It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

i read on the new york post that some scientist have admitted

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
they might have screwed up by not taking out all the organisms out of the mars rover before it left earth, so if we were to find some kind of living things out there, it probably came from earth. i personally think this is a ploy to further distract the truth about mars and what's over there. call me paranoid, lol, but you never know.




posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeh, it filmed a little green man walking up to it looking at the camera..they then say they might have put in a faulty camera aswell
Jusk kidding...so a pointless multi million costing mission?



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i just finished the 2nd book in the trilogy titled "The Unholy Deception"....even though its a fictional novel, it was said that the ancient citys on mars, face on mars...etc...was inhabited by the fallen angels before the 1st war.
Trippy story line but very well written and I can see how the author interjects his research into the story line without it sounding to preachy.

www.spiraloflife.com...



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It is of course, highly possible... Still, there are samples taken directly from rock, etc. there that would be nearly impossible to contaminate given the procedures involved, even if lots of little critters roamed around the inside of the thing....



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I guess it wont help you to say that I believe in aliens because I've seen some trippy sh!t in my life time. (I'm still young by the way). But I do believe that there is something out there.

Plus, like all people you don't really mess with the hand that feds you. Everyone has their limits, and family is usually it. It takes balls to admit it.

JUST SO YOU KNOW THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT DID ADMIT THAT UFOS AND EXTRATERRESTIALS EXIST. I saw it on TV, it showed for about 10 seconds and that was it on Univision or Telemundo.

I could never find a report on it.



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would like to inform you that Mexicans are extremely superstitious - and maybe a member of the government said "aliens exist" - well, I think most people will agree with that one, it doesn't mean we've been in contact with them.

I believe there is something out there too, way, way out there, nothing in our general vicinity.



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Jesus
I would like to inform you that Mexicans are extremely superstitious - and maybe a member of the government said "aliens exist" - well, I think most people will agree with that one, it doesn't mean we've been in contact with them.

I believe there is something out there too, way, way out there, nothing in our general vicinity.


What does "extremely superstitious" have to do with anything. This is a racists assumption on your part. Living here in new Mexico and knowing plenty of Mexicans; I can tell you that they are no more superstitious than people living in Chicago, St. Louis or Lubbock Texas for that matter.

Do you think that the Mexican military pilots are "superstitious" and didn't see what they claimed they saw?



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Do you think that the Mexican military pilots are "superstitious" and didn't see what they claimed they saw?


The Mexican pilots saw platforms in the sea with flames coming out the top!

The pics that came from the pilots matched up perfectly with the off shore platforms!


Mic



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
they might have screwed up by not taking out all the organisms out of the mars rover before it left earth, so if we were to find some kind of living things out there, it probably came from earth. i personally think this is a ploy to further distract the truth about mars and what's over there. call me paranoid, lol, but you never know.

They said exactly the same when they found evidence of life on Mars last time. Who want to bet they have found it again but are brushing it aside with the same excuse?

Come, we cant find life already!!! We need more taxpayer money for the next trip, which is SURE to find proof of life!!!

[edit on 20-7-2005 by merka]



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join