It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Frightening Encounters [explanations?]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well first and foremost, I've been on this site for quite sometime now, even before the whole 'Aussie Bloke' ordeal. I actually forgot my old screename and password, because I haven't posted here in so long- due in part to alot of false info being doled out at the time.
Well I just want to share a couple frightening/interesting experiences with you all, and hope someone can give some sort of insight or meaning behind these...

These experiences are all inter-linked by the way

It started a while back ago when I used to notice the number 11:11 alot. I mean, I'd wake up at 11:11 a.m... I'd go to bed at 10:00 p.m, only to wake up an hour later at 11:11 p.m, go back to sleep and wake up at 11:11 a.m again. I came to the conclusion that number had just been imprinted in my brain, and it was some sort of alarm( similar to an alarm clock). I still think that's what it is. ( I also used to get random phone calls from the # 1111-1111-1111)- go figure?
I'm not sure if this is common in everyone, but I could also voluntarily choose what time I wanted to wake up. I mean, I'd go to sleep at a certain time, then I'd say to myself, " I'm going to wake up at 4:30 am ". Sure enough, I'd wake up between 4:25 and 4:35. I wanted to find the relationship between, "11:11" and my 'ability' to wake up voluntarily- so I went to the internet (duh).
I didn't find anything but some garbage about being a light worker and a star child, or something to that effect. It was quite funny actually. I also happened to stumble upon something about 3rd eye vision, and opening chakras and all that stuff ( sorry, im trying to make my story as coherent as possible; i just have so much to say ). I was always very skeptical about such things, seeing as though I'm a Christian.
Anyway, I wanted to actually try it...just to see if it really worked. So I did what the website told me...clear my mind of all thoughts....imagine and object in front of me...and try to grab it with an imaginary hand. I visualised picking up a cup with an imaginary hand coming from my brain. Astonishingly, I could visualize it almost as clearly as in real time. What happened next was kind of strange. I could start feeling my blood flow through me....you'd have to experience this to understand what Im saying....throughout my entire body, I could actually feel my blood going through me..the tension in the veins and arteries..and the actual direction of blood flow.
I opened me eyes, and vowed never to try that again. I was a Senior in highschool at the time, and I was searching for a college to attend. I left the '3rd eye' website and proceeded to collegeboard.com to search for college. I found a college I was very interested in, SUNY in Plattsburgh..I wrote it down on a piece of paper, and left it at the PC...( this was all in the afternoon; my parents had travelled, and I was all alone in the house)
When it was about 11:00 p.m, I was downstairs watching AdultSwim on T.V ( lol, just thought Id share that with you), when I noticed the lights flickering upstairs. Naturally, I thought it was some sort of electrical fault. I tried to ignore it, then it became more frequent and rampant, so I went upstairs to see what was going on. Noone was there. This was very strange.
I decided to turn off the T.V and head off to bed, because I was getting tired. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. While I was doing that, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I rushed outside to see what caused it ( keep in mind im alone in the house). I'm like, " what the f%$k is going on here". I was bugging out at this point. I go back into finish what I was doing, until i heard another knock. I rush out immediately to see if i could catch whover was doing it...again NOONE WAS THERE.
I started searching the house to see if maybe someone snuck in trying to pull a prank, but that would be near impossible, because I opened the door AS SOON as I heard the knock.
Anyway, I go back in to the bathroom, close the door again (looking back, i should never have closed the door) and lo and behold..there was a third, loud knock- louder than the rest. I said to myself, Lord God protect me from all evil spirits and against of the Devil.
This time, a note literally flew in under the door...literally just flew in from under the door. I picked it up and read it- strange enough it was the same note I wrote my college of choice on. I dont know the correlation between the note, and a demon(if thats what it was) damn near giving me a heart attack..but i I proceed to read it anyway..
It read, " My name is Dan I died in this house years ago....blah, blah, blah....You will die tomorrow"
I start asking myself, "why me, why me"? I had always heard that ghosts were meant to be friendly and amiable...why was one trying to scare the # out of me? I picked up a Bible and proceeded to read Psalm 23. I waited for my parents to get back, and I showed them the letter. My Dad, then burned the note.
Well I'm typing this right now, and obviously, I didn't die the next day. I'm just curious as to why the entity sent me the letter...and who or what the entity actually was. I was so scared while all this was going on. I couldnt even sleep in my own room...I used to sleep on the floor of my parents room for about a week when it happened...I was that scared.

I have some other things to share, they are not so relevant...but maybe someone can find a relationship between them and my story..

1. My dad is one of those people whose dreams always manifest themselves in real life....or he can see things in the future. He has dreamed about assassinations of politicians and the deaths of famous people, and they ALL come to pass. I dont get it. He told us about 9/11 before it happened...and it came to pass..he dreamed about my aunt smiling down from heaven and waving at our family...a week later..she died of an unkown cause. He dreamed about to death of Nigerian President Sani Abacha( for what reason, I dont know)..and it happened.lol. He claims that one night, he actually woke up while he was having a dream, and he noticed a white light in the process of going back into his body.( he says it was his spirit). He also said he asked God to take the dreams away from him, and God did- for a year. He prayed to God for it back after a year, and God gave it back to him. Weird. He also used to make predictions in highschool, for his schools newspaper...all of which came true.

2. I dont know if this is a medical condition with me, or everyone can do it....but I can send electrical pulses around my brain and throughout my body at will....it feels really nice though. I actually do it alot, even now as I type. Actually tickles.

Well thats my little story...just thought I'd share it with you all. If anyone can shed some light on my experiences, I'd be extremely grateful. Thank you.

Steve

[edit on 4-7-2005 by atlscribe]

[edit on 4-7-2005 by atlscribe]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My wife has simiiar experineces.Her number that coming up was 2:22 though.
We only use a very small portion of the brain.Some are able to focus or enable different parts,to a better degree.
Keep using this gift,it will only get better.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine
We only use a very small portion of the brain.

Many like to believe this, but it's just one of those tenacious myths that won't go away.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Steve,

I whole-heartedly believe you all this is true. The electrical currents you feel going through your body, I feel all the time as well. Sometimes they are random, sometimes they can be controlled by my own free will, and sometimes they merely happen to warn me. I've experienced all sorts of paranormal things dealing with numbers. You've got the typical 11:11, and then you have some symetrical ones like 12:21. Mainly for me, 27 is the number that has constantly followed me around everywhere I go. Usually when I blatantly see the number 27, some has happened, is about to happen, or will happen. I will be able to connect to what the occurence was related to 27 when it does eventually happen, but I still don't know why it happens. I have dreams like your father as well where I will dream about future occurences and they will happen. With those dreams of mine comes a lot of instances where I feel Deja-Vu often. I'll be walking randomly and out of no where I'll realize I've done this particular action, in the same exact manner, either through a vision, or more than likely due to a dream I had. I can go on and on, but I am sure you have all people get the point.

As for your ghost experience... If something like that happens again, be a bit more fearless. Start to talk to yourself out loud. Then if you feel as if it is a ghost or an entity of sorts, start talking to 'it'. It's not as simple as it seems because I for one get so paranoid and scared at times that all I will do is run away and hide. If its up to you, and you are strong, poweful, and fearless than not only will be able to overcome this particular ghost/entity, you will be able to understand at last why that past ghost experience of yours actually happened. Trust me, I know from experience. Goodluck and I hope other people upon this thread will be able to assist you with further information to understand "Why things are the way they are," for you.

~ Eric ~

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
appreciate your responses Wolverine and Super.

Anyone else care to share any light on my experiences? Thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
When you find your self in that situation, first try to consentrate on that entity, than confidently relying on your faith(since you r christian) say " I am not affraid of you and in the name of Jesus go back where you came from"
this will help. but you really have to feel it, be confident and after that pray and thanl jesus.
P.S there r other ways of doing this but since you r christian this should be easiest for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If the 'spirit' of Dan actually lived in that house at one time, you might be able to find some record of him. The previous owners or the county court house might show who lived there in the past.

You said your dad burned the note.....did he seem overly upset? Had he had any precognition about some danger you faced? Did you have a close call on the day 'Dan' warned you about?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I would believe you, but this is just another case that ANY physical evidence related to this is burned which irks me off quite a bit.

it's like: "Yeah, the ghost of Elvis visited me and he gave me a cool ring! but I accidentally dropped it in lake michigan so I can't show you the evidence!"

Next time, stop your dad from burning notes or any other evidence.
A ghost told my wife on a ouija board that she would die after she tunred 18/19 along with her best friend and family, that never happened, she did get into a car accident but without any serious injuries.

Ghost often threaten people, but very rarely those treats are realised.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Altscribe,

How did you determine you were actually awake when these things happened?

Why did your dad burn the note? Was it the handwriting?

Do you ever experience missing time??

Do you play video games, spend a lot of time on the computer?

How old is your computer; does it have blinking lights on the CPU case?

From the information you included you are/were a high school student nearing graduation. Right?

You may be unaware of some strange things that happen to students. You fall in a group that has a risk for exposure to a problem that can cause sudden unexplained mental breaks.

Some of the early indications are disturbed sleep, nightmares, hearing voices.

Visit my site and start with the Demonstration page then the Everquest Connection page. There is a list near the top of the Missing Students and College Suicides pages. Do you have any of the situations listed there in your study or computer workstation in school or at home?

Larry,

VisionAndPsychosis.Net...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by L K Tucker]

[edit on 13-7-2005 by L K Tucker]

top topics

join