It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Witnesses

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In the Revelation of john he speak's of two Witnesses that will come and prophesy for 3 and half years. I am one of these two men who GOD has called to speak to all those that will hear and know that what i say is the truth. All those of the light will understand and heed GOD'S final warning
to mankind. Most in the world think that GOD is not the same as descibed in the bible and that there is no GOD who would come and strike the earth with anger. They are very wrong. Evil is all over the earth and the thought's of man are evil. You can see it in every thing that he lays his hands on. Evil children outnumber the sons and daughters of light. The stench and the filth of all they do has reached the very throne of the living GOD. For this reson i was born and for this reson i will give my life for my father. The son is waiting on this final warning to mankind and then he will come in the fullness of his power to destroy all those that loved darkness and hated the light. To all you who hear his voice in this humble Witness pray while is still daylight for the darkness come's and how great is that darkness. I will leave you with the grace and peace of GOD.Richard

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetseeker I am one of these two men who GOD has called to speak to all those that will hear and know that what i say is the truth.

You are? Well if you read in which you speak, you would be doing much more than posting in ATS. I am a Christian and I have read.....

Rev 11:3 And I will give unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Are you wearing sackcloth?

Rev 11:6 These have the power to shut the heaven, that it rain not during the days of their prophecy: and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they shall desire.

You sure this is you?

Rev 11:1 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, "Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count the worshipers there.

Seems to me there is no temple at present.

cjf

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetseeker
In the Revelation of john he speak's of two Witnesses that will come and prophesy for 3 and half years. I am one of these two men who GOD has called to speak to all those that will hear and know that what i say is the truth.

I think we might be short a few ‘trumpets’ here.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
(for those who may not be aware, the Two witnesses referred to in this thread are thoroughly described in Revelation 11)

I have to say that I'm extremely skeptical about your claim here, prophetseeker; however, although I don't believe you, I suspect that you do believe yourself, so I shall show respect for your belief.

Having said that, I have a couple of questions for you.
1) Who is the second prophet? (Rev 11:3)
2) Have you yet exhibited the powers to breathe fire forth from your mouth to destroy your enemies (Rev 11:5), shut heaven so it cannot rain (Rev 11:6), to turn water to blood or to bring plagues? (Rev 11:6)
3) Have you begun your prophesying for 1260 days while clothed in sackcloth? (Rev 11:3) (My Bible, the KJV, does not specifically say, but it seems to imply that this prophesying will take place in Jerusalem; in any event, the two prophets will die there, and then be resurrected in 3.5 days)

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   

n the Revelation of john he speak's of two Witnesses that will come and prophesy for 3 and half years. I am one of these two men who GOD has called to speak to all those that will hear and know that what i say is the truth. All those of the light will understand and heed GOD'S final warning

So where is the Antichrist?
The two witnesses are coming right before or at the same time as the Antichrist......to WARN the world of the Antichrist.
If what you say is true then You should be in Jerusalem and preaching the ''end of times''

Evil is all over the earth and the thought's of man are evil.

Yes,thought can be evil but Christ does forgive those that recognize SIN and HUMBLE themselves.

The TWO witnesses will turn people to God and WARN them of the EVIL that awaits.....Mankind will have TWO paths to follow.
The Antichrist and his ''world peace offer''....thus destroying ones soul.
OR accept what is to happen and follow the path to save your soul......
Christ said His Kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD......

quote///Elijah performed many miracles by the power of God: he closed the heavens, that no rain should fall for three years and six months; called down fire from heaven to consume the sacrifice to his God...
At the end of the world, Elijah will appear again, to break the power of antichrist (Rev. 11)
There were two saints of the Old Testament who did not die: Enoch was translated, and he was not found; and Elijah went up in the fiery chariot. Therefore, they will come back as the two witnesses and preach against Antichrist.
There could others like that, too. In fact, there are traditions about St. John the Theologian returning in the last times. T
here is also a prophecy of St. Seraphim of Sarov that he would come back at that time; but he died, so he could only come back resurrected. The two mentioned in the Apocalypse, however, are Enoch and Elijah.
quote///
Just as the Holy Baptizer of Christ, John, heralded the first coming of Christ, when He came meekly, as a servant, so the glorious Elias will herald the second coming of Christ, when He will come in al power and majesty, as a King, swiftly, from the Mount of Olives.
The church knows that both Enoch and Elias will come back to the earth in it's very last days, and preach Christ.
They will be slain by the antichrist, and lay in the streets for three days, after which the Lord will come and usher in the New, unwaning age.
www.orthodox.net...

quote///The Day of the Last Judgment
Saint John of Shanghai & San Francisco....

Antichrist will allow men everything, as long as they "fall down and worship him"; and the whole world will submit to him. Then there will appear the two righteous men, who will fearlessly preach the faith and accuse Antichrist. According to Church tradition, they are the two Prophets of the Old Testament, Elijah and Enoch, who did not taste of death, but will taste it now for three days, and in three days they must rise. Their death will call forth the great rejoicing of Antichrist and his servants. Their resurrection will plunge them into great confusion and terror. Then, the end of the world will come.

www.stmaryofegypt.org...

[edit on 7/22/2005 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Isn't this the wrong place for any non-conspiratorial religious discussion? How about this gets moved to the religious topic over at BTS?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
First It is not time to walk or as you say put on sackcloth and ashes. No the temple is not rebuilt yet but it will be soon. I have gone to a lot of sites and read and study. At this hour and time i watch all those on the web and read the word of GOD waiting for his command to go forth. I know that the time is drawing close because of what the sprit has shown me. Two year's before september 11 i was told this event would happen because the fathers grace was almost finished. I went around and spoke the vision of what would come to pass just as the father had told me to do. Just like you people they also said yea right! you a prophet.In the time when the son walked on the earth a lot of people did not believe him even his on brothers. It took many sighs and wounders to show mankind that he was chosen by GOD and you know what they killed him. In the hour that the father has set in place for his will to be done. People that are doing evil in his site and even those that confess his son if they will not turn from serveing this world and setting up GODS before them he will roar from his holy goverment and set the heavens on fire.This i also was shown by an angel. Soon.. Right above the earth in space there will be a bright explosion of blueish white light very hot. It will turn into a ring of fire and go from one end of the earth to farthest places so all shall see the brightness of his glory. It will happen because man has turned his back on GOD and evil has reached up to shake the heavens. I do not care if you believe but only that i spoke what was shown to me and i am not guilty of your blood. The father always picks the weak things of the world to confound the wise.I did not want it but there is a GOD and he can destroy both my body and soul. So i only do what i am told and those of the light will hear and will know that what i speak is the truth.You that qote the bible the son said not all those that call me lord lord will enter the kingdom but only those that do his will. When the son jesus was doing the works of GOD the leaders of the church condemed him and jesus told them that every word spoken bad about him and the father would be forgiven. but to speak a word against the spirit would mean damnation. So pray before you speak and alow the father to show you what i have said is from him. for by every word you will give an account and by your words you will be saved or condemed..may the grace and peace of the father be upon you that are his....prophrtseeker

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Surely if you forsaw the events of 9/11 and you watch over the internet, then you must have talked about it online before it happened.

Lets see some proof.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
peacemakers are called sons of GOD and most of the rightwing are all for war and dstroying the earth. As for being on ATS and the other sites this is a way for now that the fathers message to go forth. when to speak In the holy city of the father is not even in the bible .This is what GODS word says.Now when they have finished their testimony. the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them and overpower them and kill them.Their bodies will lie in the street which is figuratively called sodom and egypt, were also their lord was crucified. Now were do you get in the word Jersalem. The word says it is a place Figuratively like Egypt and sodom.Do you know what that means. The word says You need to study GODS word to show your self approved a workman that needs not to be ashamed
Were the father will have me go is a place were they bow down to the same gods as the Egyptians and have the same evil ways as sodom. May the grace and peace of the father be upon all those that are his..prophetseeker

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You will have proof when the ring of fire comes and if you are lookin at it when it is in the air then you will know that what i said is true. when you see this event start to take place go in side and pray that the destroyer will pass by and do not look upon it by doing so you will die. No man shall look upon the face of GOD and live. The word says he is a consuming fire.
Jesus will destroy with the brightness of his coming..May the grace and peace of the father be upon all those that are his

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hmm, so you warn people of all these events, but where is the proof you did any of this?

Are you a false prophet?

God seems mean.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
No! GOD is not mean he has law and evil has got to the point that he has to act and those that are of the light will seek him and want out of this evil mess.
To let evil continue is to tell the world i am dead or I do not care. The father is alive and is going to show the world that he cares. The evil is not going to go unpunished. If the father allowed evil to go on the way it has then no life would be left. Most in this world follow religon and there are all kinds. But the father wants us to follow his truth and it is called the way.
Not what the bible people who only pray when they need someting. The way is the only truth it is to help widows in their need and and orphens in need and all those that need true help...May the grace and peace of the father be upon all those of his...prophetseeker

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
so start speaking, rather than trying to defend yourself, since that probably won't change the minds of those who are skeptical. if you speak truth, it will convince those who deserve convincing.

def

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by deaf fences hit
so start speaking, rather than trying to defend yourself, since that probably won't change the minds of those who are skeptical. if you speak truth, it will convince those who deserve convincing.

def

Agreed.
Conduct unbecoming a prophet. You are hereby reduced to scribe and all supernatural powers are revoked.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
"Rev 11:6 These have the power to shut the heaven, that it rain not during the days of their prophecy: and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they shall desire. "

one of the witnesses should really go immediately down to Florida!! stop the hurricanes!!!

by the way, there's another "witness" that posts on other boards, and well, if you listen to him long enough, you get the impression that one of the two witnesses is a women!!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetseeker
The evil is not going to go unpunished.

Not 'unpunnished'?
Evil begets evil.. and punnishment is based on the sin of vengence.. so god must be evil.

Also.. the ring of fire? Blue light in the sky? Yep.. choose something that has a strong likely hood of happening. Could be a spaceshuttle accident.. asteroid, nuclear blast, shooting star.. if any of these things happen it might just mean you are a good gambler.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by riley]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
dragons demesne,

you should know something about our prophets claim here,

Their bodies will lie in the street which is figuratively called sodom and egypt

thoughts?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
by the way, there's another "witness" that posts on other boards, and well, if you listen to him long enough, you get the impression that one of the two witnesses is a women!!

so whats the big deal with that?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
"In the Revelation of john he speak's of two Witnesses that will come and prophesy for 3 and half years. I am one of these two men who GOD has called to speak to all those that will hear and know that what i say is the truth. All those of the light will understand and heed GOD'S final warning"

well, obviously these two witnesses need to have a better communication system going on here....since one is saying it's adam and eve come back to life (thus one's a women), and the other is saying they're two men!!! lol.....

come to think of it.....I now know of three witnesses....hmmm......interesting!
and why does he assume that the other just has to be a man???

[edit on 22-7-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name,
cast out demons in Your name,
and done many wonders in Your name?'
And then I will declare to them,
'I never knew you; depart from Me,
you who practice lawlessness!'"
-- Matthew 7:22-23

St. Paul continues his warning about the coming of antichrist with this command:
"Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle" (2 Thess. 2:15).
By Word (LOGOS) or our epistle.

"There be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be anathema.
As we said before, so say I now again: If any preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema" (Gal. 1:8-9).

''But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put away the evil from your midst." - Deut. 13:1-5

The prophet shall be put to death... by his own hand...... That is to say, he dies a spiritual death every time he gives a false statement and claims to be speaking prophetically or for God........when really he is giving his opinion.

Casting down imagination and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (II Cor. 10:5)

prophetseeker, I can understand that you may think you are doing good in the name of Jesus Christ but you are in Prelest....

Forget the PROPHET and just be a SEEKER.......a Humble seeker of Truth!

He has promised that the gates of hell will not prevail against His Church (Matt. 16:18), and that for the sake of the elect He will cut short the days of the last great tribulation (Matt. 24:22).

there will come spiritual deception so persuasive as to "deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect" (Matt. 24:24).

Let no one deceive you by any means,
for that day shall not come except there come a falling away (apostasy) first, and that man of sin be revealed,
the son of perdition, who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God... even him whose coming is after the working of satan with all lying wonders,
and with all deceivableness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness (2 Thess. 2:3-4, 9-12).

evil spirits appear as "angels of light" (2 Cor. 11:14)

IX
helen

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join