It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"REPTILIAN"/ NWO PICTURE. Does anyone know if this was proven to be a hoax? What is this thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I am not saying I think it may or may not be a "Reptilian", but if it is not a hoax, what the heck is this thing. By the people holding it, I'd say they do not look like "hoaxers", but does anyone know if this is a hoax or what this thing is?
www.mindtoysrus.com...

[edit on 1-8-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
it's a dog's head that the skin was burned off. I read about it somewhere else a few months ago.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ok, i could see that as possible. How do you know for sure though? Who was saying it was actually a dogs head?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No, that was created by an artist. It's been discussed here many times.

Link: www.snopes.com...

[edit on 8/1/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's a fake done by a very gifted artist named Charlie White. You can see his work here:

www.artincontext.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ok, thanks, i wanted to put it up to prove a point to WARTHOG (our resident "holder of facts of reptilians"). I have the link up on one of his "fact" threads.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
woh! those are really good pictures!now we know that people can do really good hoaxes...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
woh! those are really good pictures!now we know that people can do really good hoaxes...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

p.s. sorry about all the same posts my computer messed up

[edit on 8/2/2005 by KatieD]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I saw that picture on a fake news article about zombies a few months ago...

Funny thing is, i've been browsing these forums for the past like two hours wondering when i'd see that picture, but i figured it was going to be zombies

top topics

join