It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does USA spend on black ops and what do u think they have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

i know alot of money is spent but what do they show for it all??

is it like invented then they say woo wow we got it now lets pack it away for WW3?

all i see is 60 years of nukes and nothing new in SIXTY YEARS???? computers invented in 80's too so plus 25 years with computer help adding to solving problems for high tech secret stuff, an all we still have is nukes.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by blobby]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Don't know what they spend my estimate would be in the tens of billions if not higher. And some stuff eventually gets show to the public like B-2, F-117, and I suppose some stuff just isn't made public.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
depends on wat black ops u talkin about, military black ops or CIA black ops. maybe u need to look at some books like for example Secret Warriors by Steven Emerson 1988. i can name other books but money aint just spent on nukes only u know.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
How about all black ops - DOD, CIA, Airforce, NASA. What do you think they have?

I think that the CIA probably has some really tiny spy gear like almost nano sized and some really really fast computers and advanced sattelites, the AF probably has or had some type of flying saucer aircraft if not operational at least in the R&D stage.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hmmmm....

Black Budget stuff ...

Well I would not be surprised if further work was being done with Neutron weapons tech ... as in WMDs Weapons of Mass Depopulation.

Space based satellites with Kinetic Kill capacity ...

Tactical EMP devices

More work on unmanned drones with offensive capacity

Millitary Shuttle

... and of course perpetual funding for our secret base on the dark side of the moon.

Stealth Subs

LCKob

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby

is it like invented then they say woo wow we got it now lets pack it away for WW3?

all i see is 60 years of nukes and nothing new in SIXTY YEARS???? computers invented in 80's too so plus 25 years with computer help adding to solving problems for high tech secret stuff, an all we still have is nukes.

b2, f117, u2, sr-71, there are loads of black projects that have been revealed to the public.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby

well the american millitry budget is close to 500billion dollars. there secret black ops(weopons only) is probably huge but nowhere near 500billion.

i suspect the most expensive and needed technology is air-craft and thats propably where the most money is spent. altough this is jst an opinion because nobody would actaully know unless you where right at the top of the government chain where you had the info.

new topics

top topics

join