It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorothy Izatt's alien phenomenon films

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
pao

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
OK, so this morning I was watching Unsolved Mysteries when they had this Dorothy Izatt woman who had seen and filmed what she thought was alien phenomenon. she can apparently video tape it whenever she pleases

However, for Dorothy Izatt of Vancouver this performance can be duplicated at very regular intervals, and at the time of writing she has taken 8,250 feet of color film, which represents 105 Super 8 films. This has been acquired during the last three years. At present further filming seems rather futile as apparently, with a few exceptions, duplication is the net result.

the projected light sequences that have been filmed show a dark blue pulsating object, filmed at an unknown distance but whose elevation could no doubt be estimated from known heights of familiar objects in the centre foreground. A similarly shaped red dot executes flight patterns and pulsations that come close to that of its blue partner.

she has claimed they showed themselves to her, but its a wildly outrageous claim.

Dorothy quite some time ago asked, "What are you like?" The answer comes to her in a series of three-dimensional faces that float in head and shoulder parade through her open bedroom door and across the ceiling as she attempts to go to sleep. So "real" are they that when above her bed, she can see up their nostrils. These people are in some cases Michelangelo ''types''. Others have pointed ears, domed heads, sunken or bulging eyes. Some are black. She has also witnessed monkeys and platypus in the parade.

apparently, she can get the same results with anyones video camera

To date, Dorothy Izzat has taken 350 movies on 8mm colour film. She has frequently been asked to use other peoples cameras in an attempt to establish if she can achieve the same results. The answer is YES

---------------
images- the first 2 are stills from her video, and the third reportedly is the aliens that show themselves to her via her bedroom window.

----------------
sources -
www.ufobc.ca...
www.abduct.com...
www.geocities.com...

yeah, kinda sketchy sources and i've yet to find any working video on the www, but what the hell is it? they showed the actual footage on unsolved mysteries, but i dont know what the hell it is.

pao

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
dont let this sink without being seen

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Very interesting but what in the world is it? Psychic abilities to open "views" into another dimension(s)? Could explain some things as I've always thought aliens to come from another dimension...

- Nazgarn

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
These pictures are extremly inconclusive. Anyone could take a camera, reduce the shutter speed, move it around while taking a shot of some lights in the distance and get the same effect.

Also the 'Hard Copy' picture of an alien in a UFO, that's bogus. It's just a blurry white spot on a black background. It could literally be anything, a piece of paper on the ground, a house in the distance...etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Agreed with Silmulacra. I think the lady simply needs to learn how to take photos.

I've done low light photography and things look just like her first two photos if you don't adjust the shutter speed and particularly if you zoom in on something. Fine muscle tremors in your body (which help keep your position stable) actually cause a lot of wiggling around.

Thus you see the light blurs.

pao

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
im not all that professional with photography, but they say the lights are in one frame only, and they dont blur through to the next frames

Only on this single frame of film is captured what can best be described as a lighting-type maneuver, with each stop, and next movement, then stop again, shown as a necklace of beads made from light. Always the pattern outlined is complete on the screen. It never runs off.

can you still get the same results?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
And can you do it with a video camera...?

You know there is no shutter speed on a video camera right?

I'm sure there's a way to debunk this but jumping to conclusions is just as bad as blindly believing it.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have heard of Dorthy a few times. She has some amazing footage aside from what you have above.

As for what appears to be a shaky hand image, I've seen this before 1978 -Bass Straight, Australia the newsman from that charter aircraft a couple of days after the Cessna and the young pilot Valentich went down or a least of the radar and radio waves while being buzzed by the UFO ,DeltaCierraJulliet.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I just got done watching it, surprised so little info on it here. This is one of the few Unsolved Mysteries films that has not made it to YouTube yet, it is intriguing.

You can rent Unsolved Mysteries UFOs at BlockBuster online btw. Some of the best vids on UFOs!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I saw a documentary about her at least 8 years ago, amazing story and pictures, when analized passed the tests. i dont know if its real, but it is there.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
DOROTHY IZATT'S ALIEN FOOTAGE

This is the ufo footage Dorothy Izatt recorded outside
of her home in Canada. At certain moment a huge flash is
seen and then a kind of window appears showing three
alien beings. Dorothy was interviewed by the japanese
team and the story was released in Japan by TV-Asahi
in April 1993. Translation courtesy of Dave Aaron.

www.youtube.com...

Photos from Dorothy Izatt's collection here:

www.anomalia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there:

What if this is something similar to what mr Greer catches on tape and that's the reason they don't release any pics/videos of their gatherings.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That was an incredible clip of the 3 aliens.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Is she still alive and doing this stuff? If so, I wonder if any REAL UFOlogists have checked her out more.

EDIT: I guess so, new photos from Dec 2006 even at www.DorothyIzatt.com...

This might help with credibility:

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Billy Meier]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've bought and watched several times the documentary "Capturing the Light - The Dorothy Izatt Phenonenon".

All I can say is that it's one of the most compelling documentaries you will ever see on the subject.

The evidence is real in that 30,000 feet of film have been shot over 40 years.

In that time the footage has been shot with four different cameras..all film.

The effects that you see exist only on one single frame..film video experts attest to the fact that this can't be reproduced..either in live filming or in development.

The experiencer herself is an honest and genuine person, a Grandmother with an extended and loving family..some of whom are skeptical until certain events transpire in the filming of the documentary ...you've got to see it to believe it, I won't spoil it for you.

I wanted to post the avi of the doco on YouTube but decided against it, as I believe the documentary is raising funds for the digitization of the vast reels of decaying film.

The documentary can be purchased from here:

www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Ahh man, they took the video footage down already! I wanna see that bad boy! lol

This is an interesting case!

Starred and Flagged!!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

I too have purchased this video.I highly recommend this video to believers AND non believers.It will leave you speechless.

Here is another thread on Dorothy.Even our very own J.Ritzmann has some input to this highly unusual case.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

its funny to see the old posters and then scroll down to the last post (such as this) and find people saying that

THIS IS THE BEST DANG DOCUMENTARY to date!!!!

the video is finally released, and ive watched it about 7 times.lol

it was only 20bucks,

for those of you who are interested heres what its like.

dorothy talks about excaping the war times and moves to canada. her husband is watching hockey on tv and she sees a ufo outside, she tells him but hes glued to the tv. later that night the ufo is out her window hovering wobbling. she says to herself "thats way to close to be the moon" it dawns on her that it could be a ufo, so in her mind she says "are you real" and then in response she hears "YES we are real" so she goes and grabs a flashlight and she says "ok, if your reall follow my flashlight"

later she starts to see them all the time, one night while meditating she was visited by three of them

through out the documentary there are cut scenes where there is a very large pannel of experts in film analysis who just give it up for dorothy saying that she is super super credible. the crowd doesnt know what to think, eyes are glued on the panel.

later the documentary filmmakers interview her family AT dorothys house.. durring the interview they actualy catch a UFO! the crew discovers it while there driving back to the studio, they then get it analyzed by a famous digital arts studio (sorry i cant name drop it right now) and they decide to play the interview to the family WITHOUT telling them what they are about to see.. .. ILL stop there!!!!!! its like said before the most amazing documentary to date.

no disrespect to out of the blue etc. disclosure project, eye witnesses testemony are great and all, but nothing beats the look on a skeptics face when they see it happen in their own backyard!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Regardless of what anyone thinks, this little grandma is about as sweet as they come and Dave Rabbit had the opportunity to interview her and the Director Frank Longo on one of our ATS MIX Shows..

ATS.MIX: SE03 – Dorothy Izatt and Director Frank Longo "Capturing The Light"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join