It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they are REAL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If aliens are real then do you think the have telepathy or some kind of mind thing?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Most definately.

With current technoligy (And no doubt, black tech) being sighted already, I have no doubt if a civilization was more advanced then us, they would have telepathy abilities.

TPL

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmitriy
Most definately.

With current technoligy (And no doubt, black tech) being sighted already, I have no doubt if a civilization was more advanced then us, they would have telepathy abilities.

You say that with conviction! How can you be sure?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yes true how can you be so sure i mean would think so cuz if they can have a big space craft floting above out home going 1 mile per hour with no propelers they would have to be more advanced in cizalization. But are they real is the true question.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
By the way nice AVITAR Dmitriy

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You say that with conviction! How can you be sure?

/scientist mode on

x*y*d*g*a*v*h*s*w = Thousands of probable civilizations out there

/off

:p

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Some Races probably do, some do not. I would imagine that some Races will introduce us to whole ranges of sensory information that we have never had access to before.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmitriy
/scientist mode on

x*y*d*g*a*v*h*s*w = Thousands of probable civilizations out there

/off

:p

/reality mode on

this post = pure speculation

/off

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haloseeker
Yes true how can you be so sure i mean would think so cuz if they can have a big space craft floting above out home going 1 mile per hour with no propelers they would have to be more advanced in cizalization. But are they real is the true question.

technology doesn't necessarily mean they're move "Advanced" than us. There are so many variables in the universe

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i know i was just saying one thing and that thing was the space craft

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
In the entire universe? I think a better question would be, is it possible that no aliens have that sort of capability.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It could be possible. would you want them to exsist or not exsist. Me, I would want it to be NOT to EXSIST.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Of course they do. Hell, even I can use telepethy. It is easy. When trying to accomplish telepathy just be sure that you have ABSOLUTELY no doubt that you cannot do it. It is not based on whether it is real or not. You just have to believe. The human brain is cabable of many amazing things. An alien brain would have amazing abilities as well!

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
We have telepathic ability ourselves if only we relearnt how to use it. Given this, it would only be logical to assume that alien life form would have the same. This has nothing to do with technology, just the power of our mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
We have telepathic ability ourselves if only we relearnt how to use it. Given this, it would only be logical to assume that alien life form would have the same. This has nothing to do with technology, just the power of our mind.
HEY! I just said that! At least we are on the same page!

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

since when did a civilisation or species level of technological advancement have any thing to do with their physiological capilities?

with the invention of the wheel humans didnt suddenly become able to talk

why if the aleins are heaps advanced would they "aquire" telepathic ability?

if they do have telepathic ability they would have had it long before they travelled through space,

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
[edit on 16-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
???

wats thaqt supposed to mean?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
???

wats thaqt supposed to mean?
Sorry! Telepathy is not aquired. It is accesible to anyone, even aliens. The usage is quite simple.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hey eyeball kid, you misunderstood me

i mean, telepathy is not a result of technology

doesnt matter how advanced they are if telepathy isnt there to start with they cant aquire it through some other means

we are on the same level here mate

by the way i do think people have latent telepathic ability, not much, but a little

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join