It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possessed Toy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
When I was younger I was in bed in the morning time and I woke up to a roar that sounded like a dinosour roaring,
i had this toy that was a yellow dinosour that was completely yellow no paint whatsoever, when i turned to my right i seen that toy turn it's head to me and it looked like it roared at me but made no noise, it was sitting on a stool next to my bed ...!!it was scary!!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
the ectoplasm in your body projected out manifesting into what your mind percieved as a dinosaur roar i am just wondering was this room dark at the time

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

p.s the room was pretty bright actually

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If I were you I would throw that damn thing away.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would have by now but i can't find it
!!!!grh!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
my sisters kid has more toys then any kid i no . one night i was a sleep on the couch after a good night on the piss and this bear she has got up and started dancing i tort i was dreaming next day she told me it do`s this all the time .when you forget to turn the batery off

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Did you lose it or did it just disappear?

If it just disappeared I would find it unsettling to have a little yellow dinosaur lurking in the shadows.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Question: Hold old are you?

Question: Think about what your claiming?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yep throw it hiding
no you should find and burn dont throw it away BURN it lol it may have negative energy,s or forces around it and why would you want to burden someoner else with a possesed toy

YEHHAAAW THATS 1 LESS POSSESED TOY IN THE WORLD AWWWRITE

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's not dissapeared and i wanna burn it more than anything else in the world

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Did this event only occur once, or did it happen several times?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you think it was possesed then it was. Its over and done. Dont worry anymore. all gone.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I beleive the dog's name was UBU.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Burn The Witch, are you sure you are not on drugs? pot, coke anything that would trigger retarded illusions of yellow toy dinosaurs roaring at you? Because it seems really weird that a yellow dinosaur would roar, and it also seems like you are about 8 years old.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
When I was little I got one of those "my pet monsters" for christmas. Shortly thereafter I spent the night at my grandparents' house an had it in the bed. I woke up in the middle if the night becasue the moster was growling at me. I kicked it out of the bed, scooted to the far side and hid under the cover's. It wasn't until morning that I found out that it was only my Grandfather snoring! I know this doesn't necessarily help your cause but I"m sure there's a logical answer for that one.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Did this event only occur once, or did it happen several times?

its only happened once

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I beleive the dog's name was UBU.

I thought so the guy sounds like he's saying bubu tho

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There are several possibilities. Maybe you were just dreaming or letting some childhood fear get the best of you? Have you tried Googling around for any similar events?

I was one of those individuals to fully ingest the story that Furby's (when they were first fabricated) were actually Russian and Chinese spy units disguised as childrens' toys. Of course my nephew had one, and I found it unsettling to find its glazed eyes staring back at me, I could've sworn that it was speaking too in incoherant Russian.

Similar things happened afterward, like my nephew leaving it on all night, only to hear those scary as hell words that you could picture some perverted clown saying: "Me love you!!!"

new topics

top topics

join