It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does anybody think theres a connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
between aliens, the bible and now planet x, and how does this connect with he mayan calendar that predicts when the end will come.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i really dont think the mayan calendar is an indicator of 'the end of the world' but i feel that it is the rebirth. The rebirth being of some kind of spiritual awareness or a new understanding of what we as a society have forgotten and put on the back burner.
as for planet x, i think its bogus.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
wow u think planet x is bogus, i think they got some pictures of it, a while back, i could be wrong, but i've heard that even nasa has acknowledged that something is out there. as for the mayan calendar, they pretty much disappeared around 3600 years ago, if it was some kind of rebirth, then where did they go, and why. especially if its just some kind of spiritual awareness??

its kinda strange,

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i wouldnt be surprised if the entire mayan race that disappeared, suddenly reappears come Dec 23 2012 (i believe thats the correct date). Even the locals where the mayan ruins are located believe the same.

[edit on 123131p://320712 by enrage]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
wow u think planet x is bogus, i think they got some pictures of it, a while back, i could be wrong, but i've heard that even nasa has acknowledged that something is out there. as for the mayan calendar, they pretty much disappeared around 3600 years ago, if it was some kind of rebirth, then where did they go, and why. especially if its just some kind of spiritual awareness??

its kinda strange,

Perhaps planet he/she meant that the theories that planet X is some hollow planet filled with alien/demon creatures and when the planet heads to earth in 2012 the world is going to end is bogus.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
this is just my guess of how this all ties in, The myans were visited by the aliens which where on a 3600 year cycle, it would seem that planet x is probably cought in 2 solor ayatem i mean star gravitys and is being pulled and that is y it has a 3600 year cycle near earth and when they come it is said they will reviel their knowledge for universal undertanding because then we will be ready and willing to understand their tech.

this is all told in the bible in code and is depicted in some stores of the aliens interfering with us.

I think this is how they all come together but, u seem to have forgoten about hte sumoreans

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

as for the mayan calendar, they pretty much disappeared around 3600 years ago, if it was some kind of rebirth, then where did they go, and why. especially if its just some kind of spiritual awareness??

its kinda strange,

The Mayans didn't disappear around 3600 years ago! They fought Spanish invaders for 20 years!

Thier calander repeats every 5200 years or so, and IMO doesn't represent the End of the World.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

as for the mayan calendar, they pretty much disappeared around 3600 years ago, if it was some kind of rebirth, then where did they go, and why. especially if its just some kind of spiritual awareness??

its kinda strange,

The Mayans didn't disappear around 3600 years ago! They fought Spanish invaders for 20 years!

Thier calander repeats every 5200 years or so, and IMO doesn't represent the End of the World.

Right! I have read that the whole "Mayans just disappearing" is no longer viable. Apparently, they are saying disease caused many to die and food resources became scarce so they slowly migrated south abandoning their villages along the way- eventually to being integrated into other tribes/cultures etc..

The disappearring theroy apprently has some cracks in it and has so for sometime now. Makes me wonder why people havent caught onto this yet..

Anyhow, I'll post some links when i get the time.

Peace

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
Right! I have read that the whole "Mayans just disappearing" is no longer viable. Apparently, they are saying disease caused many to die and food resources became scarce so they slowly migrated south abandoning their villages along the way- eventually to being integrated into other tribes/cultures etc..

The disappearring theroy apprently has some cracks in it and has so for sometime now. Makes me wonder why people havent caught onto this yet..

Anyhow, I'll post some links when i get the time.

Peace

granted they have migrated elsewhere but it still doesn't take away from the fact that they pretty much created the calendar we use today. and fact that they somehow line up with other places for example the pyramids, stone-hedge etc. thats gotta say something about there race.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by whos_out_there]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Absolutely! I take NOTHING away from their accomplishments. Extrodirary bunch they were.

I was only commenting on the theroy that they just up and disappeared. Modern science is now proving otherwise.

But yes their calendar is quite interesting. Question: Consider their calendar a "cultural project". Like all projects, at some point the project must end. Isn't it possible that 2012 just HAPPENS To be the date they decided to end it- NOT because of any enlightened knowledge but because it fit nicely in their mathematical calculation of cycles. Let's say they decided to add another cycle of years after 2012... suddenly 2012 isnt so important anymore. It IS possible that it ends when it does for no other reason then they just stopped doing it? Maybe finding food/shelter etc became more important? Maybe there was a cultural change in philosophy??

I may not agree with the above theories, but I'm definatly open minded enough to consider them.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i definelty agreee with alot that you wrote, but that years is just too coincidental to the arrival of planet x. if nothing else major was suppoed to happen in that year, then i would have probably passed it off as nothing. but things just seem to fall in place too easily.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

i definelty agreee with alot that you wrote, but that years is just too coincidental to the arrival of planet x. if nothing else major was suppoed to happen in that year, then i would have probably passed it off as nothing. but things just seem to fall in place too easily.

I hear you. I have a similar haunting "expectation " as to whats to come.

However, how is Planet X even factor into your "coincidence"? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but its 2005 now. Not 2012. Maybe if it Planet X was discovered/appeared/whatever in 2012- (even 2011) then i would say "hmm...."

Did the Mayan's say that a planet was going to be discovered in 2005? Is there something I'm missing here?

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't really get where your going with all this.

Many of your facts are just wrong. You might benifit by checking out this quick overview of MAYAN HISTORY.

The Mayan calander also , has absolutely nothing to do with the Gregorian Calender we use today.

And what planet X are talking about ? The " Brown Dwarf" that Nancy Lieder, and Mark Hazlewood talk about?

The planet X that was hiding behind the Hale Bopp comet? ( Reality check please!)

new topics

top topics

join