It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero point energy solved (free energy device) ready for commercial sale

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Atleast according to this:

www.evolvedtechnology.com...

From a scientific viewpoint this doesn't actually look like a bunch of mumbohumbo, I mean the way it's put forward and all, it also briefly explains how it works, and so on.

Please share your thoughts, and let's hope the fuel/oil companys doesn't buy this poor company and put the lockdown on the project, and all of a sudden it vanishes, if indeed it is legit that is.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Great stuff, thanks for the link

I think i'm gonna contact the Disclosure Project and ask them what they think about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have known about this site for awhile and have kept an careful eye on it. Inaddition I have been in contact with an employee who works for the company and he has told me that we should expect something this summer. However the device to be presented will not be the excalibur.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well from a business point of a view its total rubbish.

From the PDF linked:

1) On page 7 it referes to figure 4 but the actual figure it means to refer to is figure 3.

2) Each page is labels page X of X instead of page X of Y.

It looks like the PDF was put together by someone who has no business sense or care for quality.

From a science point of view:

The document says is causes positrons and electrons to be repelled by eachother. That is absolutle rubbish as well. If they repelled, they would have to be intrinsicly changed and would no longer be positrons or electrons.

The whole thing reeks of scam.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Forward-Looking Statements:

This document contains forward-looking statements. Forward looking statements include, but
are not limited to, statements containing the words "believes," "anticipates," "intends,"
"expects," "projects," "plans," "will," and words of similar import. These forward looking
statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause
actual results, performance or achievements of the company or the industry in which it
operates to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements
expressed or suggested by the plan.

This paragraph.. the second one in the PDF file essentially discredit the rest of the document. No need to read further as it is simply conjecture after that.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The document says is causes positrons and electrons to be repelled by eachother. That is absolutle rubbish as well. If they repelled, they would have to be intrinsicly changed and would no longer be positrons or electrons.

Positrons and electrons would instead annihilate each other in a classic matter-antimatter reaction.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I guess the "proof" of their research is when the first cars start appearing on the market and driving from "coast to coast" without refuelling

until then, I wont hold my breath

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Some things to consider:

1. Where is the power output? Isn't that the purpose of the product? not once is it shown in the drawings or photos. Just a button on the front of a dsl-modem-looking device.

2. for 10,000 watts, you're going to need a serious conductor coming out of it, not just a little power adaptor 12 gauge stranded and insulated wire shown in the packaging photo.

3. voltage, current, temperature ratings are all absent. and what about kilowatt hours?

4. Not UL listed?

5. No mention of iso-9000 (or better).

6. No mention of safety. something which produces 10,000 watts can get pretty hot... or, if not (as may be the case with zpe), then it is worth mentioning. "Safer than volatile chemicals in current batteries, safer than gasoline..."

7. No patent # involved or pending? well... if it is proprietary technology, then some extra description at least would be needed to convince any third grader that it could actually work.

8. So, they have a network of research scientists "including Phds, doctors, Electrical Engineers, etc". Wow. impressive. I think it is assumed that such people are involved. Only a high school student would be impressed by "we have phd's, doctors and engineers working for us". Check out hbar technologies sight or SAIC for companies that actually employ incredibly talented physicits, etc.

9. No product which harnesses zero point energy needs a .pdf which describes the "electric product market". A low level marketing or business course assignment, however, would.

- this looks like a class project at a community college. not a product.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is mindless. "The patent will cost $500,000", so the damn thing doesn't exist at the moment and is nothing more than an idea, which doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense. What do electric vehicles have to do with this product anyway? No mention of university affiliation, no mention of the men who worked on this, and not even a simple "As seen in Blank Science Weekly".

Seems about every 2months someone post this same material and it is bunked.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Unfortunately it is nothing but rubbish. Fussion has probably already been invented but the gobal implications of introducing it would be staggering. It would wreck the Gobal Economy and cause massive problems.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
SRI has proven cold-fusion or something like it. With a device that produced 30 times the amount of energy that it took to power the device.

I think this is it

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The address listed on the prospectus is actually for a Mail Boxes Etc. Google it and you'll come across a bunch of "PMB" listings, plus the MBE itself.

Always the favorite of ATS: the satellite map:
maps.google.com...,+Beverly+Hills,+CA+90210&spn=0.003231,0.004872&t=k&hl=en

Looks like a strip mall to me, and certainly not that pretty high-rise that's in the prospectus.

Also, just put "Romundt" and "scam" into Google. (Romundt is one of the few names connected to this company).

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Possum Sandwich

Always the favorite of ATS: the satellite map:
maps.google.com...,+Beverly+Hills,+CA+90210&spn=0.003231,0.004872&t=k&hl=en

Looks like a strip mall to me, and certainly not that pretty high-rise that's in the prospectus.

I wonder if many people use it to check for scams?
You could check google earth and look at the 3D views... hhmm 3D earth

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't think any new source of energy has proven itself until it has been turned into a bomb.

Why? Because that is the only way to determine the raw energy yield of the technology. I'm not saying it has to be used against anyone... but that is the "sure way" to know if has "what it takes."

Sad, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I took a solid state physics course from a russian prof. and he mentioned the same concept about the zero point energy. In theory we should be able to extract this energy as they claim. In practice, no one has every achieved such a thing. The problem is (thermodynamically) that the energy has to flow in or out of something in order to do work on a system that is required to create stored energy such as in a battery.

Their idea seems to stem from an ionization due to the incoming energy. It's intriguing because if we can capture incoming energy fields in the same way that solar cells can capture incoming light fields, then we can have a solar cell for other frequencies.

Intriguing. I'm not sure if I buy it yet or not but I'd like to look into this more.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
www.lutec.com.au...

They actually have a gizmo, not quite for sale but it seems to claim a similar ability ...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think that Uncle Rico has a used time machine for sale

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grad_student
www.lutec.com.au...

They actually have a gizmo, not quite for sale but it seems to claim a similar ability ...

I heard about this thing awhile ago. I did some research into it and it turned out to be, like all such ZPE devices, a scam. The only so called "Eminent" scholar to agree with their theory was none other than Jacco Van Der Worp. He's the one who came up with the theory that when the Galileo probe plunged into Jupiters atmosphere the nuclear fuel on board would ignite the gasses, turning Jupiter into a new sun! Needless to say Hoaxie thinks the world of him. All scams i'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Look like something Iomega made, eyh?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Outstanding !
Suggest you send a copy of the attached to Dr Greer and watch the product get tested and supported by Mr Greer.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join