It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Letter To The FBI - Help ATS'ers!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well ATS I'm still here. Nothing's happened yet, though the email is still acting funny. I'll keep you posted. Also, MALKUT, could you email me privately please? [email protected]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I got an email with my addy (variant of, was doubled with the letter "g" between it) and it had 1 as the body and had an attachment called 1.txt that didn't contain anything.
Anyone else get anything like that? I checked all the properties and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. (ISP's return path etc.)

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just wondered if I had an FBI file- probably- in retrospect, this probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Also, maybe a coincidence, maybe not, I was audited 2 weeks after posting this by IRS and heavily fined.

Weird.

Edn

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malkut
well,

you know under the Patriot Act they have acces to our e-mail accounts
Anyway, I like the letter... I do not expect you will receive any reply though. I would not be worried either. Probably they have put you on some list, but that will be all of it. It's not martial law yet. And furthermore, you are not the only one who thinks this way and information on the topic is widespread over the Internet... But I definitely applaud you for sending fbi this message!

Thats why I have my own server
No one can snoop through my emails and with the touch of a button i can permanently erase all data on the hard drive.

Paranoid i know.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
You've probably just added a whole new page to your FBI file...

MajesticJax's FBI file now reads; 'obvious subversive, detain and torture at a latter date'.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

MajesticJax's FBI file now reads; 'obvious subversive, detain and torture at a latter date'.

I seriously doubt it says 'detain and torture'.

It probably reads 'detain and waterboard'

On topic that was a pretty ballsy thing to do, writing a letter to the FBI about 911, and I would guess that your audit was a direct result.
You would be even more mad had you just watched Aaron Russos Freedom to Fascism, where they lay out the case against the IRS.
Did you ever get any response to your letter?
Since you have already been audited, why not write ANOTHER letter, what are they gonna do? Re-audit you? Arrest you for asking questions?

When I stumbled on 911 about 3 years ago I sent off some e-mails to my local representatives and senators, but I never heard anything back.
I never got audited, but thats probably because I dont have squat.
The less you have, the less they can take, or as I tell my wife, you cant get blood from a stone.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Since you have already been audited, why not write ANOTHER letter, what are they gonna do? Re-audit you? Arrest you for asking questions?

Yeah you got nothing to lose now.

The more they take away the stronger your resolve will become.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Probably laugh at it and ignore it like I'm betting they would have done with the first one.

Man... It would fun working in that department of the FBI. Watching people send emails and getting all paranoid that you're coming for them when in reality you just send it straight to the trash can.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
...... when in reality you just send it straight to the trash can.

Speaking of 911 and the FBI, isnt that what happened to the pheonix memos?
Straight into the trash can?

Nobody had any idea huh condi.....

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
OP, you've inspired me to write my own e-mail to them. I won't be as kind as you were though.

Also, about the black boxes, they weren't released because of "respect to the families"? What a pile of horse #. So, I guess we can release black boxes of other plane crashes with no respect to the families, but this, nope, can't release them.

You can't rank human life. If you're going to dis-resepct one, dis-respect all. If you're going to respect one, respect all. Don't be a damn hypocrite and play games with people's death and suffering. You can't pick and choose what you want people to hear and don't want people to hear. Release the recordings, or get pounded about a cover up. Don't send Dubya up there crying about conspiracy theories if you're not willing to release the necessary information to back up the pack of lies story that you came up with.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

I seriously doubt it says 'detain and torture'.

It probably reads 'detain and waterboard'

On topic that was a pretty ballsy thing to do, writing a letter to the FBI about 911, and I would guess that your audit was a direct result.
You would be even more mad had you just watched Aaron Russos Freedom to Fascism, where they lay out the case against the IRS.
Did you ever get any response to your letter?

When I stumbled on 911 about 3 years ago I sent off some e-mails to my local representatives and senators, but I never heard anything back.
I never got audited, but thats probably because I dont have squat.
The less you have, the less they can take, or as I tell my wife, you cant get blood from a stone.

Never received a response, but all my emails after that had at least a 15 minute delay before the recipient rcvd them. (Recipients at different isp's across the net, not just one), and I swear, my company cellphone started dropping calls like crazy, when before, I never had a problem. (Nextel).

The crazy thing is, I got tired of the delay, I work in the mortgage field, and emails are time critical, so I tried getting a couple of anon Hotmail accnts. The weird thing is, I had a delay of @ 5-7 mins, then after about a week each time, (tried it twice), I started having a 30 min delay!

So basically what I'm saying is, being as I have 4 kids and started a business, I decided to stop tap dancing in the minefield. So NO, I won't be writing them another letter.

I'll take Sun Tzu's advice, and fight the battles I can win.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
So basically what I'm saying is, being as I have 4 kids and started a business, I decided to stop tap dancing in the minefield. So NO, I won't be writing them another letter.

Sad that this is exactly what they are hoping that every American will do. You can't be blamed though...at least not by me. I wouldn't be going around telling everyone in my field that I believe the towers were demo'ed. Take care and I hope you win the battles that you do indead fight.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Sad that this is exactly what they are hoping that every American will do. You can't be blamed though...at least not by me. I wouldn't be going around telling everyone in my field that I believe the towers were demo'ed. Take care and I hope you win the battles that you do indead fight.

Maybe I should re-phrase- no, I don't tap dance in the minefield anymore, BUT IN NO WAY HAVE I HUNG UP MY SHOES! Just trying to be a lil smarter!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I didn't mean any disrespect if you took it that way. No one can blame someone who doesn't want to "stir the pot" so to speak. I know right now, I wouldn't. Just look at what's happened to Dr. Jones for an example. Go against the government....loose your job and your respect in the scientific community.

Remember what the first thing people did when Jones started? They tried every trick in the book to try and discredit his person, not try and debunk what he had to say.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS
I noticed that you mentioned Prisonplanet.com several times in the letter. I was just on there, and it appears it's been under massive attacks earlier today. According to another one of his websites, it was a very professional, well coordinated attack.
prisonplanet.tv...
I wonder.... *gets very paranoid*

perhaps you didnt see the "july 2005" in your link. interesting none the less, but not news from today.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i wonder how many people said the wrong thing to the fbi and were never heard of again. saying that they would talk about certain events in detail to the press or mass e-mail peoples of the situation or situations. there is no way , i would have done what you did, now you have a flag on you in their system. wow, that took the great ole american spirit. wow.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
when i visit a friend, i will have to bring that one up to him and see what he says about that one. he works for the fbi now, i wonder what he will say. curious.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
when i visit a friend, i will have to bring that one up to him and see what he says about that one. he works for the fbi now, i wonder what he will say. curious.

Will you let me know?

That discussion should be very interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird

I'd say don't even bother. Even if they do know something, it is against the law for them to tell you anything that could be deemed classified.

My boyfriend works for the State Department and I've asked him a few questions in the past (not even related to 9/11). Sometimes he just stares at me or plays "dumb". I take that as a sign of him not being able to talk about it.

Anyway, go ahead and try. I doubt you'll get far and he/she will probably not talk with you much after that because you were trying to get info from them.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect a reply if I were you. I sent an e-mail to President Bush about the illegal immigration issue a couple of years ago;I never received a reply. However,I think he may have taken some of my recommendations because he has put some troops on the border and that was one of the things that I suggested. Anyway, don't expect a "Dear John" e-mail reply back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join