It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Saddam had a Crashed UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I found this interesting article on the net.
read!.
Crashed a UFO in Iraq ???

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Please post a snippet of the article as well as your thoughts on it. Just posting a link is a) against the rules, and b) a recipe for a dying thread.

:-)

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is where it orginiated from

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thats a pretty interesting story! I have to say I'm not completely sold on it as it says in the source report the truthfullness of the report is doubtfull as it comes from some Russian Colonel not sure how he'd know about it but I guess you can never tell with these things!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Interesting story.

It puts another spin on something I heard on the news when the war first started.

I remembered Tom Brokaw was on the news and was on the phone with a mother of one of the soldiers and the mother said that her son told her that there were very good reasons that he wasn't allowed to talk about right now regarding why we were going in. I can't remember the exact words, but it was implied that these were reasons other than WMDs.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
WMDs were used as legal justification...but I doubt many believe they were the real reason we went in... Indeed, there were many motivations...

But, I doubt one of these was a crashed UFO. If so, a commando team would have been a far easier (and cheaper) means of retrieving it...

Pravda (ironically, "truth" in Russian), is usually far from it...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That would be a better reason than the WMD, as Sadam used WMD for years.However we never gave a rats a$$ before the supposed coming "OIL crisis".

top topics

join