It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Case Scenerio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What if the power fails again. Except on an even larger scale. All over the US. Then the terrorist set off a nuclear bomb somewehre. Lets say Europe. Taking out their power. Then the Nuclear bomb stirs up enough stuff that it clouds the sky. Creating darkness. For 3 Days. The 3 days of darkness. A prophetic event. Just a thought I had. Sort of off the walll.

Nightwalker

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
interesting, but Nightwalker don't scare yourself thinking about it. If it happens, it happens. Just try and prepare yourself for it this time. btw a terrorist group wouldn't be able to pull something off that large, only a nation could do that.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
...in my lifestyle which would make this power outage thing very easy to deal with anyway,it is just a coincidence that they were made.The only thing that I would miss is coming to these forums and BS'ing with yall.
I am small.
I have a hangover.
Budweiser sucks a$$.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Prior planning and preparation is always a good idea! When something happens, you no longer have time to plan or prepare. When you see it happen, it is too late, you can only rely on what you have already done to prepare.

Now is ALWAYS a good time to prepare.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
prepare by not becoming dependent on something that is supplied by others,once you are dependent you are under control.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Tha sounds like something out of a Tom Clancy novel.
But hey who knows what the crazy powers that be do in order to bring about the NWO.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What can i say, a lot of people would not be happy, and even more doo-dooing their pants

But i cant see it happen, unless it is ,as infinite was saying, a nation pulled it of. but who knows, if that happens, no one will know what happened.

Regards Jonathan

top topics

join