It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be Murdered on the Tube

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It's the daily Rense.com image. I found it a bit disturbing. Obviously, others have also. Comments?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
its more like a warning to not get yerself shot, than it is to be how to get yerself murdered. its a good warning, who knows, a sign might save yer life.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How not to get murdered on the tube:

Dont stand next to agitated Arabic looking men wearing big thick coats or backpacks. If said individuals start to yell "ALLUHA AKBAR!! ALLUHA AKBAR!!" Its too late, your as good as dead.

I think I like mine better, as more people would have been alive today if THAT warning was posted on the tube.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I know some of you think I'm some sort of heartless, souless 'government official' or something. But I'm not. In reality when things happen like the shooting of the Brazilian I feel sick. When anyone dies I feel sick. I hate it.
I expect the guy who killed him feels sick.
Yes he unloaded his gun, practically, but if you thought your life might be just about to end and the ones around you wouldn't you go a bit over the top? he was only human. He probably felt like **** after. Working around military people frequently I have obviously met people who have ahd to kill others. They may brag about it on the outside but you can see it haunts them inside.

I don't like the way the world is going and I don't like the rights we have to give up. But if it means keeping us safe than so be it.
I know it could be a conspiracy, but if you look at the situation then the events occuring do make sense and the repercussions also make sense.

You cannot protect people from suicide bombers effectively and not have incidents like this. If it means people have to walk slower and obey police commands then that's the way it is.

I don't like it, no, but it's better than playing russian roulette every time you step out the door.

I've been on the business end of guns both held by both undesireables and the police. It's simple.. Do as your told!

[edit on 28-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I can see both sides of it. Conspiracy or not, it does make sense. Sad as it is. And I know the guy probably felt like ****. We are all human after all.

What a world.

EDIT: Conspiracy or not, I basically mean that the guys on the ground wouldn't know and have to do their job anyway.

[edit on 7-28-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I agree with that board, except for the foreign bit, thats just plain hilarious!!!

It should be a policy now, you run on the tube, you get shot. There is no point running for the train, another will be along in about 5 mins. No point running alongside the train, the doors aint going to open, your head might though, with mister 9mm key.

That Brazillian guy shouldnt have jumped the barrier, he deserved it. (no offence here) He was foreign, running and jumping over the ticket barriers, and then running for the train. He was an utter pleb.

I know I sound heartless, but the guy who shot him should feel no guilt, only that he done his job well. Fair play to him.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I agree with that board, except for the foreign bit, thats just plain hilarious!!!

thats soooooo funny! hahahah, racism is suuuuch a big joke! yay! we're westerners!

dear god man, i hope that post was sarcastic. and if it wasn't, i would like to see you tell those things to the brazilians mother.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If those men didnt shoot him and he did blow a tube load if people, what would you have said then? The police didnt do their job properly, exactly, you would.

Okay, the foreign bit was abit harsh, but its just humour. May be a bit sick, but British humour can be at times. Just chill out.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Is that pic real? Its hard to tell these days if a pic is real of has been manufactured.
If it is real, thats not a very eloquent way to put it. "If you look a bit foreign".

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that the reason he was killed was simply down to racism. If we were facing the same threat of suicide bombing from say the IRA do you think the fact that a suspect running away when challenged towards a tube train was white European, brunette, blonde or redheaded would've stopped them from doing the same thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well i live in London and can say i have never yet seen a poster like that around,

Only signs that i have seen would be *look after your bags and dont leave them around, **

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Unlikely to be real but the staff DO get bored and have a laugh sometimes. As Zanzibar said our humour's very dark

Quite funny though. 'A bit foreign' in London - you'd have to be green with one eye!

Seriously getting the Tube is a risk anyway - the dust, being pushed onto tracks, loonies, crashes are all daily risk factors. The risks of being blown-up or shot are just added risks.

Police at every Tube station this morning - a good day for burglars!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If those men didnt shoot him and he did blow a tube load if people, what would you have said then? The police didnt do their job properly, exactly, you would.

no actually i wouldnt. please don't assume things i would say. the simple fact is, it's impossible to defend against terrorist attacks. and im sorry but i cant 'just chill out' when hundreds of people are dying every day for the advancment of a select few peoples monetray wealth.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Makes complete sense..
Common sense, actually.
Even down to the foreign bit..

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
Is that pic real? Its hard to tell these days if a pic is real of has been manufactured.
If it is real, thats not a very eloquent way to put it. "If you look a bit foreign".

The pic is off Rense....NO it is not real. Every single day they have a pic of Dick Cheney as an alien or G. Bush as an assasin. They get off creating these pics as a joke or to make a statement. On that site its a known fact that the daily pic is just a parody. IT IS NOT REAL.

Now that i've outed myself as someone who actually reads the stuff on Rense.com i'm going to go sit in the corner and hang my head in shame.

Wupy

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I don't like the way the world is going and I don't like the rights we have to give up. But if it means keeping us safe than so be it.

This right here is most interesting.

So let me ask you......

If they say the terrorists are getting so out of hand that we need martial law. Will you still say the same thing???

See if you arent keeping score here, all this terrorist # is fake, there is no such thing as Bin Laden, or Al Qaeda, or anything remotely near that effect.

All this terroist # is manufactured by the people who swore to protect you. If you look at some things about 7/7, 3/11, and 9/11 mostly the 1st and last one, there are alot of similarities to them bloth.. I cant comment on 3/11 for I have limited knowldge of it.

Anyway you need to really rethink that statement.. cause that statement will kill you not by Al Qaeda or the Boogyman but my our own government.

[edit on 7/28/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Erm...

It's...rense.com.

Hardly the uh...last bastion of truth, reliability and objectivity, now is it?

Consider the source.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think anyone who is Asian and carries a backpack will be challenged and if they don't stop i hope they get shot in the head as a potential suicide bomber. Its not rocket science to see that we have to stop crazy Muslims from committing mass destruction, some people will pay the price for running away. I hope the security services keep up the shoot to kill policy.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace

The pic is off Rense....NO it is not real. Every single day they have a pic of Dick Cheney as an alien or G. Bush as an assasin. They get off creating these pics as a joke or to make a statement. On that site its a known fact that the daily pic is just a parody. IT IS NOT REAL.

Now that i've outed myself as someone who actually reads the stuff on Rense.com i'm going to go sit in the corner and hang my head in shame.

Wupy

That is true some or most of the time, but not all. The Crop Circle pic the other day was real.

That's not to say this image isn't fake. Maybe I should write and ask where the image comes from. But then again, I'm a lazy bastage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join