It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Bright Light Last Night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
hello, last night sat in bed about 1 am, i was looking out the window, and a very very bright light came into view.....

i thought bloody hell thats bright... after about 5 mins of staring at it thinking it was mars, i realised it was in front of the cloud...and it was moving wobbling about, and around it there was alot of very dim lights sometimes swirling round in a circle othertimes shooting off...

after a while 8 mins of so the light stoped wobbling and started to get dimer and brighter and started pulsing if you like...

then i heard a hellicoptor and a hellicoptor flew overhead in the dirrection of the light/s this was possibly a police hellicoptor i couldnt tell because it was dark.. i thought it was a chinook at first..

the light then shot off upwards into the cloud for about 10 secconds and came back down again, pulsed a few more times and then dimed and climbed into the air slowly...

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Wow i wish i had of seen that...

seems odd at the moment, there seems to be alot of sightings lately, Im in the UK to and have seen at least 3 strange things in the sky that i cant explain...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
about 10 pm last evening me and some friends [were just chillin and saw a large orange point of light, too big to be an airplane from the distance it was, plus it didn't have and tail lights or wing lights, so my conclusion is it was some sort of ufo, this marks two consecutive nights of seeing odd # in the sky. two days ago there was another orange light which moved to the east then kinda winked itself out much like a match does. anyway, i wouldn't put anything into this, just the same old ufo sightings we've had for 50 + years.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
ive seen more strange lights in the past 3 years than i have in 15 years previous to that...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
infact i have just seen weird stuff in the past 3 years, moreso than all the weird stuff from the rest of my life...

im allmost 20 years old...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
True...i also have seen more over the past few years than i ever have....the wierd part is ...im not even looking that much.
i just look up at stars for a while then there it is!!
something strange!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I haven't seen any strange lights.
That sounds like a cool experience. I find myself gazing into the sky, moreso in the past. I'm going to rekindle that interest. Thanks for sharing brother.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I was observing a star with my telescope,and something that I could not see passed in front of it ,blocking it's light for about 10 seconds,I was looking through the scope while this happened,I stepped away thinking someone stepped in front of the scope and there was no one there,looked back into the eyepiece,and the star popped back on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
yeah, i seen weird activity around this light...

as soon as the hellicoptor turned up it didnt stay around long...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
My brother likes to go camping,I live out in the country and he likes to go out in the woods,sometimes all week.
He said that he was just sitting around looking at the stars,no camp fire,no light at all,and he noticed two choppers flying at about 3000 ft altitude.
They were just flying over,and for some reason they pointed a big spotlight right at him,and held it there for about 10 seconds,he said he nearly soiled himself.
Strange....wonderwutzup?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
thats probably explainable, they probably had thermal on and saw a large heat signature and wondered what the hell it was so deccedied to have a look...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
My wife saw something in the sky as well last night...I told her to go outside and look at mars, she came back in and asked which big bright orange light was mars. She said that there were two of them. I went outside to see what she was talking about but it was gone. Come to think of it there was a lot of helicopter activity in our area last night as well. I'll see if I can't get her to come on here and describe it as she actually saw it.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That would be great, Maybe it has something to do with mars being so close....
Be cool to hear what your wife saw!!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
THE CHANCES OF ANYTHING COMING FROM MARS ARE A MILLION TO ONE HE SAID!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
.....same thing that I thought too,but it is disturbing to think about the reasons they would be watching so closely...after all,this is the middle of nowhere we are talking about...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
sorry, i was just thinking of the musical version of war of the worlds!!!

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Very interesting Blade. I too have seen a few things that I am starting to wonder if there is any correlation with Mars. I posted here about one thing I saw last week, but then saw another strange light over the weekend.

I have also talked to many others in my area that have seen strange lights. Most seem to always be in the direction of Mars, and most the people have never seen anything like it.

Makes you wonder.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have never seen anything strange in the sky here in Finland

I have stared at the sky for hours and hours.. and there's never anything out of ordinary, except a plane that looked alot like a C-130 and it had swedish markings on it.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Sounds a whole lot like what I saw last week. Check this thread. The thing I saw was the same color and brightness of mars, but moving.

my post

Originally posted by K_OS
My wife saw something in the sky as well last night...I told her to go outside and look at mars, she came back in and asked which big bright orange light was mars. She said that there were two of them. I went outside to see what she was talking about but it was gone. Come to think of it there was a lot of helicopter activity in our area last night as well. I'll see if I can't get her to come on here and describe it as she actually saw it.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Could it be that they are looking at mars???
and not earth???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join