It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You lucky people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well it’s a happy day here at ATS. For I, Mr. BRAN PAGE, one of the smartest people on earth, have decided to grace this blog with my fantastic understandings about everything. You should jump down on your hands and knees and thank God for your good fortune. Because BRAIN PAGE, is in the house.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
welcome to ats but whats your name mr.bran page or brain page? Anyways welcome.

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi Brian Page welcome to ATS!

This is a very INTERNATIONAL site, people from all ages from all over the world!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

If you click on the link below in my signature you will be well schooled in the ways of ATS and you'll be good to go!

Welcome to the boards!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hi brain page welcome to ATS.

I will just stand if thats cool with you.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
hi brain page!

Welcome to ATS! Hope you're enjoying the site so far.
If ya need any help feel free to shoot a u2u my way.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well, I got in trouble with just my intro. Sorry, I come from a family that jokes quit often and was not aware of the serious nature of this blog. But if seriousness is all that’s in order, riddle me this? What theory predicts that Area + Movement = Matter? And who was the author of that theory?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by brain page
Well it’s a happy day here at ATS. For I, Mr. BRAN PAGE, one of the smartest people on earth, have decided to grace this blog with my fantastic understandings about everything.

Well, how about that! One of the smartest people on earth, who misspells his own personally-created nick, is in the house!

I feel so relieved, now!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

But if seriousness is all that’s in order, riddle me this? What theory predicts that Area + Movement = Matter? And who was the author of that theory?

Well, I didn't know the answer, and tried to look but was not lucky.
You gonna tell us the answer?

cjf

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Welcome, intersting question.

What theory predicts that Area + Movement = Matter? And who was the author of that theory?

Perhaps the answer is:

"I conceive its extension, or the property it has of occupying space, not at all as an accident, but as its true form and essence.' Extension is the essence of matter then....
...I observed that nothing at all belonged to the nature of essence of body except that it was a thing with length and breadth and depth, admitting of various shapes and various motions. I found also that its shapes and motions were only modes, which no power could make to exist apart from it; and on the other hand that colours, odours, savours and the rest of such things, were merely sensations existing in my thought and differing no less from bodies than pain differs from the shape and motion of the instrument which inflicts it...

----René Descartes from the 'Le Monde'

The basic premise in this conceptualization is matter (or spirit-matter) is divided into separate and independent realms. "That of mind and that of matter"

top topics

join