It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this kid a moron or what??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
ok this guy that lives on my street his son visited and said he had benn to area 51 lives in lv so i asked him about ufos he said there is none and there is nutin but the planes (b-2 and all that) is he full of crap or what?

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Probably or what... because area 51 is mainly just used for air craft testing and a UFO could be a baloon in the air shaped a cow but you really couldnt tell... Unidetified Flying Object... If he lived by Dulce id be more intrested..

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Area-51 has been known to only have aircraft. UFO's if you'd like to call them. "Unidentified Flying Object" - They make things people don't know about, meaning, un-identified.

"Aliens" are known to be at Dulce and not Area-51

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
there could be a whole underground facilyit that he wasnt shown, i mean its area 51 they probably hid everything top secret from him, anyway how did he get there its top secret.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ned316
there could be a whole underground facilyit that he wasnt shown, i mean its area 51 they probably hid everything top secret from him, anyway how did he get there its top secret.

How he got there? Janet.

How would one manage to get acess into area 51 anyway? What job would they have and that such?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twix
ok this guy that lives on my street his son visited and said he had benn to area 51 lives in lv so i asked him about ufos he said there is none and there is nutin but the planes (b-2 and all that) is he full of crap or what?

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

hard to say! Haven't met him and if I were to conclude he was a moron by hearsay, then I too would be one.

Anyway, none of us know what is in 51 so no, he isn't a moron, liar perhaps! Maybe a Spontaneous BS'r.

be nice.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
What are the odds that, a guy just so happens to live there, says he's been to A51 AND talks about it?

Ask him if he knows Bob Lazar

Misfit

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
as this thread is basically just to ask us what we believe is at area 51, and as there are already so many threads around that discuss area 51, a couple that I see you have already participated in yourself , I'm going to close this.
As you have such an interest in the subject , I've done an ATS search for you . Here are the results for Area 51 , so you can take a good look through some of those existing threads and make your own mind up as to wether you belive your neighbours sons story or not.

top topics

join