It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arine's dad was a Nazi?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Was Arnie a member of the Hitler Youth? All brown shirts had their kids in the HY movement!!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Arnolds father left the Nazi party 3 years before Arnold was born. He was also cleared of any war crimes. He had a run of the mill career as a nazi soldier. So Arnold should not be held responable for anything his father may have done. Water under the bridge.
On the other hand Byrd was a card holding menber of the KKK. He did live a Nazi lifestyle. That being the case the dems had better watch their step on this. They have enough problems as it is right now.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Robert "KKK" Byrd's past is far worse than Arnolds fathers past. And it is his past unlike in arnold's case where it is a relative.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's no secret that Arnie's dad was a Nazi. There were millions of them in Austria and Germany. It doesn't mean Arnold follows his father's beliefs. If that were the case then wouldn't just about everyone in Germany and Austria believe in Nazism?

And colonel, he is soo gonna win. He's the Terminator!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Of course he'll win! People don't vote for candidates based on their abilities! They vote for the ones that are most pleasing to the eyes and ears...the most likeable people.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Would Arnie actually be the first son of a Nazi to be elected as Governor of a US State?

That would be an interesting milestone.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Probably the first son of an actual Nazi party member. Not the first son of a Nazi ummmmm collaborator.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
LOL
I can just barely make out the dust from Colonels speedy retreat from the subject

I am a bit concerned that Arnold will win since he has really said nothing about any important issues.
I find that a bit diturbing and a growing trend in American politics.
As far as his dead father....so what? My father is a registered republican. I'm far from it.
Not EVERYONE follows in the footprints of their parents.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Who cares what his father was? Is that the best thing they can come up with to discredit him? I dont live in Cali so I could care less but cmon. My dad was a salesman and I couldn't sell a free lunch, its irrelevnt.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw
Who cares what his father was? Is that the best thing they can come up with to discredit him? I dont live in Cali so I could care less but cmon. My dad was a salesman and I couldn't sell a free lunch, its irrelevnt.

Yeah! Exacly! Is it Arnold fault that his father was a member of the Nazi party? By the way, his father was a police officer and it was not possible to be that without being a member of the party..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join