It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's new president: “…Islam will conquer the world…”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nakash, just where is this reactionary movement?
It is so subsumed in the politically correct humanistic clones pumped out of universities and broardcast through the media to be nothing less than lone voices crying in the wilderness.

Even to last year with piggy banks being banned in England (a trivial example) increasingly we see our society and cultural unifying structures, such as christmas and Easter, minimised controlled and removed.

Its not getting less, there is just less to remove. People are getting desensitized to it, thats all.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, it's not a tenth as bad as people paint it. The sole fact we are discussing this issue show's it. China is having a similar problem. People are tired of Materialism and secular ideology, why they are currently expereiencing a revival of more spiritual philosophies (ie: Tao, Christianity, Falun Gong, and so forth. ) They are cracking down on most of these groups as you know- afraid it will undermine the secular state's power.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Iran's President thinks he has a Messianic Mission to bring about the coming of what Muslims call the Mahdi. Here's some excerpts from the article.

On the last day when I was speaking(at the U.N.), one of our group told me that when I started to say 'Bismillah Muhammad,' he saw a green light come from around me, and I was placed inside this aura," he says. "I felt it myself. I felt that the atmosphere suddenly changed, and for those 27 or 28 minutes, all the leaders of the world did not blink. When I say they didn't move an eyelid, I'm not exaggerating. They were looking as if a hand was holding them there, and had just opened their eyes – Alhamdulillah!"

He sees his main mission, as he recounted in a Nov. 16 speech in Tehran, as to "pave the path for the glorious reappearance of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his reappearance."

According to Shiites, the 12th imam disappeared as a child in the year 941. When he returns, they believe, he will reign on earth for seven years, before bringing about a final judgment and the end of the world.

Missed by some observers in Ahmadinejad's speech at the U.N. was his call to the "mighty Lord" to hasten the emergence of "the promised one," the one who "will fill this world with justice and peace."

You can check the rest of the article out here:
worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Wierd... I alway's assumed christian's DID think they were superior. Their history show's it. Their violence toward's other culture's and religion's and freethinker's. Hell, I even got fired from a job after one tried talking to me about god and I told her I didn't believe in god because it made no logical sense for something to exist before nothing and the history of the religion was very cultish and how a monothiestic religion started in the past has splintered and created way too many offshoot's/different stories of this one god. How not one person can even agree on a one story of how it is. Well, truth be told she got pissed and two days later I'm out of a job because my opinions went against her idiotic beliefs.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Islamo-tolerance alert from Sheik Abu Saqer, leader of Gaza's Jihadia Salafiya Islamic outreach movement, and his answer toward the Pope's invitiation to dialouge: 'Only dialogue we want is when all religions agree to convert to Islam'

"The pope is the spiritual and religious wing of the Crusader ideology," Abu Saqer said. "He is totally coordinated with Bush. Through this dialogue he hopes to break the lines of unity between Muslims and polarize the Muslim world, which has some partisans who will accept this new dialogue. But true believers know Islam must rule all relations. The only dialogue we will accept is when all other religions agree to convert to Islam."

It seems to me, based on what this Sheik said, that the Pope is correct in what he said a couple weeks ago; and certainly supports the theme of this thread. Conquer--indeed

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
man i hate iran president so much. he disgusts me i wanna puke every time i hear his name or see his face. what is taking so long for US to attack iran? what don't these terrorists understand, USA PEOPLE WILL NEVER CONVERT TO AN ISLAMIC STATE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD STUPID TERRORISTS!

lets nuke them already and put an end to this garbage.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join