It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next terror Attack?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well, this is my thought.

Lately in the media ive been hearning ' American hiroshima ' this,
hiroshima that.

even the supposid binladen refered to hiroshima.

Come August 6 THIS YEAR is 60 years since amerca droppde the bomb in hiroshima.

Thast my guess at an exact date.

I guess Atlanta too!

there's been many many reports of people leave atlanta, because they've been hving dreams, visions, seeing spirits and so forth warning them to leave atlanta NOW.

some residence have even noted the inrease in middleastern men in trailer parks....... middleastern men who try to act mexican,
they dont speak they dotn work.
There just there.

so illcome back to this thread August 7th, and see whats happened

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garden Spider
Hey CyberianHuskey,

It's interesting that you are nasty, rude, and condescending when someone mentions the idea of the U.S. using nuclear weapons to strike back after a terrorist attack, just days after the following statement was written in a magazine called "The American Conservative", a Bush Supporting, War Loving periodical:

There's your answer right there, "Bush Supporting, War Loving periodical." Ya schmuck. Read your own statements before digging in on me. Who asked you to get involved anyway? It's interesting that you are as ignorant as you are blind.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If you pick enough days, something is bound to happen on one of them, it is just a numbers game,imo.

If there really is understanding of what is to come, it should be able to be said simply and clearly-I don't feel this is what is being done.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garden Spider
Hey CyberianHuskey,

It's interesting that you are nasty, rude, and condescending when someone mentions the idea of the U.S. using nuclear weapons to strike back after a terrorist attack, just days after the following statement was written in a magazine called "The American Conservative", a Bush Supporting, War Loving periodical:

It sounds to me like you should perhaps do a bit more reading before you start accusing people of being "an intellectual weakling".

Hey Garden Spider, just a thought: perhaps you should not be an intellectual weakling by believing everything you read by people who tout themselves as "experts"

Perhaps you should read more on political strategy and why, in the modern age, nuclear strikes are worthless.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Gentlemen, it is the 17th August. In approximatly twelve hours, we will see if the final key is the right one. So many people are saying it will be. If it comes true, may god help us all.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I doubt that there will be any attacks today. As another member said - neither the Madrid attacks nor the London attacks were predicted by anyone - whether it be by numbers or any other form of prediction. And also as said before, if you take any random date and time someone could think up importance for those numbers?

Excuse my ignorance, but why would the terrorists spend so much time thinking up numbers with a meaning? Is numbers (numerology) really that important in their faith/religion? Why "invent" a crack-able code? If an attack is completely "random" then the impact/destruction is so much bigger, not?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Maybe, but there are many suspicious coinciding, lots of exercises and drills involving nukes, combined with Al-Qaeda's warning of an American hiroshima.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
One hour...nothing gonna happen tho

[edit on 17-8-2005 by Mudja]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I still think it will be on September 7th 2005, simply because it is 911 days after 3/11/2003 which was 911 days after 9/11/2001.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Anything in a zip code like 50505 or 60606 is suspect.

60606 is the main post office zip code for Chicago. It also happens to be my zip...

This kind of bothers me.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
WHITE SOX! WE FUGGIN ROCK! HERE IS A LITTLE PROPHECY FOR YA GUYS, WHITE SOX WIN WORLD SERIES THIS YEAR!

I am enjoying this season so much, and although they are slumping right now, I know we will come out of it before the playoffs. I think we will start heating up again in the beginning of September, only to peak in October!

Sorry to take this topic so far off topic, but I saw someone with the Sox logo, and it is rare to see a White Sox fan, at least from my experience.

And holy #, there are 2 of them in this one thread, excluding myself, I make 3!

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Ryanp5555]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
A National Geographic documentary I watched mentioned that the 9/11 attacks had originally been set for a later date but that the plans had been moved up quickly and that even the hijackers had bickered over the date. So in essence the date could have been any one.

I'm a person who would love to find a correlation, whether it be through astrology or numerology; wouldn't matter to me, I keep myself open to new discoveries. Not sure what to believe, so unfortunately I must consider all this in retrospect. But it sure would be great to be able to predict these attacks so people could better learn to protect themselves.

Does anyone know what the zip code of the bombings were in London or Spain?

[edit on 24-8-2005 by ABC_123]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi people, glad I could enter this forums,

First, I want to say that numerolgy is used mostly on religius texts and is not very usefull on prediccions (exept if you prove that the terrorist use the pattern of number expres)

Also, I want to tell you that in another forum 2 other guys and me are having the feeling that something big (huge) is gonna happen in the next few weeks.
We bet for the area of Atlanta too, I saw the north continent on a vision, I was floating and I could saw that in that area there where like fires in at least 2 site, I did not felt any nuke bomb or anything but something was going on there (I thougth at first that NASA was going to have another accident) When I talked on that board I guy told me of the people leaving Atlanta.
What I can tell you is that in my case I am watching lots of people walking in formal suits (more men than women), they have an occidental look. I also saw a sky building and lately 2 houses like middle class people. Also watching tons and tons and tons of skull and people transforming into skull. And I am very nervous and "crazy" and the impulse to watch the news all the time.
But we can NEVER give you an exact date or place, I have likr "windows" of time wich normally are 3 months, I started likemore tha 1 month ago with the strong a continuous visions, my bet is near the first weekend of september but I wont assure that.

Atocha, and the Madrid attack, Icould felt that Spain was going to be attacked but did not know where, I have an uncle there and I wanted to warn him not going to the city (he travel sometimes)

Thats all I can tell you, personally, I dont believe the nuke story but I do believe that general shok and terror will reign again in USA. I hope I am wrong
I really dont want more attacks, sadly this is only the begining of the wave I felt sometime ago

The only thing we can do: just wait and read the news. Bush is provoquing terrorist so...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The "terrorists/illuminati" will nuke New York in 2010.

I love New York.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Many people have visions in their dreams, but most people don't recall them upon waking. For a period of time I kept having dreams that turned out to come true. Geesh it freaked me out! I couldn't controll them. All the dreams came within a week just before an airplane or a train would crash. I would see the crash and hear the voices of the dead calling out to me in pain but there was no way I could help them. It was really awful because the visions were always very accurate as I learned to recognise them and knew it was going to happen; however the dreams never gave me enough detail to where I'ld could warn the airlines or train companies as to the exact plane or train number, flight number etc.. It became very frustrating not being able to do anything. Finally after a couple of years like this I said a prayer that God would releave me of my "gift" and eventually they went away and haven't returned. Thank God!

Be careful what you ask for....you just might get it!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
ABC_123

Actually, I wanted to have psychic stuff, but only beacuse I always had Dejavu and it was funny (since a little girl) So, I got the stuff only 1 and half month before the 2001 attack (astrologers told me I was going to get them anyway, probably the impact of this attack triggered my habbilty much faster) I really like these habbilties and once I accepted them they just arent as frequent as before and chatting with other people is good also

Hope we can "gather" the pieces here and make good predictions (like in the other forum I am)

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABC_123

Does anyone know what the zip code of the bombings were in London or Spain?

July 7 London Attacks

King's Cross Station: N1 9AL
Liverpool Street Station: EC2M 7PY
Edgware Road Station: W2 1DY
Tavistock Square (the bus bomb): WC1H *** (depends exactly where it was)

July 22 Attacks

Shepherd's Bush Station: W12 8ND
Oval (Kennington) Station: SE11 4BT
Warren Street: NW1 3AA
Bethnal Green (bus): E2 0ET

(Obviously this is a different protocol to those used in US zip codes)

Hope this helps

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I was visiting America's Last Days (I think it's americaslastdays.com), and it's a Christian site--supposedly people have visions.

This one woman said the next attack would be on 9/11/05. Another said between mid-September and October 3 of 2005.

Scary stuff.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The anniversary of 9/11?

That would fit Al-CIAda's pattern of anniversaries. But what will happen, and where?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If there was ever a time for Al Queda to strike this would be it. Homeland Security has just proven itself incapable of handling a disaster we KNEW was coming.

I think I'll be a little extra nervous this 9/11

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join