It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Hiroshima

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee
Also, unless those suitcase nukes were refurbished they wouldn't be viable nukes now anyway. They could, of course, still be used as a dirty bomb but without refurbishment, the core wouldn't produce a nuclear explosion.

Not to mention they are very dangerous to handle. The handler of the old Rucks is almost guaranteed to die. Spetsnaz are trained to die with the device - not survive. To actually set the device off I estimate several plants would die of radiation sickness before actually getting to a target. If this did actually occur, it would be from a new device, and that would mean that GRU activated, and supplied a cell to do so. Russian Spetsnaz are not idiots and value their own lives over that of a paid for Jihadist. You also seem to forget that if a SOVIET backpack were to go off the Russians would be blamed entirely, off the press of course. It's not only in U.S. interest to keep packs from going off on American soil, but Soviets as well. If packs went off here, there would be more chernobyl's.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just a small question:

how did CIA reach the Al-Qaeda documents with the words "American Hiroshima written on them?

It just does not make any sense. Why would Al Qaeda chose this particular warning? isn't it just silly that their major war plan does not use some kind of code?

And since CIA got so close, why did't they get to the weapons? they should have been close.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Just a small question:
how did CIA reach the Al-Qaeda documents with the words "American Hiroshima written on them?
It just does not make any sense. Why would Al Qaeda chose this particular warning? isn't it just silly that their major war plan does not use some kind of code?

Tactics of war is all about deception. Make a distraction here so the troops can go there. The term "Hiroshima" is a "news" report, used to draw up images. You can't say "SLBMII USCOG DET DET ENACT," and expect anyone to understand what the hell you're talking about, let alone think of cities exploding. Also this wouldn't be documented. If a cell found it possible to get their hands on a device (by purchasing from Kazakhstan) then they would use the device. Thinking there would be any documentation whatsoever is naive. Mohammed's not getting a receipt. I'm sure many Mohammed's have been duped into purchasing such weapons.

It's not inconceivable to write a ficticious story and pump fantasy fear into the media. Al Quaida does use code, it's called family members who are infiltrated into every country. It's always a cousin's brother, or Uncle's nephew who will help the bastards move, eat, and get their dirty jobs done.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Does anyone know of any Suitcase nukes or what not that the USA government located and found during the Cold war days?

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
To actually set the device off I estimate several plants would die of radiation sickness before actually getting to a target.

Where are you getting that these devices are radioactive. Please extrapolate on what you are talking about. What materials do you claim are so radioactive to cause death to anyone who would carry the device? Where are you getting this information? How many roentgens is the individual charged with the weapon expected to absorb? What type of radiation? Why did you ignore my post here and give another, what I consider, a misinformed post without any backing data??

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I posted this on the other American Hiroshima thread, but it bears posting here as well.

A little over a year ago, I researched "suitcase nukes" and, I feel, debunked them quite well. Here is a link to the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My post is a little over halfway down. Please read through it.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
whoops wrong thread.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

www.worldnewsstand.net...
Rothschild Bank of London (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Hamburg (Jewish)
Rothschild Bank of Berlin (Jewish)
Lehman Brothers of New York (Jewish)
Lazard Brothers of Paris (Jewish)
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York (Jewish)
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy (Jewish)
Goldman, Sachs of New York (Jewish)
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam (Jewish)
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Rockefellers Interesting History...)

[edit on 15-5-2005 by twitchy]

Wow, this explains why we are even in Iraq, why we are fighting Israel's enemies, why Israel was even created in 1945, and why america is going broke and why alqueda wants an american hiroshima and why sharon says he controls america and why pnac is full of jews and why pnac wanted a pearl harbor and why the patriot act is taking away our freedoms.

and the NUMBER 1 conspiracy I believe that say's Jewish Zionists are the problem is this.

They named it the "War on Terror" any american born individual would actually call this the "War on Terrorism". The phrase "War on Terror" is very Israeli like because when you hear Sharon speak, He alway's calls it "ter roar" it's terroar blah blah. he doesnt say terrorism.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
who brought this almost 2 year old topic back to the top?

[edit on 25-1-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It sounds like you have another agenda. it's not a coincidence that you are Pro-Israeli and pushing these fairy tales at the same time. This is their dream. This is like your average Joe talking about what he's going to do when he wins the lotto.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
who brought this almost 2 year old topic back to the top?

[edit on 25-1-2007 by bodrul]

I was asking the same?
My recent posts section had this post as recent, yet the last post was me, a double post SOME time ago...

ATS playing funky games.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't know how you guy's can discredit this theory. United States is real good at making dreams and ideas become reality.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join