It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Exist Want Reasons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Ask these to urself:

1. How Many galaxies are there? Wouldnt u think there be other life in the universe besides us?

2. OMG people are talking about aliens everywhere in the world

3. Roswell Crash, Aliens Pics, Alien Encounteres, Abductions, Cases What are u just gona denie all of this just because somone says its a fake? some are fake yes of course cuz they want attention why do they want attention for faking ufos well tricking us??? Ask this to ur self seriously. Basicly anyone can say something fake jsut because something doesnt look right uhh how the hell do u know were u there hell no can somone jsut say its fake of course its called non belivers like lets say someguy name jack didnt belive in other life and someone brings me a video of a alien walking around in the house o he be like thats so fake i could do that its called a computer and a video camera bluh bluh bluh..

4. Truth is what lies in the belifes of beliving

5. Why are we still seing ufos? and people being abducted o no wait there not being abducted its just that there mentaly ill :Rolls Eyes:

6. But There one thing that can denie existance relegion!!! well all i have to say is ask ur self these questions and respond with what u think i gussed and renember truth is what lies in the belifes of beliving

[edit on 25-7-2005 by DeathIsNear]

[edit on 25-7-2005 by DeathIsNear]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I am on your side because of #1, but the rest of your reasons are really a mixed bag.

For example, like many UFO sightings most Abduction stories do seem to have other causes besides Aliens. There are some pretty classic reasons for why people feel this is happening to them. Abduction is also one of those things where the sheer number of reports actually works against the idea that Aliens are behind the vast majority. There are just too many of them.

And while I am always glad to see a new member here I would like to offer a word of advice. Some of the people here have been researching these questions for a lot of years, some longer than I would guess you have been alive. Please drop the 'Rolls Eyes' and other such comments they are not necessary and frankly they will cause a lot of people to ignore what you post.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
theres plenty of reasons there why aliens 'could' exist, none of them prove they do exist however.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
and the absence of evidence is never the evidence of absence

i Know of the existance of UFOs because i saw them with my own eyes
a handful of times

so i have no choice but to know its real

if i was to deny what i saw ; id be lying to myself
and i enjoy knowing it so i wont deny myself that pleasure

its really funny tho i hear people say "absurd its all ur imagination!"
and im like "ok whatever!"
because ive seen them; i dont just "believe" ; i Know
big difference there

i am aware of their existance

great example ::
just because no one is aware of the existance of some yellow/orange spider living in bolivian jungles
doesnt mean it dont exist

and if Bob saw that spider and came telling u he saw the brightest colored spider , and you told him he was just imagining it or he misread something
he would laugh at ya, because he SAW it and knew it was real

anyways; most people beleive that an Invisable God rules earth from the skys above with an iron fist ~ or whatever

i actually saw a physical object with my own eyes

whos more credible?
millions who "think" theres an invisable God controlling everything

or millions who report seeing a physical object fly by them

i mean tis not a hard conclusion to come 2

[edit on 25-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think the chances of their NOT being other life out there is approx the same as the chances of a single grain of sand on a 40 kl beach being the only single grain with any bacteria on it whatsover. Not impossible but extremly unlikely!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Some good points there, understandibly its hard for me to believe in such things when I haven't seen them with my own eyes, I know that statement sounds daft in this day and age but its just the way I am, same thing applies to religion in my case. If I knew a person really well and they said they saw a ufo then I would accept that but the fact is nothing like that has ever happened to me/anyone I trust, so its not an unreasonable viewpoint is it? By the way I firmly believe there are other lifeforms in the universe so its not that im questioning!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Cant say ive ever seen anything clearly that was not part of my world, physical that is!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
DeathIsNear,

I totally agree with you...how can we even think that we are the "only" intelligent beings in this entire universe. We are but a mere grain of sand on this Earth, the Earth is a mere grain of sand in our galaxy, and our galaxy is a mere grain of sand in this universe. And how do we know that there aren't other universes beyond ours?

Maybe a parallel universe? As humans we do not see or hear everything that has been scientifically proven to exist. take for examples both the scales of light and sound...we as humans only see a portion of those scales. Now we know dolphins communicate in infra-sound and elephants in ultra-sound...with the scale of light, we only see the color spectrum..but we know that there is more energy produced in the infra-red and ultra-violet ends, than in what is visible to us.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There are many many educated intelligent sceptics that make intelligent and thought provoking arguments against the possible existence of extra-terrestrial life. Though, in most cases, the question is not "do they exist?", it's "area they here?". Which is a completely different subject.

Abductions can often be put down to different sleep disorders and dream states.

Photo graphic evidence are mostly fakes. The majority of UFOlogists can verify that.

People are talking about it all over the world. Just like years, centuries, or however long ago you choose, they were talking about god, jesus, demons...ect

4. Truth is what lies in the belifes of beliving

Whaaa....?
*scratches head*

And, by the way, I am a believer.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If you want some good proof, try and take a gander at david seredas documentary

here is a thread i started on it :

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

join