It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow Circles: Crop Circles Cousins.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Lately on ATS there seems to be a lot of buzz about crop circles. With that in mind I figured some of us will be also interested in this phenomenon.

Here comes...The Snow Circles.

Norway 1991

Sweden 1987

Ontario, Canada 2000

Connecticut, USA 2003

external image
Alberta, Canada
(mod edit to reduce large image. please use following link to view the full sized image)

www.cccrn.ca...

Quebec, Canada

British Columbia, Canada

Ontario, Canada

These circles are cool and give another perspective on the whole Crop Circle phenomenon.
Hope you liked all the pics

(mod edit to shrink large image)

[edit on 7-7-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
MAN MADE? >

tachedesanglot.hautetfort.com...

[edit on 6-7-2005 by The Surrealist]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Very interesting pics, thanks!

Here's the page with most of these on them, if anyone wants some backgound.

Just at a quick glance, I would say : many are natural in origin, some show signs of being cut with an ice saw , and a few are harder to explain away.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I cant remember the name of it, but theres a name for the natural occurance of these. I would say all the ones you see on ice or water are natural while circles in snow have different properties.

I have seen the ones on ice myself.

I would not link them to any alien activity whatsoever, but thats just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Interesting find, but they look man made to me. Just the problem of no tracks are curious. Anyways, crop circles lost my interest a while ago when I realized the eveidence of Aliens & UFO's have always been here.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Personally I think some of them could be man made or naturally occurring. But what would cause the natural occurrence.

These circles really remind me of some of the original circles like this one from 1969.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Definitely man made and naturally occuring. The photos are good, but the circles aren't that impressive. There's no complex geometry like what you see in crop formations.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Very cool.

I searched a while back wondering if circles were ever formed in snow and couldn't find anything, but it looks like it does occur. Probably a natural phenomenon and a couple man made, but you would catch me out on that thin ice with a blow torch.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Snow circles are amazing. Let wait for the winter to play with snow.

=========
sam
Wide Circles

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
There was a thread about Snow circles here on ats too....I have no idea how it is made!

Still cool though!!!!

new topics

top topics

join