It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Witnesses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am what i am Helen. You speak the word and act like you have faith and I know you do. That is the greatest thing to have when it comes to the father because without it you can not please him.The father has said very few people will believe what he has told me. But to speak it because his word will not comeback void. For a prophet is not liked because of the words they speak. Now concering the wittness dieing in the holyland and Jerusalem it never says that. It says They will die in the Great city which is (FIGURATIVELY)**** called**** (Egypt and sodom) were also their lord was crucified.( Now the son was not crucified in Egypt or sodom. But on calvery outside the city of Jersalem on a hill called the skull. Now Riley concerning this event right above the earth that could be anything. I will say this I have never seen anything that can compare to what it looks like and it will be supernatural so that all the earth will know their is a GOD and that he is still in control. It will move very fast and kill many people. This event is one of the fathers chastisements on a world that is evil. Luke 4:5When the devil temped jesus he said. The devil led jesus up on a high place and showed him all the kingdoms of this world and said all this will i give you the Authority and splendor, for it has been given to me and i give it to anyone i want to. Most of the leaders of the so called church today have led most of their people in to hell because of the words they speak no longer holy life that people want but Prosperity. Back in the days of Jeremiah they did the same and the world was full of evil and the father spoke out to the sheperds that they would face jugment this is how it is in this day and age. There was this rich young man and he asked jesus what must i do to be saved and the son said follow the commandments of GOD and the young man said all of GODS commandments have i followed since my youth. Jesus knew he was very rich and told him to go and sell his riches and he would have heaven as his reward. This young man went away sad because he could not let go of his riches. even though he followed the commandments of GOD. jesus wanted him to live humble as most of the poor because told him to give his riches to the poor. He lacked compassion for others and this is why the father is comming. May the grace and peace of the father bwe upon all those that are his..prophetseeker

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetseeker
Now Riley concerning this event right above the earth that could be anything. I will say this I have never seen anything that can compare to what it looks like and it will be supernatural so that all the earth will know their is a GOD and that he is still in control. It will move very fast and kill many people.

And how is this not like an asteroid? ..and how is it 'god' if it kills good people? or does this 'supernatural thing' have some sort of morality filter on it? How is killing people moral at all? How can god be seen as not a hypocrite if he's willing to murder himself?

This event is one of the fathers chastisements on a world that is evil.

Vengence is a sin.. doesn't matter what word you use.. 'punnishment', 'clensing'/ chastisement.. it's still vengence.

May the grace and peace of the father bwe upon all those that are his..prophetseeker

Going by this:
you expect to be worshiped. Vanity is also a sin.. where is this humility you were talking about?

[edit on 22-7-2005 by riley]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Helen. You need to read 1 Timothy chapter 2:11 Let a women learn in silence with all submission and i do not permit a women to teach or to have authority over a man but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed first then Eve. Adam was not deceived,but the women being deceived fell into transgression..When the son pick his 12 followers he picked no women WHY? read the Qualifications of Bishops,Deacons and ministers.never does it say women and that is the new testament.It it because of 1Timothy chapter 2:14.And you want to instruct me and tell me that the father has not called me as a prophet. first follow the word and not what you like because if you did you would not seek to tell me what the father wants. I believe in his son and have known who i was since i was seven when i saw the spirit of GOD and he convicted me of sin. I pray everyday. So follow the words of paul and keep quite you have know idea what you are doing and as for the word that you try to lay down in this form let it go. May the grace and peace be upon all those who are of the father
Now it does say that in the latter days i will pour my spirit on all flesh and your sons and daughters shall be prophets..So Helen are you a prophet if not then read the fathers word and leave things in the fathers hands...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It is just a ring of blueish wite fire and it is huge. In the bible it fortells that jesus will come and destroy all those that are evil with the brightness of his coming. I am just a man thast did not want to speak this. But it is not what i want but what the father wants. He will not destroy all those of the light and that have love but only those that are evil. I try to stay humbel and i am not perfict that is why the son had to die and he that believes in the son shall never taste death. May the grace and peace be upon all those of the father

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Helen. You need to read 1 Timothy chapter 2:11 Let a women learn in silence with all submission and i do not permit a women to teach or to have authority over a man but to be in silence.

You are teaching misoginry as well? Jesus didn't teach that. You don't sound enlightened at all.
BTW. Women are suppose to be teachers of women so the bible permits them to be educated [by possibly women priests].

For Adam was first formed first then Eve. Adam was not deceived,but the women being deceived fell into transgression..

Didn't he bite into the apple first? How was he not decieved?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Adam took the fruit and ate because of love. He knew that his wife the one he loved was going to die and chose to give up his life and die with her. I took the word out of the bible were it says the women was decevied and not adam. Look for your self. That is why GOD could save the human race because of love.May the grace and peace be upon all those that are the fathers

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It is just a ring of blueish wite fire and it is huge.

Sounds like an asteroid.

In the bible it fortells that jesus will come and destroy all those that are evil with the brightness of his coming.

Jesus was meant to have died for our sins.. he is meant to be ALL forgiving.. means he would not destroy all those he's meant to save.

I am just a man thast did not want to speak this. But it is not what i want but what the father wants.

I don't mean to burst you buble.. but similar things are said before people strap explosives to themselves. "God told be to do it". It comes off as REALLY creepy.

He will not destroy all those of the light and that have love but only those that are evil.

I have met no-one who is completely evil.. everyone has good inside them.. and evil cannot be destoyed with evil. Hate is only cured with love.. your god should know this.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Adam took the fruit and ate because of love. He knew that his wife the one he loved was going to die and chose to give up his life and die with her.

I'm pretty sure he bit first.

I took the word out of the bible were it says the women was decevied and not adam. Look for your self.

Men are responsible for their own sins.. it called FREE WILL.. it's his own fault.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok questions for you then,

What IS the Good News?

Define and explain Grace.

Is drinking Alcohol a sin?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It is not what goes into a man that condems him but what comes out of his heart. Thefs, Murders and fornication and evil that man may do. First I did not say anything of my own abut adam or evebut it is in 1 Timothy chapter2:11 thru 15 this is what the bible says. read it for your self and yes men have free will and we have the right to sin or not to sin but when it came to adam. The devil knew that adam would not listen and eve would that is why he chose eve. This is what it says Adam was not deceived but the women being deceived, fell into transgression. So read it your self. Now even jesus drank this is what the bible says. You all condemed John the baptist who was a man that came not eating and drinking and you killed him and I jesus came eating and drinking and you all say here is a glutten and a wine bibber which means someone who is a drunk. plus jesus turned water in to wine at a wedding. Now we all no that at weddings wine is wine and thay party. Now concering people that blow them selfs up for GOD. The word says there will come a time when someone will kill and think they are do GODS work and GOD says he never new them. So you are telling me that GOD has to allow evil and can not destroy those that are evil well that is not what the bible says. Have you not read that GOD would send his own people to take the land and he would have them even kill the children and the cattle. You can read it in the old testement. Now i think thatwas bad but wgho are we to condem GOD and the resons for the things that he had done in the old world. May the grace and peace be upon all those that are the father.prophetseeker

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost
dragons demesne,

you should know something about our prophets claim here,

Their bodies will lie in the street which is figuratively called sodom and egypt

thoughts?

This comes from Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." (KJV)

My interpretation of this is that the two prophets are going to be treated like Christ was, i.e. ridiculed, scorned, and, finally, executed. Sodom&Egypt are figurative references, as I understand it.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
OK you answered the alcohol question right,

Now for the Grace and Good News? What exactly are they and can you explain them?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You keep forgetting to capitalize the Father and Jesus. If you look into the Bible the Father will always be capitalized. Except for mortal fathers and another, very infamous, one.

Ye are of your father the ..., and the lusts of your father ye will do... for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

Mister, if you're going to speak in the name of the Father and leave me in his peace, the least you can do is capitalize it. You've got me skeptic enough already.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Helen. You need to read 1 Timothy chapter 2:11 Let a women learn in silence with all submission and i do not permit a women to teach or to have authority over a man but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed first then Eve. Adam was not deceived,but the women being deceived fell into transgression..When the son pick his 12 followers he picked no women WHY? read the Qualifications of Bishops,Deacons and ministers.never does it say women and that is the new testament

I hear what you say Prophetseeker....
The words that I speak are not my own but from Scripture.
Keep silent in Church.......This I know, and I am no priest(and dont intend to be one!) and I am not making any claims that I am a prophet or in any authourity to speak on behalf of the Church...This is what is meant to be silent in the Church .
I am not argueing about what the Role of women is in the church, infact, i'm not arguing at all.......

The role of women in the early church was to help in the Church and spread the Gospel......nothing changed as it was in the Old Testament.....the Priestly order is the same in the New Testament Church....The only difference is that the Messiah came as prophesied by the Prophets......
...........the Old Testament sacrifices were the prototype for the redemptive sacrifice of our Lord and Savior at Calvary.
The prophet Isaia wrote about this with much greater emphasis in the 54th chapter of his book.
The priestly dresses, altars, candlestick and other ordinances of the OT temple worship were made by Moses after the examples directly revealed by God on Mt. Sinai, and are still used in modified form, in our church services.

QUOTE///
Leviticus contained regulations for both the spiritual and material aspects of life. These rules can be divided into the following sections: sacrificial laws (Leviticus 1-7); laws governing ordination (Leviticus 8-10); laws about impurities (Leviticus 11-16); laws about holiness (Leviticus 17-26); and rules governing vows (Leviticus 27).

All this material was divinely revealed to the nation of Israel directly from God. No part of it has been adopted from any other nation. The Year of Jubilee legislation (Lev. 25:8-17) is unique in the Near East.
Leviticus continues the narrative of Exodus, but it emphasizes the way in which God is to be worshipped and the manner in which His people are to live. Holiness must govern the community (Lev. 11:44); and this must be reflected by everyone, not just the priesthood.

: "If you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me" (John 5:46, Mark 12:26; John 7:23).
The Pentateuch itself depicts Moses as having written extensively (see Ex. 17:14, 24:4, 34:27, Num. 33:2, Deut. 31:24). Acts 7:22 tells us that "Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians." In the notes accompanying the text we observe a number of loan-words from Egyptian that are found in Genesis, a fact which suggests that the original author had his roots in Egypt, as did Moses. Deuteronomy identifies the book's content with Moses: "These are the words which Moses spoke to all Israel" (1:1). "Moses wrote this law and delivered it to the priests" (31:9) may well refer to his writing of the entire book as well. "Moses" name appears nearly forty times in the volume, and the book clearly reflects Moses’ personality.
The first person pronoun used freely throughout its pages further supports Mosaic authorship. Both Jewish and Samaritan tradition are unanimous in identifying Moses as the author. In the post-exilic writings the Law, or Torah, was often attributed directly to Moses (Neh. 8:1; 2 Chr. 25:4; 35:12). Also Apostles Peter and Stephen Christ acknowledges Moses as the author of the book's content (Matt. 19:7; Mark 10:3-4; Acts 3:22; 7:37)

source..
www.fatheralexander.org...

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
1 Corinthians 14:35
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

so, I guess that if the husband wishes to teach his wife how to sacrifice her firstborn to saten, she should just keep quiet in church and well, learn how to sacrifice, right?? Sounds kind of like a "buy one get one free" special!!!

so, why is it, that I have these people from various church denominations coming here wanting to chat with me and the kids about this "good news"......when weather or not I learn of it seems to be solely at the discretion of my husband??

[edit on 23-7-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Quote///
Orthodox consider men and women equal before God. A priest's wife is therefore called “Presbytera” (Gr. Πρεσβυτερα, literally Priestess) and a deacon's wife “Diakonissa” (Gr. Διάκονισα, literally deaconess) for the same reason. A married man cannot accept ordination without his wife's approval, and it is common for these dedicated women to be just as busy ministering to the faithful as their husbands.

There also existed in the early church the official position of deaconess, which most Orthodox historians agree was not identical to the male diaconate.
It is not known why the position of deaconess has mostly fallen out of use; there is no official reason why a woman could not occupy that position. Modern examples do exist: Saint Nectarios, Bishop of Pentapolis established a convent on the Isle of Aegina in Greece in 1904 and reportedly had a deaconess there.

"This priesthood is Christ's, not ours...And if the bearer, the icon and the fulfiller of that unique priesthood, is man and not woman, it is because Christ is man and not woman."

Females are invited to participate in every other area of church life. Their contribution has been honored equally with men's since the days of the martyrs; you can't look at an Orthodox altar without seeing Mary and other holy women. In most Orthodox churches, women do everything else men do: lead congregational singing, paint icons, teach classes, read the epistle, and serve on the parish council.
www.frederica.com...

1 Corinthians 14:35And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

so, I guess that if the husband wishes to teach his wife how to sacrifice her firstborn to saten, she should just keep quiet in church and well, learn how to sacrifice, right?? Sounds kind of like a "buy one get one free" special!!!

so, why is it, that I have these people from various church denominations coming here wanting to chat with me and the kids about this "good news"......when weather or not I learn of it seems to be solely at the discretion of my husband??

“For I desire mercy and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.” (Hosea 6:6).
What the Lord had in mind was that sacrificial offerings and all the formal piety, without love for your neighbour, without works of clemency, are worthless in God’s eyes.
“I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance,” or in other words, the Lord came so that the sinners would repent and change.
He came to summon toward repentance, those who humbly regarded themselves as sinners and asking for God’s mercy — not those that considered themselves as righteous, imagining that as though they had nothing to repent........continued to understand
www.intratext.com...

When you say VARIOUS church denominations ..which denomination in particular do you mean?

here click on the word 'sacrifice' in the link and see that the Sacrifice of God is the Sacrifice of Love....
www.intratext.com...
PSALM 50/51
Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great mercy; and according to the multitude of Thy compassions blot out my transgression.........
A sacrifice unto God is a broken spirit; a heart that is broken and humbled God will not despise. .........
It shows you that God desires no SACRIFICE but for one to turn away from sin....

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The idea, I think, behind much of what paul wrote regarding women is the idea that they had back then that the women was "owned" by her husband......If this is the idea behind it, the Baptists, the Johovah Witnesses, ect...well, they are undermining my Husbands right to rule are they, just as if one of your friends had a pit bull he was training to be good watchdog and you went and by your constant interaction with the dog turned him into a giant little lap love bug!!!

-----------------------------

Numbers 30....

"3 "When a young woman still living in her father's house makes a vow to the LORD or obligates herself by a pledge 4 and her father hears about her vow or pledge but says nothing to her, then all her vows and every pledge by which she obligated herself will stand. 5 But if her father forbids her when he hears about it, none of her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand; the LORD will release her because her father has forbidden her.

6 "If she marries after she makes a vow or after her lips utter a rash promise by which she obligates herself 7 and her husband hears about it but says nothing to her, then her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand. 8 But if her husband forbids her when he hears about it, he nullifies the vow that obligates her or the rash promise by which she obligates herself, and the LORD will release her.

9 "Any vow or obligation taken by a widow or divorced woman will be binding on her.

10 "If a woman living with her husband makes a vow or obligates herself by a pledge under oath 11 and her husband hears about it but says nothing to her and does not forbid her, then all her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand. 12 But if her husband nullifies them when he hears about them, then none of the vows or pledges that came from her lips will stand. Her husband has nullified them, and the LORD will release her. 13 Her husband may confirm or nullify any vow she makes or any sworn pledge to deny herself. 14 But if her husband says nothing to her about it from day to day, then he confirms all her vows or the pledges binding on her. He confirms them by saying nothing to her when he hears about them. 15 If, however, he nullifies them some time after he hears about them, then he is responsible for her guilt." ?

----------------------------------------------

"Her husband may confirm or nullify any vow she makes or any sworn pledge to deny herself. "

In plain simple words, if the wife's heart does not belong to her, just what right does she have to give it to Christ to begin with? Isn't it up to the husband (who, even according to what I posted above this) has the right to undo any vow or commitment she makes?

SO, if one wishes to take this hard right stance on what the Bible says regarding women, they really should have nothing to say to the women, but rather accept that the women is just what the man in her life wishes for her to be!! saved or unsaved, whore or saint!! So, who is to judge the women who does happen to get an abortion.....who knows maybe it was her husband's wish, and therefor she was just obeying God when he said "OBEY YOUR HUSBAND IN ALL THINGS!!"

do I believe any of this as being what God intended for Women, not really, but after hearing how I shouldn't be in church since my husband didn't want me there so many times, don't think I am gonna accept that their teachings have any relevance in my life!! I'm not...but if some decide they are gonna force these teachings down my throat, well, I'm just gonna smile at them, and remind them, if God put them in charge and they made this kind of mess, well, it will more than likely be them who God gets most upset with when he returns!!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It is not what goes into a man that condems him but what comes out of his heart. Thefs, Murders and fornication and evil that man may do. First I did not say anything of my own abut adam or evebut it is in 1 Timothy chapter2:11 thru 15 this is what the bible says. read it for your self and yes men have free will and we have the right to sin or not to sin but when it came to adam. The devil knew that adam would not listen and eve would that is why he chose eve. This is what it says Adam was not deceived but the women being deceived, fell into transgression.

Decieved or not.. he still CHOSE to eat the apple.. funny how you think he shouldn't be morally accountable for asserting his own free will. I personally do not believe in this myth.. though considering how barbarically women have been treated over the last millenia because of it I think it's relevent. I'm also curious.. are you claiming women are morally inferior? Would you like to try prove that in a historical context?

So you are telling me that GOD has to allow evil and can not destroy those that are evil well that is not what the bible says.

Pretty sure the bible says evil begets evil.. besides which it's a universal rule.. especially in humans. What is it about this concept that you do not understand?

Have you not read that GOD would send his own people to take the land and he would have them even kill the children and the cattle. You can read it in the old testement. Now i think thatwas bad but wgho are we to condem GOD and the resons for the things that he had done in the old world.

We are the ones that are meant to be created in 'his' image.. if god is meant to be 'wise', all seeing, loving and forgiving [and I always thought that was a part of christianity].. he shouldn't need to stoop to the same actions he's condemning his so called children for. "Do as I say not as I do".. that is what is called a hypocrite.

How can one look up to something as the epitomy of a moral guide if it is immoral?

[edit on 23-7-2005 by riley]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
See how far all of you wanted to go from what GOD has told me to say and also i do not care if i spell anything right as long as the message is the truth and you understand it . I do not have a very good education. I come from a very poor family and my parents have little to no education. Back to who i am and what the Father has called me to do. This is the last response to all of you. You have all heard and chose to agree that what i say is a lie and as jesus is my lord it is the truth and there will come a ring of fire in the heavens right above the earth and if you are of the light and are sved and living the way the Father wants you to. Then you can count your blessings. I am the one who is to come and warn the world to turn form darkness and look to the light. I will tell you this when i start to go forth and speak openly you will all know and the name that the father has given is prophetseeker. I have come so that the Father will use his voice through me and he that is lost will be found and in the name of his son many will turn to the light and be saved..that is why i am prophetseeker to listen to the father and seek out those that do not know jesus. believe in the son and be saved or else trust in your flesh and be condemed..May the grace and peace be upon all those of the Father..

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well you are getting way to defensive...I have said nothing in the way that would imply anything you said is false, but I also know that the Father has told us to test the spirts so as to recognize the false ones.

If you are sincere, then you would glady answer the questions that are asked of you.

It matters not your education level as the Spirit will guide you when you answer, mispellings are nothing, niether is grammar, but what does matter is substance.

So Explain the concept of Grace to me,

And what is the Good News we are to spread unto the Earth?

Ah! Come soon Lord Jesus, we await the Father's timing, no one else's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join