It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS's Offical Transformers The Movie Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Mood: curious
Member is on ATS now.

Transformers the Movie, Grows Up

My third child was a Transformer junkie back in the eighties when he was a little boy. So today when he came over and went online to show me the trailer for the new Transformers movie, I thought, not that stupid cartoon again. Boy was I surprised! This movie looks to have the same gripping potential as "War of the Worlds."I can't wait until it's July 4th release!

Transformers: The Movie (2007)
The interstellar battle between the Autobots and Decepticons rains destruction down on planet Earth as Hasbro and Takara's popular Transformers franchise into a big-budget, live-action summer extravaganza, in this ambitious sci-fi action feature. Enormous aliens Optimus Prime and Megatron have chosen Earth as their ultimate battleground. As the villainous Decepticons struggle to obtain the key to unlimited power, a young Earthling named Sam may stand as mankind's last hope for survival.

www.transformersmovie.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here are a couple major updates.

• Hugo Weaving will voice Megatron
  • Keith David will Voice Barricade

There are two new posters out now.

I'm expecting a lot more voice casting to be revealed soon. I can't wait to hear who they have found to play Starscream.

• posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:20 AM
    link   
    Suck on these fellas:

www.sectorseven.org...

media.movies.ign.com...

Enjoy.

-The Big O

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:24 AM
    link   
    Man...ten minutes after I post the links IGN updates their site with both the new trailers.

The ones you want to look at are the Hidden and Destiny trailer spots.

30 seconds a pop.

Friggin sweet transforming action.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:35 PM
    link   
    I was up late last night and saw these two.
    I am sooo excited for this movie now. It even looks like they fixed Megatron's head.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
    link   
    This ad has got me pretty psyched to see this flick.
    A MUST SEE!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:52 AM
    link   
    I guess we heard Optimus' voice in that trailer. At least it sounded like him.

This is gonna be good!

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:09 PM
    link   
    The new Transformers Theme is now available online. It is performed by Mute Math and you can download it right here!

[edit on 7/6/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:01 PM
    link   
    I took these stills from a trailer, the much larger decepticon pins the much smaller autobot to the top of the building.

The size difference between the two is huge, the autobot fits neatly under one foot of the decepticon, I'm not sure however which individual each is meant to represent but still the tiny autobot gets owned.

Size Difference

Pinned by foot

Its much easier to see what I mean in the trailer itself see trailer: Trailer #2

[edit on 10-6-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:29 PM
    link   
    I've been looking at that part of the clip frame by frame. The bigger one is definantly Megatron.

The Autobot. I'm not sure but I think it could be Jazz.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:25 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
    I've been looking at that part of the clip frame by frame. The bigger one is definantly Megatron.

Looking at the large flat (potentially wing and tail like) plates that seem to be on the decepticon I think it might be starscream as he can turn into a F22, it would also explain why they are so high up as well, I agree the smaller autobot is Jazz.

Theres some really good pictures of the autobots and decepticons on the game site, see characters.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:04 AM
    link   
    The pic is Megatron grabbing Jazz in midair.

Without spoiling anything, on TFW2005.com and AintItCoolNews.com, people who have a leaked version of the script (which has floated around for a while and Bay has referenced being angry about in a few interviews) confirmed that it is indeed Jazz being grabbed by Megatron.

Also, Megatron is very very big. It will become apparent quickly that the Decepticons are, in general, much larger than the Autobots. For a comparison as to just how big Megatron is, compare the shot of the F-22 and other ship flying over the city. It's only a second or two long, and it's in one of the bigger trailers, but you can see that the non f-22 ship, which is Megatron's alt mode, is significantly larger.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:05 AM
    link   
    Also, Jazz is pretty small in general. Remember, he's only a Pontiac Solstice. That's not a very big car...only a bit bigger than a Miata. So, Megatron seems even bigger than if he was doing that to, say, Ironhide or Bumblebee, which are both much larger than Jazz.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:10 AM
    link   
    Here is a full list of the voice cast.
    Full Voice Cast for Transformers Revealed!

and here are eight clips from the movie.
    Eight New Transformers Clips!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:26 AM
    link   
    Did anyone else notice they changed the release date? Instead of coming out July 4, it comes out a day earlier.

This movie is going to be sweet!!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:58 PM
    link   
    Brax, a bit of off hand oddness:

Two weeks ago I met Darius McCrary's father sining lounge music in the Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental bar.

Talk about strange huh?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:15 PM
    link   
    lol
    Cool you met Jazz's dad.

About Jazz, I think he has the coolest design of all the movie transformers. It'll be sad to see his butt whooped by Megatron

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:30 PM
    link   
    I prefer to think of it as meeting Eddie Winslow's dad. (Not Carl Winslow)

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:22 PM
    link   
    I'm sure meeting Reginald VelJohnson would be cool too though. He should have been in Die Hard 4.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join