It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham Central Mosque Chairman: "Similarities" Between Blair And Hitler (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The chairman of Birmingham's Central Mosque, Dr Mohammed Naseem, has said he sees "similarities" between Tony Blair's demonisation of muslims and Hitler's treatment of the jews. "He [Hitler] was democratically elected and gradually he created a bogey identity, that is, the Jewish people, and posed to the Germans that they were a threat to the country. On that basis, he started a process of elimination of Jewish people. I see the similarities. Everything moves step by step. I am saying these are dangerous times and we must take note of this." Naseem told Radio 4.

news.bbc.co.uk
A Muslim leader says there are "similarities" between new powers to tackle Islamist extremism and Hitler's demonisation of the Jews.

Tony Blair wants measures to exclude foreigners who preach hate and to close places where terrorism is condoned.

Dr Mohammed Naseem, chairman of the Birmingham Central Mosque, said: "I see the similarities...I am saying these are dangerous times."

Last week Dr Naseem questioned whether Muslims were behind the London bombs.

He made the comments after terror suspect Yasin Hassan Omar was arrested in the Small Heath area of the city in connection with 21 July attempted bombings.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Dr. Mohammed Naseem has come under fire to resign by the MP of Birmingham, Khalid Mahmood. But Dr. Naseem has resisted the call and said that 4,000 mosque members voted for him to remain as chairman following his remarks.

Dr. Nassem stood for the Birmingham seat in the latest general election, directly going against MP Khalid Mahmood. Dr. Nassem was a candidate for the Respect Party, George Galloway's brain child.

I find his comments are factually accurate. I would add that the Reichstag burning is also a major similarity between current events and Hitler's Germany.

Why would our governments want to demonize muslims? Makes it vastly easier for us to steal their oil doesnt it? Afterall, if we dont invade these terrorist hotbeds (Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria etc) we'll be destroyed ourselves. The fact that we gain control of the Worlds oil supply is but a happy coincidence.

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
(submission) (news) Blair Wants Islamic Politcal Parties Banned

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
similarities...right...cept for the part where the jews didnt randomly bomb civilians. Ohh ya and the 7 million dead..oh the poor oppressed muslims...my heart goes out to them. I love a good reality slap. For to long these people were allowed to do as they please...well, they screwed that up majorily. Im glad to see Blair is happy to remove them from Brittish soil. I wish our own gov. had the cojones to do the same.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
cept for the part where the jews didnt randomly bomb civilians

On July 22, 1946, members of the Zionist terrorist organization Irgun Tsvai-Leumi in the British Mandate of Palestine exploded a bomb at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. The hotel was the base for the British Secretariat, the military command and a branch of the Criminal Investigation Division (police). 91 people were killed, most of them civilians: 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 other. Around 45 people were injured.

The attack was initially ordered by David Ben Gurion, who was in the United States, but he later changed his mind and ordered the bombing to be cancelled. But Menachem Begin, the head of Irgun, went ahead anyway. Both Ben Gurion and Begin would later become Israeli Prime Ministers. The attack was commanded by Yosef Avni and Yisrael Levi.

King David Hotel Bombing

Terrorism isnt exclusive to Muslims

Could of fooled me. It might of happend after Hitler but your sweeping generalisation is wrong.

Your post pretty much says that the muslims deserve Hitler-esque treatment because they are blowing people up. Well I put forth to you that the Jewish people have a nice sordid terrorist past before they got an army and their terrorism mutated into military action.

Also just yesterday an Israeli gun man open fired on innocent Arabs sitting on a bus.

Does that mean we should treat them like Hitler treat the Jew's in the 1930's?

[edit on 6/8/05 by subz]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
no..im saying that blair is nowhere near hitler. everyone loves to throw the hitler thing around when its suits them. Nice pic, but that was after the 7 million dead. Id be a little pissed to.

Quit sucking up to the losers. Muslims have no love for you, you shouldnt for them.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

no..im saying that blair is nowhere near hitler. everyone loves to throw the hitler thing around when its suits them. Nice pic, but that was after the 7 million dead. Id be a little pissed to.

There is no excuse for terrorism, period. Also did you happen to notice that the terrorist attack was aimed at the British. Just what exactly did the Jews have to be "pissed" at their British liberators for?

Quit sucking up to the losers. Muslims have no love for you, you shouldnt for them.

Thanks for the advice
But forgive me if I ignore it. I have no respect for terrorists or xenophobes of all persuasions. I admire and respect all the muslims I know. They are not all terrorists and, like all races, have their good and bad sides.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Errr...

Let's think about this;
6million roughly got killed and they're pissed off at it.
They attack a British building.
We helped save them during WW2 including having Jewish prisoners given to us in trade for Nazi prisoners, instead of our own soldiers.

I like that logic Spliff.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Actualy, you're not taking into account the principle similarities; Blair has issued, as did Hitler, moral authority of the Goverment as paramount. It's an absolutist achievment tatamount to the Bush Administration and that of Hitlers. It's not the number of people's deaths, it's the fact that he is responsible for thier deaths; it's the fact that they have both chosen a philosophy which strips liberties from law-abiding citizens and categorizes them into conclaves of dissidents that need to be deported.

And you know this how? Can you speak for every Muslim in the world, or will you just generalize ignorantly like you always do?

Luxifero.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

subz
They are not all terrorists and, like all races, have their good and bad sides.

Deny Ignorance...

Muslims, Jews, religions ... not races!

Muslims, Jews, religions ... not races!

Get it?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thank you. I actually was talking about "races" and not religions. I should of made that clearer. Theres no need to be arrogant though, ok?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yeah it's amazing how the PC crowd piles onto you when you criticize Islam and call you a racist. HELLO! People of all races can be Islamic (or any other religion)!!!

One major question is where are these people when others are criticizing Christianity?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There, all the time, however, of late, more negative rethoric has been forumated against Islam, and not Christianity. Regardless, the critizism against Islam has been slanted in a failed understanding and haste presumptions; this is the rift that people have, not the actual scrutiny.

Luxifero

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Luxifero]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Edited by SimonGray.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by SimonGray]

top topics

join