It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venusians ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hello

I just read something about aliens and I saw some pictures when I stumbeld over a picture I found :

www.algonet.se...

www.algonet.se...

What exactly are an Venusian ?

To me it looks like an ordinary woman..... , she looks pretty too

Or mabye its just me that are extremely bad in english that I do not know what an Venusian is

Please enlighten me

[edit on 13-7-2005 by gamerman]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Venusians are supposedly beings from the planet Venus.

I think the whole thing started with George Adamski in the 50s.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Venusians are supposedly beings from the planet Venus.

I think the whole thing started with George Adamski in the 50s.

Well this "being" www.algonet.se... sure has somekind of charisma or something because im all woozy here

No but seriously she has something that kind of drags towards her

Anyway thanks for the answer

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
There's no way any humanoid life form could come from the planet Venus, it's totally inhospitable to life as we know it.

It's less likely than little green men living on Mars.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Then who is the woman in the picture? She'd be famous now.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just because WE say life can't live on Venus, doesn't mean life can actually live there.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall3937
Just because WE say life can't live on Venus, doesn't mean life can actually live there.

Correct. A technological advanced race could have established a base there and when asked where are you from they could reply with 'Venus'.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well this "being" www.algonet.se... sure has somekind of charisma or something because im all woozy here

No but seriously she has something that kind of drags towards her

Anyway thanks for the answer

Hi Gamerman,

That picture of the 'Venusian' woman was taken in Howard Menger's backyard.Do a google search on that name to see what he was about although you'll get the pro's and con's then.From what I gathered venusian women are quite attractive, I guess you noticed.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

From what I gathered venusian women are quite attractive, I guess you noticed.

And apparently were into the current Earth fashions and hairstyles of the day (Menger's day anyhow).... I guess that's why they kept visiting? To get the gossip and the fashion?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
And apparently were into the current Earth fashions and hairstyles of the day (Menger's day anyhow).... I guess that's why they kept visiting? To get the gossip and the fashion?

Perhaps they were just blending in.To my knowledge, concerning those pictures nobody came forward and said "hey, that's so and so from that town".So, sadly for you Gazrok, those pictures haven't been discredited.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
this is what i found
alientattletale.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Venusians...

Funny story-
I went to a MUFON meeting one time years ago, and they had a guest speaker there, I think his first name was Grahmn something... Not sure.

Anyway he went on and one over Venusians, how he'd known them, how Adamski had known them, and that they were real people from inside the planet Venus. He had brought several photos with him, one set being a really extraordinary picture of a brightly lit disc, with all sorts of lights on it, and a lit bottom...smoke, the whole nine yards. Said it was a Venusian ship from god knows what faction of the space federation....so I bought a set.

It was a stage prop. Large, not quite full size, but with what stage light people know as a Jet-Eye on the bottom. Lexan/plexi hull, and lights inside that. Obvious truss rigging on the pictures when ya lightened them up....I mean it was obvious.

The really funny part?

I made the prop here at work years before, for stage shows...it belonged in my portfolio more then it did being sold to Venusian "fans".

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Do you recall his entire name? That would be helpful for a search on him. Suffice to say that you have all kinds of people jumping on the bandwagon with a given movement. Do you still have the pictures he sold and if so could you send one to me?

top topics

join