mentioned. This makes them less susceptible to receiving certain higher vibrations from The Universe; so they're less connected on a relative level. So pale skin isn't a forward evolution from the original as white supremacists seem to think, but a degradation from the original.

Does using flouride on your teeth damage your pineal gland(assuming flouride does cause damage) or do you have to ingest it? If so, what would you suggest to 'fight cavities'?

What do you know of The Order of Melchizedek? Something to do with green light?

ONE

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I was born Catholic, pursued Paganism, and then back around into the Christian research to discover Gnosticism. So I guess you could say I'm Gnostic, althought I still think of myself as Pagan.

As for the Lucifer-Jesus connection, I see them as flip sides of the same wavelength, like two ends of the spectrum. Same with the Mary Magdalen-Lilith-Eve-Sophia connection. Like how a quadratic equation always has two answers, you always gotta double your conclusions to break into higher octaves of dimension.

As in we never would have taken "the fall" if it wasn't for the serpent. The wisdom (Sophia) of the serpent being faith (Pistis) which was necessary to create life (Zoe-Eve), the leap in faith for life to exist while being within the bounds of free-will. And yet that free-will being an illusion, when "God" had it planned all along. For example, placing the serpent in the garden in the first place, more evident in the myth of Jesus being crucified as fulfillment of "God's plan".

The Jesus myth expressing the "crux" of the problem, man's continued ignorance even in the revealing of God's plan. Leading to what we see now, millions of "Christians" who are led astray from truly experiencing the "Christ" within, the serpent whispering, 'something is not right'. The aspect of one's being which questions. As it is the questioning that started it all, in each case, even in the revealing. Yet divine irony has it that the millions are still saved through the faith alone, and were fulfilling god's plan as little satans, ignorantly playing the part.

The floride, ingested in drinking water. Part of the "covert operations".
Chlorine, floride, & alum in daily doses. Floride affecting the pineal gland while also carrying aluminum into the brain, contributing to alzheimers. Both halting our ability to "see", which is part of the plan to correlate between the two branches of "finding Christ", one branch that sees with the minds eye, and the other which comes to it through logical deduction. Bridging the Cosmos and the Logos.

Evolution finds a way through, this is where my faith is placed. Funny how the same lines of white Europeans have history of alzheimers, calcification of the pineal gland, inabilities to assimilate calcium, and osteoperosis. I see it culminating in physical adaptions that allow that energy to be percieved on subtle levels through the precision of a crystal. On a conceptual level, things get "fuzzy" (like my logic) so that others, the real pointers, become rock solid. Aluminum in the brain bouncing electrical pulses around, losing thoughts, duality of charge falling away, causing us to resort to the underlying network of communication, the conceptual rather than the absolute.

I take phases on my floride use. Sometimes I choose to drink unfiltered tap water, tithe-ing chaos. For I see the plan coming together as the sum of all chaos, the generation and revealing of the fractal. Knowing it is part of "god's" will, I use the floride to kill the bacteria that infect the teeth. And at other times, aloe vera which kills the same bacteria.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Melchezideck, the "dark king". Biblical Abraham gave 1/10th of his spoils to this person who is briefly. And yet it is well documented in the New Testement that Jesus was a part of the Order of Melchezideck, the order of those who keep the occult knowledge. Somewhere I heard that they are the ones who slowed evolution because it directly correlated with destruction. Not certain on that one, but interesting nonetheless.

Striking links between the dark king and the melatonin, the darkness hormone that brings dreams. Melchi being the one who brings the inspiration, the reasons to question and reach for divinity. The driving force for evilution of consciousness.

Back to the 1/10th, the tithe, the sacrifice. We are giving one tithe of our brains to be conscious, the rest being for the sub-conscious. The conscious thinking we have free-will, and the subconscious really authoring the story. But in order to experience life from this low level, we had to ignore knowing THE plan to become it's characters.

The Melchezideck Order was all about playing that paradox. It is the essence of the dark which is light. Thus the Lucifer-Satan, brightest light, prince of darkness. Even Samuel, the "blind god", thinking he alone was god because he had looked everywhere and couldn't find god.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
[Edited on 9/9/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Interesting views. I am aware of the plan to keep us from elevating; that's why I buy completely purified water(only $.39 for a gallon refill). I'll also look into the aloe vera thing. Thanks

Wish I had more time to build on this Gnostic thing right now. Later maybe...

ONE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join