It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs underneath London Tube Trains?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthspirit13
there are some released pics which show an upwards movement of the metal on th train - however - no-one has come up with a reason for why 4 men with identical rucksacks then go off and travel in different directions. whatever set up may have been taking place these 4 guys were up to something no good

the pics are on numerous sites but i cant remember which right now and in addition they are bein shown quite widely on sky news. you can see that something has come from underneath - my husband who is a metal worker says that when "rucksack" exploded it bust out the bottom of the train and then came back upwards as there was nowhere else for it to go in the restricted space under the train in a tunnel. different impact underground from open air explosion - he says no bombs underneath
hope this helps

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Explosions bounce? More info needed on that one.

Also the eyewitness said that there was no one in the place where the hole appeared and no rucksack on the floor either.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthspirit13
my husband who is a metal worker says that when "rucksack" exploded it bust out the bottom of the train and then came back upwards as there was nowhere else for it to go in the restricted space under the train in a tunnel. different impact underground from open air explosion - he says no bombs underneath

But surely the metal would be bent downwards in the direction of the initial blast – not in the direction of a secondary ‘upward reflection’ of the explosion.

On another note, has anyone noticed how there seems to be numerous pictures of the second set of bombers on board the tubes / bus they tried to explode? Why are we yet to see any of the 7/7 bombers except for at Luton station (and I think Kings Cross as well)? Why none aboard the bus or tube trains?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestine

On another note, has anyone noticed how there seems to be numerous pictures of the second set of bombers on board the tubes / bus they tried to explode? Why are we yet to see any of the 7/7 bombers except for at Luton station (and I think Kings Cross as well)? Why none aboard the bus or tube trains?

And people wonder why there's a conspiracy...

As reported by the Times:
"But the investigation received a serious setback when it was discovered the CCTV cameras on the bus that blew up were not working so detectives will not get vital images of the bomber.

One senior Yard source said: "It's a big blow and a disappointment. If the cameras had been running we would have had pin-sharp close-up pictures of the person who carried out this atrocity. "

Then from someone who talks to someone who would know:

The bus driver pointed out that the number 30 bus was the only one to be re-routed after the initial bombs went off in the London Underground, every other bus carried on its normal journey, but for some reason this bus was diverted.

The driver notes the following about CCTV maintainence.

"CCTV gets maintained at least 2 or 3 times a week and can digitally store upto 2 whole weeks worth of footage. this is done by a private contractor....So when I heard that the CCTV wasn't working on a vehicle that's no more than 2 years old since last June.....I'm sorry that's rubbish, I work for the company I know different."

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 28-7-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Also Bruce Lait, the eyewitness, said that he and his partner had been the closest to where the bomb went off (if that is the case where was the 'bomber'?), and no one matching the description of the suspect was seen by Mr Lait in the carriage.

It appears that there was no bomber on the carriage at all.

Clearly the bomb was under the train!

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Roy Robinson Stewart]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Add to the pile these peoples accounts of what else happened that day.
Looks like someone knew something was going to happen. Why would Blair say they had no warnings so therefore theres no need for futher investigation?

"Several different people on the forum of the London Evening Standard website are reporting their own perculiar experiences on the day of the bombing.

One member writes,

Hi everyone,

Did anyone travelling in BEFORE the attacks began yesterday notice anything peculiar on their tube journey?

I catch the Piccadilly line at 7.15am each morning from Southgate to reach my work in Kensington by 8.00. Normally, all seats are taken by Finsbury Park and carriages are packed by Kings Cross.

However, yesterday my tube journey was eerily quiet. For the first time ever there were spare seats in my carriage all the way through zone 1. It was noticeable enough for me to wonder what on earth was going on. This was at 7.45 - over an hour before attacks began.

I've also heard people saying that the Northern Line was being shut down at the same time.

Is there something that we're not being told?

Another member responds,

yes!!

I was due to pick a work collegue up from balham at 7:15am, but when i got there i was greeted with Tube emergency vans, police and and hoards of people being turned away from a closed station.

All very strange they must have known something was going to happan, the surely had a tip off. As i drove along the road, (which also follows the tubes) they were all shut and hundreds of people were queing for buses.

when i reached Oval, which was open there were two armed policemen in a road next to the station, which for a quiet area like that is extremly rare.

the northen line was shut from morden to stockwell. They blatently knew something was going down, they just got it wrong and are hoping no one mentions anything.

When combined with the bomb scares in different major cities days before the bombing, the Israeli warnings and the beyond a coincidence exercises the day of the attack, these accounts shed more light on the true nature of the attack."

[edit on 28-7-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join