It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to Terrorists...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just uncase there are any on this site..

If you terrorise people, you wont go to heaven, you will go to HELL.

To kill in the name of god is to worship the devil.

Sorry just had to let them know the facts...delete this post if you feel 'its not necessary' mods, dont really matter

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
Just uncase there are any on this site..

What, you don't think some mook from the Bush Administration is assigned to surf the web & plant like Johnny Appleseed all the misdirection that is their hallmark!?
Sleep tight Woody, the terrorists most certainly do read ATS

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Woodsyboy, not all of us believe in God and the Devil, or Heaven and Hell.
Therefore, i don't see how these are "facts" at all.

But anyway, these terrorists will face the wrath of the Democratic world; lets just hope we dont back down from any more attacks. Whether any attacks occured because of the Iraq war, they are still deliberate attacks on innocent people and we MUST fight these bastards to the death.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think this is a great thread and I too would like to put my own $0.02 in.

An open letter to terrorists everywhere:

Personally, I have a hard time comprehending where you are coming from. You feel that inflicting pain and suffering on people(s) you don't even know is a sign of devotion to your God?
Does your God condone inflicting pain and suffering? Do you think that by hurting someone entirely innocent and separate from the issue you have with a world government will change that government? If anything, it strengthens the resolve of its citizens to go along with what the government does even though many of us feel like we are doing the wrong (war) thing for the right reasons.
Your belief (and I use that word with utmost hatred now whereas before this started I was tolerant of your beliefs) is that if you kill innocents that it would get you to paradise with 72 virgins at your side? In the case of a woman, she can apparently bring 72 of her friends along.
How rediculous does this sound to you? Obviously you buy into it since you so readily want to kill others along with yourselves.
Let me point out the flaw in your thinking.
1) You are dead, no body, there are NO virgins in heaven, merely souls.
2) No God would allow anyone to decide who can or cannot get into his kingdom, nothing can circumvent that and if your belief could, then what kind of God do you think you have? His kingdom is HIS kingdom and I find it hard to believe that you believe that you are above God to the point of deciding who should be there.
3) Instead of humanity spending money where it would do the most good (as in education, healthcare etc) the societies you attack develop better and faster means of eradicating the likes of you, then we the people pay for rebuilding your society in the hopes that you will join the rest of mankind in the 21st century.

We the people would much rather spend our money on relief aid from famines, natural disasters, education, Research and Development of technologies etc. in order to make this a better place for all to live in and we try to diplomatically resolve issues that hurt foreign peoples RATHER than blow the hell out of oppressive governing bodies. The end result is the same, we then spend money to rebuild your homes, build infrastructures for agriculture, irrigation etc. Don't you think those billions we spend on blowing it all up first is a waste of time and money that could have been put into building even MORE of the above mentioned benefits of a civilized society?
I could go on and on but I think I expressed what many of us feel, and I would hope that you get the picture. I understand that it is a way of life for you people, you had been bred to hate and really don't know any other way. Please allow us the opportunity to show you some love and kindness and we can try to get along. Keep up this course of action and who knows, the people (probably your own) might just start blowing you up too...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

they are still deliberate attacks on innocent people and we MUST fight these bastards to the death.

Or if you prefer a more productive, swift and painless solution, you should perhaps look at the irony in your statement, because it is definitely there, no matter how much or how little.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sal88
Or if you prefer a more productive, swift and painless solution, you should perhaps look at the irony in your statement, because it is definitely there, no matter how much or how little.

When i say fight to the death, i mean capture or kill and not give in to whatever they throw at us.
And in no way are these terrorists innocent people who should be allowed to go on about their lives.

Please directly point out the irony in my statement.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think the irony implied is that our war on terror is claiming innocent lives too...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by keybored
I think the irony implied is that our war on terror is claiming innocent lives too...

There is a difference - Our war on terror does not seek to claim innocent lives.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yeh Keybored that's what i meant. Do you get what i mean?

Those terrorists feel the same way about us no doubt. The countries that invaded Iraq did so only for their own interests, and many lives were lost as a result. And lets not forget the sanctions on Iraq that killed so many innocents, yes Saddam may be gone but it was the Western governments that supported him in the first place, that is evil.

In regards to the terrorist attacks, yes 2 wrongs don't make a right, civilians should not be attacked, however, civilian deaths are sometimes unavoidable (and no this doesn't invalidate the above statement as the intention behind the Iraq war wasn't really justified). Perhaps these "terrorists" thought that as a result of 7/7 the people would uprise against the government which ignored 1-2 million people on the London march for the war on Iraq. Then the troops would be out of Iraq, and rightly so? In light of that, perhaps the terrorists intended the death of the civilians to be a noble one? But instead we're bombarded with all these words like 'terrorist' 'extremist' 'freedom haters', we're told that these people should embrace democracy and just talk to our leaders and sort out the situation, its beyond talking that is a fact, the Western governments have commited acts which should not be tolerated in this day and age, they are not going to back down it is obvious that they are just plain greedy.

Anyone agree?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage

But anyway, these terrorists will face the wrath of the Democratic world; lets just hope we dont back down from any more attacks. Whether any attacks occured because of the Iraq war, they are still deliberate attacks on innocent people and we MUST fight these bastards to the death.
Its working.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
well, the simple facts as I see it is that we live in a world divided by religion, race, culture, language and wealth. The popluation is growing, environment is worsening, and resources diminishing or nearing peak production levels.

So when there isn't enough to go around, and there is an inherent, deep rooted "us and them" mentality, there is sure to be conflict. Bloody conflict.

the only thing that changes are the methods. Terror is in the eye of the beholder

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
Woodsyboy, not all of us believe in God and the Devil, or Heaven and Hell.
Therefore, i don't see how these are "facts" at all.

Not all of US believe in terrorist either.

Government contractors and simple fools who think they are delivering a package or running an errand, well that's another thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Not all of US believe in terrorist either.

Government contractors and simple fools who think they are delivering a package or running an errand, well that's another thing.

So how do you explain 9/11, Mali, 7/7 and all the other attacks on innocent people?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The only thing I know for sure is that it's a tit for tat mentality around the world. Although it could be argued that we are being attacked for our support of Israel, or our invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, or who knows where next, the point is that we are not merely turning into a policed state (globally) we are fostering hatred in more and more peoples.

My opinion remains the same regarding a solution, that we had it made, America was the place to be, that by the Grace of God we were born in a free society, and yet our meddling in foreign affairs has drawn us into a war mode and sadly, America is always at the ready.

Yeah, we have to defend ourselves and our allies, but perhaps the solution wasn't in bombs but in negotiations. Some can't be reasoned with, but when you have extremists willing to body pack explosive belts on babies doesn't this show you just how passionate they are about their own problems? Did we think taking out an active terrorist would stop his son, father, cousin, friend from tryintg to exact revenge? This scenario only stops when you take them ALL out and I don't see that as an honorable solution.
Take Israel for example, they have been in a feud with Islam ever since the birth of Isaac and in those days, the first born (Ishmael who was begat of the servant and not the wife... shows you why Christianity leans towards monogamous relations) is who is entitled to the family dowry. The whole thing started when (was it Rachel or Sarah?) Abrahams wife convinced Abraham to push Ishmael away with a meager pittance instead of doling it out at least equally.
This set the stage for generations of jealousy and resentment and as half brother races grew in numbers, its doubtful they even remember or care what started it all in the first place.
They have been in retaliation mode ever since and if we as a free society can't see that this war isn't winnable on the retaliation front, it will never end. Armageddon looms, of that there is no doubt since it is human nature. Only way it could end is if we did it the Christian way, forgive and forget, turn the other cheek... and you know that isn't going to happen. It will end with the second coming which is probably the only bright spot in our pathetic civilization.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by keybored]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
GeniusSage its pointless they will pick at everything you say just to annoy you...

Anyway, i hope they keep it up actualy, i dont like innocent people dieing but one thing is for sure, for every bomb they detonate, the hatred and intolerence for them grows, Its only a matter of time, before the west has enough of there bs and stops playing the Be nice to the enemy game

They only fight because we let them, they only live because we allow it, so keep it up terrorists, keep the bombs comming because it will only effect the people and the lands you claim to charish so much, the only reason you are still able to do what you do now, is because some ppl actualy still care about you, but soon enough that caring will stop and you will all die.

have fun with allah.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by C0le]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Afternoon all.. first post here but long time reader.

Anyway, very simply put.

As long as religion, any religion, governs a people there will ALWAYS be conflict. That includes eastern and western societies. Yes, that includes the USA.

MrBunny

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by keybored

Let me point out the flaw in your thinking.
1) You are dead, no body, there are NO virgins in heaven, merely souls.
2) No God would allow anyone to decide who can or cannot get into his kingdom, nothing can circumvent that and if your belief could, then what kind of God do you think you have? His kingdom is HIS kingdom and I find it hard to believe that you believe that you are above God to the point of deciding who should be there.

Ah, but there's flawed logic there too....

Neither point is factual - it's just opinion.

And the terrorist opinion is remarkably similar in terms of onesided belief; you say God wouldn't condone....and they say God absolutely would condone. The terrorist opinion would also say that there is a heaven where the virgins are waiting.

See the problem there? Both points of view are opinion pieces - not facts.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

"Ah, but there's flawed logic there too....

Neither point is factual - it's just opinion.

And the terrorist opinion is remarkably similar in terms of onesided belief; you say God wouldn't condone....and they say God absolutely would condone. The terrorist opinion would also say that there is a heaven where the virgins are waiting.

See the problem there? Both points of view are opinion pieces - not facts."

Even Islam acknowledges that Jesus was a great prophet, they strayed when they followed the teachings of Muhhamad. My opinions are based on what I know in my heart, that Jesus wouldn't condone any act of violence towards anyone, especially innocents, and particularly children. Backpacking explosives on babies is nothing less than the act of a coward... or a devil.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Dear terrorists:

Please rent and watch the movie Swordfish. You and your friends, families and similar minded nutjobs will shortly begin to feel the wrath of the peaceful world. We will not bow to politically correct laws and agreements. The authorities will turn a blind eye to our actions. To wit:

1. We will capture and kill the friends and family members of any known or suspected terrorist. If you kill and are killed so will be your friends and family in the most heinous way possible. We will violate your ritual burial customs because you show no mercy to your victims.

2. You blow up a bus, we will blow up a mosque. It will be random and country borders and alliances will not matter. You kill randomly, so will we.

3. You and your like will be hunted down. You will not sleep, you will not live a normal life. We will harass anyone and everyone we suspect of being involved in these activities. Your cars may explode randomly, you may be beaten in the streets. You are not safe in any peaceful countries you call home or visit.

Enjoy you time on Earth - it will be short, you will not become a revered martyr, you will die quietly and without mercy. Watch your back....

Signed,
The pissed off people of planet Earth

Not likely but in a perfect world it would be nice if there was a Swordfish type group out there - ready to take it to them in any way possible....

[edit on 21-7-2005 by UofCinLA]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA

1. We will capture and kill the friends and family members of any known or suspected terrorist. If you kill and are killed so will be your friends and family in the most heinous way possible. We will violate your ritual burial customs because you show no mercy to your victims.

2. You blow up a bus, we will blow up a mosque. It will be random and country borders and alliances will not matter. You kill randomly, so will we.

And in doing so, we become terrorists ourselves.

It won't solve the problem - it would simply exacerbate it by gaining more sympathy and support of the cause.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join