<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sweet. Nice find

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here are some more pictures.

I think this is Megatron in tank form, but I don't know.

The other one is of Bonecrusher. No idea who he is, but its also in vehicle form.

lettersfromtheleft.blogspot.com...

-Steve

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Prime pictures are legit.

www.themovieblog.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Looks good

People complaining about the flames need stop being so miserable and show some love for the movie

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
For those interested, there will be a live chat with the writers of the film tomorrow (8/18/2006) at 11AM PST (2PM EST).

You can find more info here: movies.yahoo.com...

-Steve

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yes I was reading about that earlier today. I set my alarm so I can't miss it

I even have a blog entry writen up for the information that will be given on the movie, just need to fill in the blanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Got the list of Transformers up.

Names of Robots in Transformers Announced.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Forget Transformers....

When are they gonna make a Go-Bots movie?????

(sorry, I recently saw an episode of Go-Bots and was amazed at how they could get away with such a total and utter rip-off)

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Legit full body shots of Prime, Bumble Bee (the actual giant anamatronic of him), and some of the decepticons (not too keen on the Starscream design).

-Steve

www.tfw2005.com...

Warning: The site is being BOMBARDED with traffic thanks to links from AintItCoolNews and CHUD. Be patient, the stuff will eventually come up.

[Edit: It appears as though they are requiring registration now to view the images...not sure how I feel about that. Usually you can browse the boards no problem.

Check this link out at AICN for some of the pics:

www.aintitcoolnews.com... ]

[edit on 19-8-2006 by The Big O]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Pretty cool but I gotta say I’m not liking Starscream that much. He looks like he has Waspinator’s head or something.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Pretty cool but I gotta say I’m not liking Starscream that much. He looks like he has Waspinator’s head or something.

Yeah, no one seems to like him much. I wouldn't be surprised if they change his design a bit.

That's a problem with the approach they've taken with the "no size changing" thing. Everythin has to realistically transform out of its vehicle mode. This accounts for why they look like they do and not why they look like the cartoons. I mean, I can live with that as long as they ACT LIKE THE TRANSFORMERS I KNEW. Putting Cullen in as Prime was a good step.

Unfortuantly, with the approach they took some of the transformers are going to look dumb due to the vehicle they take after. Fortunatly, the star scream picture is of the toy, and thus significantly more limited than wat they can do in the movie.

Why I think he'll look close to that, I doubt in the movie that'll be exactly what he looks like.

The Big Ass Helicopter looks sweet though, as does the scorpian thing.

-Steve

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Okay, I grew up in a tiny town in the Australian outback and we only had one channel which did not include Transformers, so if this is a stupid question, just, you know, ignore it. It's been bugging me for a while, so here it is:

What did the Transformers look like in their original forms on Cybertron? I mean, I know why they look like and can transform into Earth vehicles (because of the quick repair job done by scanning Earth vehicles), but what did they look like before this? Is it just a coincidence that Prime's chest is made of a windshield and his abs are a grill? What did he look like before his truckification?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Without having pictures it's hard to show you... you can do two things...

1, rent the 1st disc of the TV show and watch it. It shows everyone before their "earthification."

2. Find the first issue of the MArvel comic book, same stuff as number 1.

3. Rent the movie. The transformers on Cybertron (i.e. Arcee, Cup) look like the ones on earth. Futuristic, but still like trucks, cars, and other vehicles.

Basically, Prime still transformed the same, exept the earth parts were the equivilant parts from his "futuristic" look.

Hope this helps.

From what I've read, Megatron will not look "earthy" in the movie. He views "earthification" beneath him, and will thus still have his Cybertron look, and unlike starscream (who was earthified to look like an f-22 raptor) he'll just look like a futuristic looking jet, or something.

-Steve

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I tell you what, if you can't get excited watching that Transformers preview on that Transformers website, then I don't know what's wrong with you. That was badarse.

I told my nine year old nephew about the Transformers movie coming out and he said "what are Transformers?". After that it told him I was going to put him in a box and ship him to Iraq.
Needless to say he'll know about Transformers once the movie gets close to release.

Also, whoever made those toys is going to hit the motherload again.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

What did the Transformers look like in their original forms on Cybertron?

Here is Prime's Cybertron mode on the top right.

Bumblebee on Cybertron.

Also here is an update on the movie from Bay's message board

1- They will be releasing more teaser posters in the coming months.

2- Paramount made studies and concluded that the TF "ANNOUNCEMENT" was the 2nd highest rated "teaser" this summer.

3.- They just finished shooting a lot of Pentagon interiors on a soundstage in scenes that involved many Chiefs of staff in their huge war room.

4.- Shia just was recently suspended over the edge of a 20 story building in a very dynamic and intense scene.

5.- The average transformation time from normal mode to alt mode and vice versa is about 3 to 4 seconds.

6.- The leaked pictures are legit (although a somewhat early rendering).

7.- Filming of massive chase scenes will begin in the following weeks.

8.- The CGI transformations by ILM are looking wicked and nastier every single day.

9.- Part 1 will be about why the transformers came to earth.

10.- This movie will be a new start for the live action franchise that will not be based on any particular TF TV series and/or comic book.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Megatron can be seen here... www.tfw2005.com...

Now I know what they meant when they said he was going to still look Cybertronian. I can't say I dig the look...but meh, he still looks cool, just different.

I think most of the Autobots are getting the better looks here. Aside from the giant Helocopter thing the Decepticons look crappy. Prime and Bumblebee on the other hand look pretty good.

-Steve

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is there a face in there?

Definanly alien looking that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The teaser trailer I saw for this is pretty cool. Am really looking orward to seeing the movie. Will look great on the big screen.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I got your Prime pictures right here...behold his robot form!

lettersfromtheleft.blogspot.com...

-Steve

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ah finally. I do have to say I like the earlier posted sketch better. I would like to see his chest more truck-like.
Nice to finally see a gun too

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join