It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs underneath London Tube Trains?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
32 year-old Bruce Lait was just yards away when the bomb on his carriage went off.

Some interesting quotes from a recent news article:

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train.”

“They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag."

www.cambridge-news.co.uk...

So in addition to the ‘suicide’ bombers that not only buy return rail tickets from Luton Station but also pay for a parking ticket in the car park we also have a survivor of one of the blasts stating the bomb looked like it came from underneath the train.

I am still undecided as to exactly what happened on the 7/7 but from where I’m sitting, the official story is starting to stink.

www.mirror.co.uk...=15742951&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=was-it-suicide---name_page.html

(I'd appreciate it if someone can fix these links for me - thanks)

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
When I used to travel on the GNER alot return tickets were often cheaper than one way (go figure). Maybe these guys were just being thrifty.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The attempt to make a connection between the two sets of 'bombers' serves another purpose. . . . . it helps us to assume that the first group were bombers. . . .it is easy to let that idea pass in order to examinre the 'rafting link' theory.

In fact the ' four suicide bomber could have been innocent travellers, as we now have an eyewitness with evidence that one of the bombs was under the train. (See links below)

www.cambridge-news.co.uk...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Nice find and Most interesting?

Metal pushed UP and hole in the ground? He also states he noticed no one suspicious or a bag near the area of the blast.

Why would the bomb be placed underneath the carrage? It wouldn't make sense? It would mean that the bombers didn't know it was there?

Can you say "Patsies".

Peace

[edit on 25/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm sure that it was thought early on that bombs were placed on the floor in sports bags.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
How about the police release some photos of the bomb hole?

Or are we to be farmed like mushrooms, (kept in the dark and fed on BS)

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's illegal to farm mushrooms (magic ones that is) in the UK now as of the 18th July 2005. I think your onto something.

Sorry Roy, I do actually agree with you, I just was being a moron because of our little 'tiffs'. sorry.

[edit on 25-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Maybe If we read or play the next Tom Clancy novel or Xbox game. We can figure these things out sooner before they happen.
www.xbox.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Good find, I personally see it as a reinforcement as proving that the underground train scenario is a viable and common idea.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That's bizzare, but with all the countless video games and movies depicting this kind of scenario it's hardly a wonder that when it actually happens people just accept it. We have been brainwashed to expect it and to accept it .. . . . and in the case of video games they are training people to actively participate.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if you read about the bus bomb there are also circumstances that perhaps the bomb was pre-planted. the government/MI5 could have planted these bombs and tried to merely frame four young muslims. we are all very much in the dark about any 'actual' knowledge of what went on that day.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cilandak
When I used to travel on the GNER alot return tickets were often cheaper than one way (go figure). Maybe these guys were just being thrifty.

The trains running from Luton to London go via the Thameslink line – which, IMO, is one of the most over priced rail services in the country. I doubt in this case whether a return ticket would have been cheaper. Besides, even if it was, why would a ‘suicide’ bomber be worrying about saving a few pennies?

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart
The attempt to make a connection between the two sets of 'bombers' serves another purpose. . . . . it helps us to assume that the first group were bombers. . . .it is easy to let that idea pass in order to examinre the 'rafting link' theory.

I completely agree Roy. And now, not only are the media completely wrapped up with the capture of these new bombers, but fear within the populace is heightened and maintained because they are yet to be caught.

Does anyone else get the feeling they are already dead?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What if - and I admit to speculating wildly here - The four (original) bombers were set up as pasties in some way related to the bombing exercises conducted by Peter Powers and Visor? What if they thought they were holding fake or non-explosive backpacks, while the 'real' bombs were already on the trains?

Could this have some connection to the recent four suspects?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
very interesting indeed. why do we have to keep trawling through this BS every time. Every time the witnesses dont agree with the offical story. blah de blah de blah.
it was not a suprise, i had suspected that something similar might be the case.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
What if - and I admit to speculating wildly here - The four (original) bombers were set up as pasties in some way related to the bombing exercises conducted by Peter Powers and Visor? What if they thought they were holding fake or non-explosive backpacks, while the 'real' bombs were already on the trains?

Could this have some connection to the recent four suspects?

Please refer to my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And one can argue that 'how would the bombers know that they were not needed in that sort of exercies', but then why bother having an exercise at all?
Far simpler just to tell them they were in one, then to not only go to the trouble of fabricating one, but fabricate one which is innapropiate for the task.

However, back to the topic this thread was started about, which is far more interesting and even I don't have an answer for.

How reliable is this source? Have the claims been backed up?
Also is there anyone here with knowledge of explosion, could it be possible that due to the confines of the tunnel and the train that the force blew back on itself after the initial explosion, being compressed under the train somehow? I don't really see this could be possible but I don't know.

It would be nice to see some photos of the wreckage to see for ourselves, but I doubt it will be released anytime soon, if ever. Unless there are some out there.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello Agent Smith,

The government could provide the public with pictures of the blast hole but it is obvious that they are not going to. It's a case of shut up and take your medicine, which is insulting to the public intelligence.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
there are some released pics which show an upwards movement of the metal on th train - however - no-one has come up with a reason for why 4 men with identical rucksacks then go off and travel in different directions. whatever set up may have been taking place these 4 guys were up to something no good

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Can someone post these pictures on here, as it would be good to keep a record of them while we can if nothing else. I don't mind hosting them if necessary if someone emails them to [email protected]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Please can you tell us where to find those pictures of the blast hole?

As for the 4 identical rucksacks, the only picture we have doesn't show 4 identical rucksacks. The movements of the 4 suspects are compatible with both the official line and the 'government setup' line so at present their movements are irrelevant. What we need is hard evidence, not more storytelling!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If you zoom into the clearer picture, you can make them out vaguely from the reflection in the glass behind them.. At least two of them look similar. But it is true, from the pictures we have it is too difficult to say for sure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join