It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thepresidentsbrain says hi !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi All, Abovetopsecret looks like a quaint site, found it on www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Haven�t had a good look around yet, but look forward to some discussions with you all.

Cheers from Australia

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Welcome to the loony bin. Please check your sanity at the door!

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Welcome and greetings.
Enjoy your time here.
Look forward to reading your comments.
Peace.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nice for you to join us... Hope you enjoy yourself here... Well have a good time and talk to you later...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
thepresidentsbrain is missing already

Hope he makes a Menzies or Hawke like pronouncement soon

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thankyou people, I appreciate the warm and timely welcome.
Some nice quotes too.

I would have checked my sanity at the door but it went AWOL last Tuesday evening and hasn�t been seen since. Although the are apparently �unconfirmed reports� of sightings in Tasmania.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hey there, hi there, ho there, we're as looney as can be........(sung to the tune of the mickey mouse club song)

DRAGON TOWER

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, where knowledge is a medication!

Australia, eh? Have you experienced any unusual seismic activity (even minor tremors)?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hi MKULTRA, I do recall a tremor report in the last 6 months that struck me as unusal, I will see if I can find a link.

I was just reading a story on www.rense.com... about the effect of the close approach with mars (if it is mars) and the resultant gravitational effect that could trigger quakes combined with very high levels of solar radiation (sun spot activity).....interesting.!

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've heard rumor of it...

Something purported to exist biologically, yet no exidence has yet been brought forth to prove it's existence. There are some that say it goes by the name of Karl Rove and others who say it is really a cabal of insane desert cannibals. I believe that it is just a myth, like Puff Daddy's talent or Ann Coulter's heart.

XA
S

top topics

join