It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's new president: “…Islam will conquer the world…”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
here is a transcript of his speech. apologies if its been posted before

www.iranfocus.com...

an interesting read i'm sure you'll agree

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
First of all, why even try to defend Iran's president or it's mullahs... or even radical Islam for that matter!?!?

- That's not what I see.

I see people concerned at what was actually said and the context in which it was said.

Pretending that there has been an increase in 'threat' because of this speech is simply not true and saying so 'defends' nothing and no-one other than the truth of that.

You bring that satanic pseudo-religion to my door and I'll show you true TERROR!

- Which is exactly the point where this garbage of 'them trying to take us over' is exposed for the nonsense it so plainly is.

This isn't about 'them' trying to take over 'us'.

I think when you look at the map you'll find in large part is is 'us' having the wars (direct and proxy) in 'their' countries, actually.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Islam will conquer the world ....
Israel needs to be wiped off the face of the map .....
"its all Europes fault "
We will make our Nuclear power plants no matter what ....

Whats this man still doing in power ?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Islam will conquer the world ....
Israel needs to be wiped off the face of the map .....
"its all Europes fault "
We will make our Nuclear power plants no matter what ....

has anyone noticed somehing about NumberCruncher recent posts.
He seems to be posting in the threads that are a couple of months old (pretty much dead), like
Iran's new president: “…Islam will conquer the world…”
Police Seize Forged Ballots Headed to Iraq From Iran
War with Syria!!!
etc.

and all he's got to offer is basically the same stuff noone seems to care about anymore.

I mean no insults but just wondering if you work for Mosad or CIA as part of pre war propaganda against Iran.

RESPECT

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I have little choice, theres no new news and your only aloud to post conspiracy stuff here now ):

I wrote a fantastic peice today about how American help in the Pakistani earthquake zone has dramatically and i mean dramatically increased peoples favourable feelings in Pakistan towards the USA.

But it got kicked to below top secret, have a look its a pleasant read.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

A few Million on Earthquake releif has improved realtions 100 times more than a few hundred billion spent on the greater war on Terror.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
propog: I care. The question is, why do you have such a problem with it. You guys seem gitty enough to bring up everything bush says and does, but when we start pointing out WHY bush does those things you want to ignore it.

It reminds me of david letterman the other night when he interviewed Bill O'rielly:

Letterman: You cant say cindy sheehan is a nut! Have you ever lost somone in war?

O'Rielly: No, i havent.

Letterman: Than you have no right!

O'rielly: Her son has nothing to do with the fact she has said terrorist are freedom fighters and Jews are behind the war in iraq.

Letterman: Well I dont really know what she has said.

O'rielly: riight........

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The president of Iran may not be a true face of Islam, but his puppet masters are. We seem to be forgetting just who the power behind the curtain is. The mullahs, all of whom are fundementalist if not in whole, but atleast in part. They are the ones who need to be taken back a notch or twelve. The president is a non-entity, and will say what he is told to say.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Iranian president is obviously a NWO puppet

Why else would he say these things, it's almost as if he wants the west to attack Iran. He's doing everything in his power to acheive that, except (overtly at least) killing people.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
The Iranian president is obviously a NWO puppet

Why else would he say these things, it's almost as if he wants the west to attack Iran. He's doing everything in his power to acheive that, except (overtly at least) killing people.

I thought he was the puppet of there religous leaders, maybe there religous leaders are in turn someone elses puppet ?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by proprog
He seems to be posting in the threads that are a couple of months old (pretty much dead),

If you have something to say about a specific topic you're supposed to do so on an appropriate thread that already exists; not create a new one. That's why ATS encourages you to do a general topic search before creating a new thread.

Just because a thread appears inactive doesn't mean it's dead. This topic relates very much to current events.

I've read some of NumbersCruncher's post and appreciate his position on Islam and the war on terror as I generally agree with him.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I will never become a muslim I don't believe in god(s)
not in the way they claim. I believe the gods were aliens
so they are not almighty they can if evil be killed ect.

the tv program Stargate is more to the truth than what the religieus
leaders currently learning us and claiming what happent the bible and koran are full of aliens and meetings with them ,.

so that is one of the reasons but not only that there are many reasons
like many religions the islam is more unhuman and underpressing our evolution and progres in science . with out religion we would have been out there in space on mars moon and far beyond.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The Iranian President is the puppet of the Islamic Mullahs/Leaders.

He says what they tell him i assume ?

He says Iran has no ambition to make Nuclear weapons.

The Koran says this " Ishaq:365/Tabari VII:94 “Muhammad bin Maslamah said, ‘O Messenger, we shall have to tell lies.’ ‘Say what you like,’ Muhammad replied. ‘You are absolved, free to say whatever you must.’”

I remind you Iran is run by its religous leaders.

It seems the Koran says its no problem to Lie to the Disbeleiver/enemy.
Is that incorrect ?

ouch.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

the tv program Stargate is more to the truth than what the religieus
leaders currently learning us and claiming what happent the bible and koran are full of aliens and meetings with them ,.

Stargate is a poorly made sci fi show with a tiny budget. What in the HELL are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
The Koran says this " Ishaq:365/Tabari VII:94 “Muhammad bin Maslamah said, ‘O Messenger, we shall have to tell lies.’ ‘Say what you like,’ Muhammad replied. ‘You are absolved, free to say whatever you must.’”
ouch.

NumbersCruncher;

Those are books of the Hadith; not the Qur'an.

Nonetheless; you are correct in pointing this out: They can deceive; even feign that they are against some Islamic principles, as long as in their hearts they believe otherwise and as long as it benefits Islam in the long run.

This is why it's difficult for me to believe them when Islamic groups/imams issue "fatwas" against terrorism/terrorists. Especially when they use terms such as "innocent civillians" as there is no Islamic term for such. So when they say "It's against Islam to attack innocent civillians" it virtually means nothing.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Freedom_for_sum]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sorry yes i should of realised it was the Hadith, theres a similar one in the Quran thou isnt there ?

Its all a bit of a worry

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Of course when a 'Christian' cleric claims 'Christianity' will end up 'defeating' and dominating all other religion - and billions are spent on 'missons' around the globe - that is different, right?

It couldn't just be the same sort of aim they all desire and talk about, could it?

BTW, 'MEMRI', Richard Perle?
Jayzuss wept

[edit on 29-7-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

First of all it would be a christian pastor, preacher, or priest. Second, their is no intent by christians to "defeat" or dominate all religions. There is only the mission to spread the word of Jesus Christ to every ear on the planet.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Of course when a 'Christian' cleric claims 'Christianity' will end up 'defeating' and dominating all other religion - and billions are spent on 'missons' around the globe - that is different, right?

It couldn't just be the same sort of aim they all desire and talk about, could it?

BTW, 'MEMRI', Richard Perle?
Jayzuss wept

[edit on 29-7-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

First of all it would be a christian pastor, preacher, or priest. Second, their is no intent by christians to "defeat" or dominate all religions. There is only the mission to spread the word of Jesus Christ to every ear on the planet.

The only question I have is, how far are Christians willing to go to acomplish this mission? What are they to do in countries whos governments do not accept Christanity? All I can say is, we can not say where the line is going to be for every Christian. And we cannot questions their motives or faith.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ISLAM WILL CONQUER THE WORLD

The wondrous world of Punt that is

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Of course Islam will conquer the world.

For the last 500 years they have been attempting to do so by sweeping from the east in invasions.

This time however it will be slightly different, they won't have to use violence so much, afterall that hasn't worked much in the past. Instead they will conquer because they have one thing that the West has lost.

They have a united faith in one Deity, and a united sence of being "muslim", from that derives their united recognition that all must follow their beliefs.

The West doesn't have any answer to that...

We have lost any unity that Christianity gave up to 100 years ago. We are no longer one society but divergent and divisive sub groups all seeking to break down each other. There is no unity in the west apart from the common fear of Islam and a lack of will and courage to face it.

We have no sence of superiority.
Because of the ravages of humanism and political correctness we have no sence that we are even equal to others.

Our entire society bends over backwards to change our own customs and cultural structures to incorporate other cultures without realising that we are destroying our unity and strength. Just how many Islamic countries do you see bending over to appease Christian minorities?

Yeas Islam will win. It doesn't need to win through outright violence this time, just in watching the West slide into decay, division and self destruction.

The best way Islam can beat the west is to encourage the pumping in of drugs, destructive ideologies, politically correct perveyers, and demanding that the West change to match their beliefs.

Sorry guys but the west is on a downward spiral and its totally self inflicted. Lose the uniting influence of a common belief, a common purpose, and clear definitions between the ingroups and the outgroups and you disolve the society into easily conquerable sub groups.

It might take another 100 years, but Islam will STILL be strong in that time and the west will have become gutless scared and lost.

He is totally right.... Look what happened to the Roman empire, killed itself and let the barbarian hordes ransack it. The same senario is at work today.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Netchicken]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That might have been so 10-15 years ago, but a reactionary movement which intends to reform this tendency has arisen. Much as we hate them, the Neocons brought that baggage to America and Western Europe. As for the rest of the World, it never fell within the perils of Nihilistic custom. Islam can only conquer if we appease them. No more Constantinoples, no more slaughters in Palestine. If Muslims (mind you, the fanaticist types who want to convert the world into second class Dhimmis, not the vast majority, and I really mean that ) want the West to form a Bloc and fight their savagery....then so be it.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Nakash]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join