It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Witnesses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I will answer you on grace. It is the free gift of of the Father. And yes it is given freely to all that will except it It is GOD who has saved us and called us with a Holy,calling. Not according to are works but according to His own purpose and and grace which was given to us in christ jesus..Before time began..2 Timothy chapter1:9.... Some will profess to know GOD and his grace.but in works they will deny him. They being abominable, disobedient and disqualified for every good work..Not by works of righteousness which we have done,but according to his mercyhe saved u, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit...Therfore we must the earnestly heed to the things we have heard lest we drift away. For if the spoken word through angels proved steadfast and every transgression and disobedinece received a just reward how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation..Let us therfore be diligent to enter the rest of GOD lest anyone fall after the same example of disobedience..Now the works of the flesh are evident which are, adultery,fornication, uncleanness. licentiousness,Idolatry, sorcery,hatred, contentions, jealousies, outburst of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkeness, revelries,and the like of which i tell you beforehand just as i told you in times past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of GOD Galatians chapter 5:19-21..Examine yourselfs as to whether you are in the faith. prove yourselfs. that jesus christ is in you-unless indeed you are disqualified2Corinthians chapter 13:5....Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of GOD? Do not be deceived neather Fornicators, nor idolaters,nor adulterers,nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves,norany that do the evil of the world will inherit the kindom of GOD.But if we confess are sins,GOD is faithfull and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.Brothers do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyones lovesd the worldthe love of the Father is not in him 1 john 2:15..Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of christ does not have GOD but he who abides in the doctrine of christ has both the Father and the son. Now in revelation jesus says to all the church in the last days he that overcomes will receive everlasting life. Paul also told us that the grace of GOD is not a liecens to keep on sinning just because we are saved by the grace of GOD and it is not of our selfs. The word tells us those that keep on sinning will face jugement. So brother and sisters live a holy life and denouce the ways of the devil and you shall be saved.May the grace and peace be upon all those that are the Fathers..prophetseeker

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
prophetseeker
I think we both know who you really are. I dout you are one of the two witnessses. So let me remind you of your power(LOL)

revelations chapter 11v 6 These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time theyare prophesying, and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

If myou are one. why are you not doing the true work of God. All your doing is sitt at your computer, (which you had to buy by money)wrighting claims that are not yours. you are blasphemies against God.

But i try to judge no one. God's will is God's will.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I too wonder if this person realizes that he does damage to his cause by claiming to be someone he isn't. If he was, he would not be on a computer and God would not have him announce his presence before the time.

Its sad really as I feel he means well, but the methods are not the best.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Now i woulder if he going to say anything about his claim.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well i do not just sit at the computer for the fun of it and mouth claims that are not true. First why not use the computer it is a very good tool to reach the masses and the bible was written down for the people to read so i guess that is wrong too. I do not have to prove anything i just posted what the Father told me to post at this site and others for his word to go across. Since a lot of people on the web never go to church and some never even heard of his grace what is wrong with that. Now concering me as a one of the two prophets you do not have to believe it makes no loss to me.
but i did tell on all the sites about the chastisment that is coming and it will because the Father said so.You too are like the leaders in the days when jesus claimed to be the son of GOD and they mocked and abused him. Can you say that what i say is a lie. When this event happens i will walk and proclaim the way and and all those of the way will hear and be saved most people that do not believe that i am who i am are of little faith and do not know my life to say the things they say. In the days jesus walked the earth if you were around you would have mock him too. I will not change my name when it comes time to walk out openly and to confound the wise with the power of the Father it will be prophetseeker for i come to seek that which is lost and not to those that are saved. If you stand in you flesh in that day you will be destroyed but if you stand in his holyness you will be saved. I ask you two why even put your remarks here it was not for you since you are one of those that make the worl a place were war is the answer and GOD says he will destroy all those that destroy the earth with there wars and evil. If you were of the Father you would at least give the chance i might be telling the truth since i did say that something was going to happen and if it does then i am who i say i am. But if it does not then i am a lieing prophet. But if i am telling the truth then it is not i you are calling a LIER BUT THE FATHER..To me you two are just trying to work up a fight of words and the truth of the matter is this. May the grace and peace be upon al that are the Fathers

[edit on 22-8-2005 by prophetseeker]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
prophetseeker, you are mistaken....If Adam HELD Gods commandement as he should have....God would not call to repentance both Adam and Eve.....read below.....the blame works both ways.

Quote from Prophetseeker///

Adam took the fruit and ate because of love. He knew that his wife the one he loved was going to die and chose to give up his life and die with her. I took the word out of the bible were it says the women was decevied and not adam. Look for your self. That is why GOD could save the human race because of love.May the grace and peace be upon all those that are the fathers

Prophetseeker ,God spoke to both of them in the garden of Eden......He called on them both........to admit to breaking the LAW...

The Lord asked, "Adam, where art thou?"

Adam answered, "I heard Thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid myself."

God again asked, "Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?"

Adam said, "The woman that Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat." So Adam began to pass the blame onto Eve and even to God Himself, Who gave him the woman.

And the Lord said to Eve, "What is this that thou hast done?"

Eve in place of repentance answered, "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

Then the Lord proclaimed the results of the sin committed by them.

To Eve God said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shall bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband" (that is, you must be in obedience to him).

To Adam He said, [Because thou] "hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee saying, Thou shall not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake...thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee...in the sweat of thy face shall thou eat bread" (that is, you will earn your food by heavy labor), "till thou return unto the ground" (that is, until you die); "for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return" (Gen. 3:16-19).

To the Devil, who concealed himself in the serpent, and was most responsible for man’s sin, He said, "Because thou hast done this, cursed art thou..." and He said that between him and man there would be a struggle, in which men will be the victors, specifically: "The seed of the woman shall crush thy head, and thou shalt strike at his heel" (Cf. Gen 3:15), that is, from woman there will come forth an offspring — the Saviour of the world, Who will be born of a virgin, will conquer the Devil and save man, but for this, He Himself must suffer.

4. The Life of the First People in Paradise.

If I may ask Prophetseeker, how long have you thought yourself a prophet?
It's ok to speak the Word of God but to make claims that you are a prophet .........
You need more prayers,Pray without ceasing (I Thess. 5:17),
and above all........
Christ's words: "Every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted" (Luke 18:14).

Gospel parables and their meaning

IX
helen

[edit on 8/23/2005 by helen670]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
prophetseeker, you are mistaken....If Adam HELD Gods commandement as he should have....God would not call to repentance both Adam and Eve.....read below.....the blame works both ways.

Adam said, "The woman that Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat." So Adam began to pass the blame onto Eve and even to God Himself, Who gave him the woman.

And the Lord said to Eve, "What is this that thou hast done?"

Eve in place of repentance answered, "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

Notice straight away Adam takes the cowards way out and blames Eve.. yet Eve takes responsibilty straight away? Which one is the weaker sex?

[edit on 23-8-2005 by riley]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think I'm going to start a new thread proposing a strict age limit for internet use. what a waste of good electrons!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I knew who i was when i was seven. As the title of prophet it does not a even matter only the word that goes forth. If you all knew my life and the things the Father has done and shown me. you would agree. But like i say it does not mater but only the word. I will no longer fight over words of interpatation
but only what the Father has told me and in the end if the word about the ring of fire does not come to pass then i will stop everything and just teach the truths of the lord jesus about love and forgivness and helping others. Now when the ring of fire does happen. I will come out openly and speak to the world because it is then that i am to come forward and show this evil world the true light and power of the Father. The bible does say adam was not deceived and you can look it up. Now in the days of jesus even his own brothers did not believe him so it does no matter only the event will take place. I could tell you many tings as to why i am one of the men who will walk the earth in the last days showing the Father and telling men and women to repent but it would be useless. I will tell you i give glory to the Father and his son jesus for raising my four year old from the dead and showing himself to my wife in his risen body. there is just so much like when i was seven and i saw him and he told me i was a sinner and to come to him and be saved and in the end to a great work that would start in the end of days. or like when the devil came in the flesh and tryed to get me to not believe jesus and intimadate me or the time when GOD spoke to me about september 11 and said it would happen because the days are evil. There are so many more things please just read the word and forgive and love and give to others that have not. This is the most importent thing to do because it shows that you are a true child of the Father. When i go forth after this event has taken place. Then you can look back at how you call me a lier and say i guess he was telling the truth and the father did call him
The father calls the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.May the grace and peace be upon all those that are truly of the Father..prophetseeker

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The two Witnesses will be working the work of God. Some how I dout thats at a computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join