It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda's New Startegy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Al Qaeda is changing their tactics,to have more impact on our daily lives...
The British Intelligence is on dead end...second bomb attack from the same source(the police say the bombs were from the same origin),on the same place,when MI-6 was searching for the organizers in Egypt...The old methods based on inteligence info are useless,and maybe preventive measures are needed?

www.debka-net-weekly.com
Al Qaeda Changes Tactics for Second London Offensive
Sparks Fly between US and British Intelligence
Al Qaeda’s new modus operandi – smaller and more frequent attacks. Washington says Muslim radicals have turned the tables on British intelligence.

new al Qaeda modus operandi: smaller and more frequent attacks at the same locations in contrast to large-scale strikes every few years.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Maybe Al Qaeda understands now that they cannot bankrupt USA,so they have changed the tactics for making our lives sort of a LIVING HELL...I think they want to isolate US in the way Madrid Terror Act made Spain leave Iraq,by bringing the terror in Europe,where it's more easy for it to operate and then take on US forces in the Middle East...
Old islamic tactic is:"when you can't broke the wall,don't broke your head...take a turn and find a weakness,then attack with all you have,till the wall goes down"
and another one goes this way:
"Make noise from the East,attack from the West"...

Maybe Europe will continue to close its eyes,but there is one thing we - the europeans will learn the hard way is that the terrorist ar not killing only israelis and americans...they kill europeans too...

[edit on 22-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just a reminder.

Europe has known for decades what it means to be attacked by terrorists.

And Londoners know what it's like to be bombed by terrorists financed by jerks in the USA.

And Britain also knows what it's like to have people killed by Zionist terrorists too.

So don't try and tell me what Europe or the UK can learn from these recent attacks.

Those that financed the IRA taught us that even decent people can be jerks and the Zionist terrorist of the 1920,30s, and 40s taught us that terrorism works. Otherwise there would be no Israel.

I find your piece patronising and insulting

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey I'm a European too,
but of course it's simple thinking with the ass(too much feelings,less thoughts)...
By the way the terror of the Zionist Movement in Palestine begins with the White Book of the British Government in the late 30's,so there is no terror in the 20's...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Apart from the IRA / Fenians!

JB's point is well-made certain factions in the US want us (whatever the evidence) to start a crusade at home.

I support Blair (a first!) in his efforts to ignore these calls and see them for the knee-jerk, ill-informed, simplistic, ineffective and gung-ho spoutings of neo-cons and others with control agendas who envy / despise our freedoms

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Forgive me for not posting a source. I've just got adware from one of the sites and I don't want anyone else to get it.

These para-military organizations were the called the Haganah, which was
formed before the British Mandate, when the Jewish colonizers (settlers) had
formed a group of mounted armed watchmen called "Hashomar", and with the
advent of the British Mandate, it became the Haganah (Defense). With a
membership of 60,000 Zionist Jews, the Haganah had a field army of 16,000
trained men and a unit called Palmach, which was full-time force, numbering
about 6,000. The Irgun Zvai Leumi grew out of the Haganah and its Palmach
branch in 1933, since it was not ready to obey the Jewish Agency, which
sought to dilute the terror of the Haganah in order not to lose its
respectability. The Irgun included between 3,000 and 5,000 armed terrorists,
and. In 1939, one of Irgun's commanding officers, Abraham Stern, left the
parent organization and formed the Stern Gang, numbering some 200 to 300
dangerous fanatics.

See "before British Mandate" read 1921.

17 May 1939: The British government issued the White Book in which they divided Palestine into three regions: Jewish, Arabic and International or Neutral.

SO ZMAX YOU'RE WRONG !

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
JB,
Only God forgives...

I will post you sources,so you can get it RIGHT

en.wikipedia.org...

Upon the publication of the White Paper in May of 1939, Irgun concentrated all its efforts against the British, whose restrictions on Jewish settlements, they felt, were leading to avoidable deaths by the hands of the Nazis

If you read carefully you will see that in the period 1931-1939 Irgun was responsible for attacks on the arab population,in response to their terrorist attacks(which the british mandat was unable to stop,the reason why Hagganah was created with the help of BM)...

And for the Stern Gang:

en.wikipedia.org...

EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I didn't realise you differentiate between terrorist attacks on Palestinians and terrorist attacks on British.

It takes a special kind of person to be able to catagorize ethnic groups.

Arabs = kill 'em no one cares. That's not terrorism.

British = Oh! they're not sub-human.

restrictions on Jewish settlements, they felt, were leading to avoidable deaths by the hands of the Nazis

Yes, I've seen quotes like that before. I read a piece in the Jewish online library that justified killing almost 100 in the King David Hotel blast.

I've read similar justifications by pro- Al Qaeda who can justify 9/11.

As Britain had a League of Nations mandate the Zionist terrorists active against Palestinians were a British problem hence my reference to acts in the 1920s, 30s, and 40s but your pedantic prevarication simply draws attention away from the conclusion in your opening post.

Why don't you tell us Brits how exactly our eyes have been opened to the threat of terrorism ?

My point is valid. You state that the Brits and Europeans are playing catch up when it comes to understanding the threat.

The truth is, as I stated, the very people you claim are ahead ,USA and Israel, are the very people who have been active in terrorism or financed it.

I don't think we have lessons to learn from either !

top topics

join