It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next terror Attack?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Okay... whetheer or not you believe me, this COULD be a possibility.

The next Al Qaeda attack would happen at....

July 25th 11:50 AM Eastern Time (key is number 4)

How did I get there? Intrigued by an article I read www.infowars.com...

It's just a theory.

Alternatate times might be:

July 20th 9:50 PM Eastern Time (Key is 3)

July 30th 11:50 AM Eastern Time (Key is 5)

August 3rd 6:50 PM Eastern Time (Key is 6)

August 8th 9:50 AM Eastern Time (Key is 7)

August 13th 12:50AM Eastern Time (Key is 8)

August 17th 3:50 PM Eastern Time (Key is 9)

They key is there because an attack might be targeted at an event on that date. Search the web for the dates and you'll find dismal results.

August 3rd- European Health Psychology Conferenace in Galway Ireland

August 8th- the Sturgis rally in Black Hills, SD

August 13th- Prison Reform March on Washington DC

And that's about it. The idea is that if this "numerology" is like a code being used, an attack might happen on one of the above times, most likely coincciding with an event or a landmark or a date. None of the dates in themselves are special so it's probably aan event or a building.

Anything in a zip code like 50505 or 60606 is suspect. The building name or event should have a prominent letter wich has a pce that equals the KEY for that day. (Like something on July 25th beginning D which is 4, matching the key 4). Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Your right mouser about terrorist and their fascination with dates and numbers. In regards to the 8/8 date in Sturgis, I would just love to see a terrorist try something there. It would take weeks for authorities to find all their body parts after those bikers got done with them!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I agree there could be a connection between Al-Qaeda's chosen dates/locations and numerology. I wonder if Osama spends all his time in the caves of Pakistan shooting craps.

"Come on, by Allah, fiver-fiver, racecar driver!"

[edit on 16-7-2005 by CyberianHusky]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yuk !
But thanks for inisighted dates though.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You people realize Bin Laden is CIA right? I believe Alex Jones, it's all government sponsored terrorism. It's the globalists, they stand the most to gain from all of this. Sure it's actual muslims that carry out the attacks, it's sponsored. It's more like the globalists and numerlogy CyberianHusky.

Isn't it funny how we talk about freedom, yet the more attacks we have, the more the systematic control grid comes into place. Alex Jones and others say perhaps the next attack in this country will be a school massacre, kinda like the Russian style one.

Bush on Bin Laden "You know, I just don't spend that much time on him."

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Numerology doesn't have to be "woo woo".

ever hear of codes?

All govrnment agents have gone out into the field with lists of codes and a certain, non circumspect signal made them change from one to the other(hmmm... www.abovetopsecret.com... made such a deal about nine stripes on bizarre montage behind a the prez at a speech, perhaps this is a SIGNAL from BUSH to his "Al Qaeda" operatives (as much pawns as the American public))

The key of 9 works out to be (if the operatives are using this "numerology" patern as a secret code) August 17th 3:50 PM. That's 999 hours from the time off the London bombings.

It'll b interesting to see what fun "government exercises" are scheduled for that day. Because that will tell us exactly what is planned. I posted this originally under conspiracies because I think this is a code for agents. But they moved me to prophecies.

It's just a thought.

If nine really is the key, the signal for all to see, then on that day something correlating with nine will be attacked. Or worse, that there are only 25 stars on the flag, does that mean perhaps 25 smuggled mini-nukes?

Just call me paranoid.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well, take a look at the following. Wouldn't this be a convenient time to unleash one of those dirty bombs?

D. A. Christian, Kansas City Missouri Emergency Management announced an Emergency Operations based exercise to be held August 17, 2005. The exercise is a statewide Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) exercise. Mr. Christian mentioned volunteers will be requested to be evaluators during the exercise and he will provide more information on the exercise at the next meeting.

The above found here

Or this lesser one:

Quarterly full-scale siren tests consist of a single three-minute tone on the third Wednesday of February, May, August and November. The next test of the North Anna siren system will be Wednesday, August 17, 2005.

Also, many localities including San Francisco and Oklahoma are conducting training and drills on terrorist attacks that day.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by CyberianHusky]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Is there any date in the calendar where an attack can happen and it not be tied to some numerology?
I don't think so. Some one will always try to find a way to make the date seem significant even though it may not be.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
if terrorists used nukes it would be the end of their Country's of Birth, you really think we let terrorists get away using a nuke or nukes on home soil IE allies, our 1st response would be slow probably to make sure we knew were it came from etc etc then our nukes would be dropping in on them to say hello middle east bye bye,and if they think we wont cause of oil well all that is is money which in war is expendable depending on situation, as it is there are other technology's bought by oil company's to replace oil when it runs out so we don't need oil.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by blobby]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ummmmm........

I have another theory, pehaps the attacks happen on certain astrological terms???

Maybe thats why the numbers "might" be linked?

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
if terrorists used nukes it would be the end of their Country's of Birth, you really think we let terrorists get away using a nuke or nukes on home soil IE allies, our 1st response would be slow probably to make sure we knew were it came from etc etc then our nukes would be dropping in on them to say hello middle east bye bye,and if they think we wont cause of oil well all that is is money which in war is expendable depending on situation, as it is there are other technology's bought by oil company's to replace oil when it runs out so we don't need oil.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by blobby]

"We'll nuke the crap out of anyone who nukes us blah blah blah."

I'm pretty sick of hearing overzealous self-proclaimed patriots go on and on about how we would just nonchalantly lob a bunch of warheads at anyone who dared strike us with anything remotely nuclear in nature. Ok, perhaps this wacked out administration we currently have might be so stupid, but I've heard this mindless tripe spewed forth many times over my lifetime. And it's almost always said by people who have absolutely no idea how wars are conducted in the real world. And you can fire back at me all you want, but it won't bother me one bit because I will be able to tell from your opening statement that you are an intellectual weakling.

I just had to get that off my chest while I was thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Anyway, here are the rundowns of the zip codes.

10101 = NY
20202 = Washington DC
30303 = Atlanta, GA
40404 = Berea, KY south of Richmond and near the Blue Grass Army Depot
50505 = unavailable
60606 = Chicago, IL
70707 = Gonzales, LA near Baton Rouge
80808 = Somewhere near Colorado Springs, CO
90909 = unavailable
00777 = Puerto Rico (somewhere southeast of the populated area)

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

By CyberianHusky
I'm pretty sick of hearing overzealous self-proclaimed patriots go on and on about how we would just nonchalantly lob a bunch of warheads at anyone who dared strike us with anything remotely nuclear in nature. Ok, perhaps this wacked out administration we currently have might be so stupid, but I've heard this mindless tripe spewed forth many times over my lifetime. And it's almost always said by people who have absolutely no idea how wars are conducted in the real world. And you can fire back at me all you want, but it won't bother me one bit because I will be able to tell from your opening statement that you are an intellectual weakling.

Excellent point, And haven't you people considered that the TERRORISTS ARE NOT REALLY JUST WORKING FOR AL-QAEDA? That they ARE WORKING FOR THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION for whom no greater benefit would be to blow those countries off the planet? Ever hear of the "Axs of Evil" nimrods?

And again to you people who think I'm into "woo woo" READ "BS" numerology crap...

I AM NOT

Do you know how codes are constructed? Numerically. Languages and the use of codes is set by a key, a number, this number tells you what dates to use, what language structures to use.

So this "numerology" doesn't mean they're waiting for Saturn to come in libra or whatever the hell that means, it's just a good way to get separated terror cells to know the specific date and time to activate.

I only mentioned the nukes because of the reports that the Mexican Mafia is smugling them in. There's always conventional bombs, highjackings, murder, kidnappings, and all manners of terror attacks that are far more likely.

Before you attack me could you idiots (CH and HV excluded) actually read my posts?

[edit on 19-7-2005 by mouser89]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Won't reiterate all the posts and movies and books and artcles, but we know on 9/11 people thought the attacks were a drill because they had been running drills. We know on 7/7/05 in London they were running drills.

Can't find anything on Madrid, but I'm sure they had been running or just run tests on bombs on trains, but no, I have no proof.

But at an undisclosed time in August the US is running another terror drill where a nuclear device is detonated on a ship in harbor.

If my theory of the key of 9 being important, note that this test, usually the kind run out of Qauntico, is instead being run by the J...oint chiefs of Staff. J is the letter that corresponds to "9" in the alphabet. Just a theory...

Is there precedence for this theory? Well, we're arresting innocent Muslims in this country who have no connection to terror but we haven't secured cargo on ships. Doesn't that seem like we're leaving a HUGE door open for terror attacks to come waltzing in, just like the door we left on open leading up to and including the morning of September 11th?

It would be so easy to blow up a ship and blame it on someone else.

After all WE DID IT BEFORE in the Spanish-American War with the USS Maine bombing.

Hmmm....

Again, I implore that this thread be moved back to the Waron Terror where it was posted originally.

And last, for all you people who think this is about numerology here is an article to explain the basics of codes to you.

Good luck getting educated.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberianHusky
Anyway, here are the rundowns of the zip codes.

10101 = NY
20202 = Washington DC
30303 = Atlanta, GA
40404 = Berea, KY south of Richmond and near the Blue Grass Army Depot
50505 = unavailable
60606 = Chicago, IL
70707 = Gonzales, LA near Baton Rouge
80808 = Somewhere near Colorado Springs, CO
90909 = unavailable
00777 = Puerto Rico (somewhere southeast of the populated area)

On Chicago, Il: www.city-data.com...

Hmm....

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a rectangular chunk that is defined by Canal St on the west, the river on the north, Wells on the east, and Van Buren on the south. That means that the two major train stations, the Sears Tower, the Chicago Merchantile Exchange, the Lyric Opera house, part of the Chicago Loop (the "L"), and major routes into downtown are all within or border this area. The relevancy of the Sears Tower is obvious, but Union Station is where all the Amtrak and most Metra trains terminate. Not to mention the fact that the train shed shares a wall with the Chicago River. Think about what a well placed explosive could do down there.

Was there something else I missed, oleneo?

[edit on 19-7-2005 by CyberianHusky]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, looks like my first assumption that July 25th would be it was incorrect. But subsequent posts have shown that August is much more likely.

I got a u2u asking "what about the new attacks in London?"

Well.... here's a thought. The numbers did not work for that day and the bombs never went off. Hmm...

But Chicago....Sears Tower: zip 60606...666 hours from London attack is August 3rd 5:50 local time...just need to know what signal told the "terrorists" to use six

Nine worries me more. South Carolina worries me more.

999 hours from London attacks is August 17th 3:50PM local time... The "J"oint Chiefs have moved FEMA operations to Fort Monroe VA to "simulate a nuclear device entering Charleston SC harbor and being detonated" at an undisclosed time in August.

Why South Carolina? Well, the "J"TF-CS thinks it's the most likely harbor. But Why Charleston and not Miami where so many terrorists trained?

Well, what lays 28.7 miles north of Charleston directly in the blast range and possible fallout path? Kiawah Island

christianexodus.org...

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Kiawah is a growing community of Christian Fundementalists who wish to escape abortion, gay marriage, and other "offensive" things. Some are even maing noises about a possible secession from the US!

So of course our government would like them to go away and quickly. But why not kill two birds with one stone? I mean, if radical muslims kill radical christians, you know what Bush has got, don'tcha? A HOLY WAR! A new crusade! He can't lose!

Why does this smell fishy? Well, Fort Monroe is 452 miles away from Charleston...too far to send help is there's a real attack. And there is a coast guard base that would be better to house troops and tactical support for the exercise...but not if a real bomb is going to go off.

Yeah, I think we should worry about South Carolina and Chicago in August.

Be careful out there, and Charlestonians, stay away from Patriot Point!

[edit on 26-7-2005 by mouser89]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
How about Cleveland, Ohio August 6th? Just a guess.

First part bible codes say it will get nuked, second part anniversary of Hiroshima.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey CyberianHuskey,

It's interesting that you are nasty, rude, and condescending when someone mentions the idea of the U.S. using nuclear weapons to strike back after a terrorist attack, just days after the following statement was written in a magazine called "The American Conservative", a Bush Supporting, War Loving periodical:

The American Conservative by intelligence analyst Philip Giraldi:

"The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing – that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack – but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections."

www.antiwar.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It sounds to me like you should perhaps do a bit more reading before you start accusing people of being "an intellectual weakling".

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No one predicted the madrid attacks with numerology. No one predicted the London attacks with numerology. No one is going to predict the next attack with numerology. Numerology is meaningless.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join