It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Letter To The FBI - Help ATS'ers!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
Hello, well I'm still here, and no one's "shadowed" me that I know of. Very interesting wecomeinpeace about the writing style; makes sense. And yes, I did send a copy of my email to prisonplanet, because I relied on links from that site. HAven't heard back from them though.

Ummm just how would you know if they were "shadowing" you? If "THEY" can do what you say they have done and get away with it, what makes you think they can't track your activities without you knowing?

And has it occurred to anyone that the best way to keep the sheeple from getting to the truth is for the FBI, CIA or any other "THEY" by creating conspiracy websites?

American "Enemy’s List" to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets

Soviet Union
Terrorists
Asteroids
Extraterrestrials

This is a list of "enemies" created so the government can maintain a war budget...

We have already completed #1 the Soviet Union... who never were our enemies... [think about it...]

If 911 has any truth to the conspiracy, [or even if not], the fact is we are in the midst of #2 Terrrorists...

We have already talked about needing space weapons for use against asteroids and possible future alien invasions...

Who made this list? Werner von Braun!....

He went from rocket scientist to represent NASA's future goals at the Pentagon but after two years of that resigned to go to the private sector... After a few years he passed away of cancer....

Read the interview here....
Dr Werner von Braun

NOW you can be afraid.... be VERY afraid!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I wouldn't expect a reply if I were you.

LOL quite right! I would add that IF they did reply, then expect two things...

1) It will be a standard reply that will not give you any information...
and
2) If they took the time to respond directly to you, you are DEFINITELY on their list!

And rule #1 on keeping friends that are in high places... DON"T ASK
You never know when you might NEED a friend with connections

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
No one can blame someone who doesn't want to "stir the pot" so to speak. I know right now, I wouldn't. Just look at what's happened to Dr. Jones for an example. Go against the government....loose your job and your respect in the scientific community.

That's exactly what they are counting on. THe more that you have to lose, the more silent and agreeable you will be. THe more financial security that you enjoy, the more you be prone to go along and keep your mouth shut. Everyone has a price.

HOw do you think they took over control of Congress?

[edit on 3-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

In fact, don't even worry abut emailing me back, I probably wouldn't believe you anyway.

This part in the letter would have be wise to leave out. Why would they bother to give you an explanation or any reply, if you call them liars?

If you want a better response, I would take that out and ask in a more polite manner. Good luck on this, and do keep us updated.

Also, if I were you, I would take out the email address you posted in this thread. Spam bots search the web for email addresses posted on websites, so don't be surprised if you recieve lots of spam in your inbox.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'd expect replies on Ats. the chances of getting a reply by sending the letter to the FBI is nill to zero, that and that and requesting information will most likely get you on their list. By now if you have anything against the FBI the fbi already has (1) access to your email and most likely (2) knows where you live and (3) if they wanted you dead they would have gotten you by now and also this is what they have suspension of media for, for the lack of knowledge across the internet... they could just as easily send you an automated response. Good luck... with that knowing you're one of the americans that sent letters to them but failed.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, I hope everyone is still living and not incarcerated at some off-shore waterboarding and psycho-social death camp.
Many americans have serious questions concerning the events of 911.
We have seen a pitifull propaganda piece in Mechanics Illustrated, where a writer who shall remain nameless untill called into court to explain why he felt his screed needed to break the laws of physics to explain how the World Trade Centers went down, at free-fall speed.
Perhaps Mechanics Illustrated would be surprised to know that jet engines burn kerosene at a much hotter temperature than the WTC buildings, and despite being made of lighter materials than the superstructure of the towers, jet engines do not melt in operation.
The fire in the WTC buildings was very rich, as evidenced by the massive amount of black smoke produced, a rich fire is a cold fire. The fuel is not being burned completely or efficiently, no temperatures were reached that would even melt a good steel desk. Also, if these hell flames were hot enough to melt structural steel, how did that young lady manage to be standing in that big hole in the building? People pretty much melt before structural steel gets hot enough to glow red, maybe she was just a very cool person.
Did you know that the WTC buildings were condemned? There were problems of astebestos, as well as irreperable torsional flex failure of large areas of the outer facade's mountings, they'd been welded, wired, cabled, and finaly it was obvious that the buildings were beyond repair, since major pieces of sheet steel killing people on the ground was becoming a real possibility, The builings would have to be demolished, and that demolition and clean up job was going to cost almost as much as "We decided to pull it", Silverstinker said. Everybody who ever worked in the demolition business knows that means "we are going to set off the charges". Firemen don't say "We decided to pull it" when they need to move out of a dangerous area, Larry.
There is more than suficient reason to have a real investigation into the matter. The first thing I'd do is call China and see how much of those diagonaly sliced girders they'd set aside for when this thing gets a real investigation. Building collapses don't make nice diagonal cuts, and collapsing concrete does not become powder. I'm almost certain China would consider it a friendly gesture to return some of the CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE, especialy some that showed clear chemical residues of thermate (a steel cutting material which is a bit hotter than thermite).
They didn't get away with it. Who believed any of the contrived evidence of middle eastern terrorists flying those planes (no middle easterners on the passenger manifests). Who has never heard of Global Hawk? It is very easy to take over control of any jetliner which is equiped with the GH system, the pilot would have no more command of the aircraft than a guy sitting in the business section. Global Hawk enables NORAD to take full control of an aircraft and do whatever they want with it. Remember when all those Egyptian generals went down. There were several attempting to regain control of the aircraft. It was not a mass murder suicide.
Anyway, all this is common knowledge, just as the section of the Pentagon that got hit held (the only?) "records" of spending of over two trillion dollars. The military wants it in triplicate and make five copies of each page, but somehow, the tons of military generated records just went "poof"
just like flash paper, and again, EVIDENCE FROM THE CRIME SCENE was removed under wraps, and the tapes from cameras which would have clearly shown what hit the pentagon were taken and have never re-surfaced.
These are all crimes which involved a great many people, and many were silenced by threat, ect.
We need an international fact finding commission, just show how it happened, we know who to arrest for starters.
Investigation is only feared by those it would indict.
Semper Fi!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Luminaught]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

we know who to arrest for starters.

DO YA?

link   
2pst

[edit on 31/3/09 by MajesticJax]

link   

3rd post quote]

link   

DO YA?

damn, I need to learn how to post.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hello, well I'm still here, and no one's "shadowed" me that I know of. Very interesting wecomeinpeace about the writing style; makes sense. And yes, I did send a copy of my email to prisonplanet, because I relied on links from that site. HAven't heard back from them though.

Ummm just how would you know if they were "shadowing" you? If "THEY" can do what you say they have done and get away with it, what makes you think they can't track your activities without you knowing?

And has it occurred to anyone that the best way to keep the sheeple from getting to the truth is for the FBI, CIA or any other "THEY" by creating conspiracy websites?

American "Enemy’s List" to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets

Soviet Union
Terrorists
Asteroids
Extraterrestrials

This is a list of "enemies" created so the government can maintain a war budget...

We have already completed #1 the Soviet Union... who never were our enemies... [think about it...]

If 911 has any truth to the conspiracy, [or even if not], the fact is we are in the midst of #2 Terrrorists...

We have already talked about needing space weapons for use against asteroids and possible future alien invasions...

Who made this list? Werner von Braun!....

He went from rocket scientist to represent NASA's future goals at the Pentagon but after two years of that resigned to go to the private sector... After a few years he passed away of cancer....

Read the interview here....
Dr Werner von Braun

NOW you can be afraid.... be VERY afraid!

Have you viewed the interview?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So Greg, care to explain what happened to your domain plsource.com ?

Greg
[email protected]

Are you another Greg now?

Did they beat the crap out of the original Greg to get his access codes before they dumped his body into the Hudson river?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"Greg" committed suicide by tying piano wire around his neck, shooting himself in the head 3 times, and then drinking Drano.

Please give us your name and location, we'd like to explain this to you in person.

Heehee. No, it's me. And plsource is a defunct brokerage house now.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

"Greg" committed suicide by tying piano wire around his neck, shooting himself in the head 3 times, and then drinking Drano.

Please give us your name and location, we'd like to explain this to you in person.

Heehee. No, it's me. And plsource is a defunct brokerage house now.

Phew.

Let us know when the man comes, hopefully you'll have time to sen
(step away from the keyboard and place your hands on top of your head NOW)

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Although, I would like to expound on several things that happened to me after I sent this email.

Coincidence or not, it was pretty amazing timing.

1) I was audited by the IRS and heavily fined.

2) I noticed my online communications were slowed down and I saw signs of being monitored.

3) I started seeing the number 11:11 EVERYWHERE. (I know that part is "out-there", but it happened).

4) I can't explain it, but it seemed like I got a permanent case of the "mondays", (i.e. slow thinking, fuzziness, etc.) that lasted a few MONTHS.

5) The company I worked for was investigated by the SEC and SHUT DOWN.

Now, call it co-incidence, I don't.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Although, I would like to expound on several things that happened to me after I sent this email.

Coincidence or not, it was pretty amazing timing.

1) I was audited by the IRS and heavily fined.

2) I noticed my online communications were slowed down and I saw signs of being monitored.

3) I started seeing the number 11:11 EVERYWHERE. (I know that part is "out-there", but it happened).

4) I can't explain it, but it seemed like I got a permanent case of the "mondays", (i.e. slow thinking, fuzziness, etc.) that lasted a few MONTHS.

5) The company I worked for was investigated by the SEC and SHUT DOWN.

Now, call it co-incidence, I don't.

Goes to show...

You simply do not mess with government, or they will let you know who is the boss. Especially in a police state where you can no longer express your thoughts freely.

I guess the Internet is the last bastion of freedom... For now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join