It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU and its Cocaine Problem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Haven't paper currency notes been examined just about everywhere (Ireland was the last one I saw) almost all are now showing coc aine traces?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Haven't paper currency notes been examined just about everywhere (Ireland was the last one I saw) almost all are now showing coc aine traces?

Yup, it seems bank notes with the most particulates on them come from.....[drum roll] you guessed it America!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What has happened.. Is that genetically modified plants have been planted in the places where you'd usually find the stuff. It grows better, faster, stronger (because we have the technology) and resists the RoundUp that is constantly dropped on it by the competition... resists it very well (and that was the main weapon they were using against it.. besides killing the operators with bullets).

So since there is a surplus of blow on the streets now, the prices have fallen through the floor... this is why the EU coke problem isn't JUST in its administraitive buildings, its out of control in the streets and schools too. So yeah, its everywhere now, the situation is worse then it was in the 80s. But for some odd reason the prices haven't fallen up here in Canada for some reason (from - ahem - what I understand anyways, no really.. I only keep tabs on this stuff because I can.. not because I use anymore) .. and I think basically its all greed.

What is happening in that situation is that pound for pound coke is being traded on par with our pot. So now you got people who grow pot for nearly FREE and in trade it for the same weight in coke. Even though.. if they dropped the price on a gram down to the same prices its going for in Europe they would still be making like... I dunno its like a 4000% proffit margin or something (its nuts.. I know) ...so it doesn't matter if they get rid of it quickly or not (which is what dealers have to do in the EU to turn a profit and keep the suppliers from killing them or at the least abandoning them for incompetence) ... they can take their time because there is no presure to buy more quantity really. And in the US... I have no idea.. but from what I understand, its easier and cheeper to produce meth, and its the real problem in the US right now, right? Personally, I've only ever SEEN the drug once, and I'd never touch it because I know I'd be a frelling addict within one use.

Actually.. I know guys who just had simple grow ops years ago.. they've abandoned growing and now they have coke presses so they cut and repress... this is all just history replaying itself though... as usual.

Back in the 60s, weed use to go for pocket change for an ounce. Then the dealers figured out they could make so much more money with a plane load of coke (hell, they could make more money just by strapping a pound to someone and having them mule it to a dry location) ... all of a sudden weed went dry (have you ever seen a community lose its weed connection.. its really actually terrible... 3x increase in gram costs for pot and the kids start doing whatever they can get their hands on - now you got people using stuff they are not use to and it just makes a frelling mess all over the place) ... and the 70s started and you know the rest of it. If you've seen the movie "Blow" ... that is basically a documentary about the life of EVERY weight mover in that time, not just that one guy.

Same thing with crack.. its all greed (I don't know how anyone can sell that siht let alone do it) ...cost to weight ratio + customer return = larger profit.

If we can use the past to predict the future.. then there is going to be a backlash against the drug soon (or for example, the people that produce MDMA right now will expand and try to drown out the coke use.. recapture some of the market) .. at least there should be, but I think the coming war is going to make everything take a different turn this time. Everyone in WW2 was tweeked on something.

And I know I keep going on about this.. but guys.. big war is coming. There is very little doubt in my mind about this now.. in fact.. you know it in your heart if you admit it or not.

-VMX

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Cocaine used to be a ingredient in Coca-Cola, so it couldn't have been too expensive in the past. My father said Coca-Cola tasted better back in the day than what it does now, no wonder.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
i don't have a problem with coc aine...i like it.

i take it your joking, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Soul: You are amazing at turning any thread into a "hate the USA" thread. Your talent is uncanny

Kriz: Maybe you should start commenting on the topics of threads so you can build some credibility. All I ever see from you is an agenda of hatred. I do admire your consistancy though....Maybe you should try to apply that more porductively and actually comment on a threads topic for once in your life?

[edit on 16-7-2005 by skippytjc]

Why even considering using drugs when you can make your (online) life SO much nicer simply by ignoring "endless tape loop" hateful posters like souljah and kriz.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk

My my you Europeans are progressive!!

why do you have the intent of making this into an attack on Europe?? it was some guy snorting coke, but for some reason you had to make this a dig at European liberalism and how decadent and wrong you feel it is.

lol, your kidding right? That was an "attack"?.... WOW
You shouldn't be so darn sensitive!! It was just a little tongue in check comment! Seriously, I don't think he was being mean and attacking europeans. Take the high road if you felt offended then. People like you shouldnt get your panties all up in a ball over somethihng like THAT! Too darn sensitive....

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join