It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccurances Again

page: 1

join
share:
DAF

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hi there ATSers

I keep seeing the numbers 167 anywhere I go.
It can be a number plate, an invoice number, a barcode, basically anything.
The other day I went to the ATM and I had 1,678 in my account.

There must be a reason for me seeing this number all the time. Be interested what will happen tomorrow 16.7.05

My address where I used live is 167. Yes I understand that this number sequence will be more prominant than others but I see it everywhere I go. I mean there's got to be something going on here. If you look on your packet of Stuyvesant Filter (Red) on the embelm its got the date 1592 and the number 1672 with the logo between them. The other week I received an email the file size was 167kb. This can not be sheer coincidence.

If anyone has or still is going through a similar thing can you give me advice. This is not freaking me out I just would like to find out the motives for this happening.\

Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am continuously seeing the numbers 151. Today for the first time I saw 1111 more than 6 times. Really, I have no idea what causes this.

DAF

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
I am continuously seeing the numbers 151. Today for the first time I saw 1111 more than 6 times. Really, I have no idea what causes this.

Finally a believer. Maybe it's a sign. 15 January, could be an address.

Oh my god. I multiplied 151 by 1111 and guess what I got 167761. Wat the hell?

Response neede quck. My hands are sweating lik mad.
Wait calm down.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok. we should keep in touch. Foe some reason that seems right. I'm not gay!!!!
We should monitor this.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Are you commin' on to me?!

Sure, whatever. This is pretty wierd.

DAF

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Are you commin' on to me?!

Sure, whatever. This is pretty wierd.

I have bigger things on my mind than a relationship with someone called majestic12. As catching as it is.

This is not wierd this is just getting bigger and bigger. I mean this used to occur within familiar surroundings, on the way to work, at home, places that i go to all the time. Now it's happening on a more broader scale. I think that you take this a bit more seriously. it could be nothing then again it could be everything.

Later dude!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Let's just wait and see if someone can post a logical explanation behind all of this.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
OMG i'm seeing all kinds of numbers each day, 1's and 2', all kinds. Seeing patterns is normal, especially when you are looking for them. Recently i have been seeing 911 all over the place but it doesn't mean anything because if i concentrated on the numbers i see i am sure other patterns would catch my eye. You know why? Because there are only 10 digits so random patterns have to occur.

DAF

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
OMG i'm seeing all kinds of numbers each day, 1's and 2', all kinds. Seeing patterns is normal, especially when you are looking for them. Recently i have been seeing 911 all over the place but it doesn't mean anything because if i concentrated on the numbers i see i am sure other patterns would catch my eye. You know why? Because there are only 10 digits so random patterns have to occur.

Fair enough. Majestic12 said he is seeing 151 and 1111.
What are chances that these numbers multiplied would give me 167761. Back and forth they read 167.

i mean come on. It can't just be a fluke. And I don't look for them they come to me. I get what you say but I'm pretty sure that they have a deeper meaning. Tomorrow is the 16/7/05. I can't wait to see what is going to happen. Holy shi*. It's lotto day tomorrow. Majestic12 I will play 1671511111.
I don't ever play lotto - it's a total waste of time. But tomorrow I will win.

ha ha ha. (greedy, devilish theme sound laugh)

DAF

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Let's just wait and see if someone can post a logical explanation behind all of this.

cool.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If you do hit the lottery I will be so pissed...

DAF

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

If you do hit the lottery I will be so pissed...

Rather you pissed and me rich. It's like that yall.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Everything that is anything is able to be broken down to simple numbers and the cause of the re-occuring ones are all of a pattern. With the vast amount of matter in any form be it a ball, car, or tree there is no way not to be able to prove it wrong, I think. Any other input?

DAF

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
Everything that is anything is able to be broken down to simple numbers and the cause of the re-occuring ones are all of a pattern. With the vast amount of matter in any form be it a ball, car, or tree there is no way not to be able to prove it wrong, I think. Any other input?

What is the pattern? Usually a pattern leads to something. That's what I'm trying to find out.
And "prove it wrong" wat is this about? Please explain!!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In an effort to centralize discussions about numbers, I started a new thread about numbers and their meanings.
Please add your comments to this "stickied" thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join